Check out the Dream11 team prediction lineup for the upcoming WOL vs CRY, English Premier League 2019-20. Get to know fantasy tips about pitch reports, likely perfect probable players, team previews, venue, and match timings. Play and Win amazing cash prizes today!
Venue: Molineux Stadium, England
Date: Tuesday, July 21, 2020
Time: 12:45 AM 1ST
WOL TEAM NEWS
- Wolves, typically, have a clean bill of health entering their last two games of the 2019/20 campaign.
Adama Traore has delayed surgery for his dislocated shoulder until after the season finishes but Wolves still have to be careful with how they manage him.
- Wolves will either field a 3-4-3 or 3-5-2 formation against Crystal Palace on Monday night.
CRY TEAM NEWS
- Patrick van Aanholt is out of Crystal Palace’s last two games of the season and may not even be fit for the start of next after dislocating his shoulder in Thursday’s 2-0 home defeat to Manchester United.
- Jeffrey Schlupp returned from injury against United, making his first appearance since December, and is an option to replace Van Aanholt. Though with nothing left to play for Roy Hodgson may instead turn to 20-year-old Tyrick Mitchell. A few other Palace youngster may get a chance in their last two games too.
- Doherty 4 Goals 2 Assists
- Moutinho 1 Goals 6 Assists
- Traore 4 Goals 9 Assists
- Jimenez 17 Goals 6 Assists
- Jota 7 Goals 1 Assists
- Ayew 9 Goals 1 Assists
- Zaha 4 Goals 3 Assists
- Milivojevic 3 Goals 1 Assists
- McArthur 3 Assists
Patricio; Boly, Coady, Saiss; Doherty, Neves, Moutinho, Jonny; Traore, Jimenez, Jota
Guaita; Ward, Dann, Sakho, Schlupp; McArthur, Milivojevic, McCarthy; Townsend, Ayew, Zaha
CAPTAIN & VICE CAPTAIN CHOICE
Jimenez, Jota, Ayew, Traore
WOL VS CRY Dream11 Team
- Wolves are six points off fourth with two games left to play and a hugely inferior goal difference on the side’s above. It would take a remarkable turnaround for Nuno’s side to qualify for the Champions League next season from here.
- Crystal Palace slipped to their sixth defeat in a row on Thursday night after losing 2-0 at home to Manchester United, though they were very unfortunate against the Red Devils. They have failed to score in their last three away league matches and are expected to return to London empty-handed on Monday.
WOL 3-0 CRY
All our selections are based on in-depth and astute analysis of the players partaking in the match, pitch report and a perusal of other reasoning. Please incorporate a slew of factors while crafting your own side with this article serving as a guide to the match and players.