Check out the Dream11 team prediction lineup for the upcoming WAT vs MCI, Premier League 2019-20. Get to know fantasy tips about pitch reports, likely perfect probable players, team previews, venue, and match timings. Play and Win amazing cash prizes today!
Venue: Vicarage Road
Date: Tuesday, July 21, 2020
Time: 10:30 PM 1ST
WAT TEAM NEWS
- Etienne Capoue joins Gerard Deulofeu, Daryl Janmaat and Isaac Success on the sidelines.
Nigel Pearson has been relieved of his duties as Watford boss so it remains to be seen how the home side set up here.
- Craig Dawson and Nathaniel Chalobah may come in for Kiko Femenia and Tom Cleverley to shore up the defence and midfield, respectively, while Roberto Pereyra is pushing for a start.
MCI TEAM NEWS
- Pep Guardiola is without only Sergio Aguero and Claudio Bravo for the trip to Watford.
After Saturday’s 2-0 FA Cup defeat at the hands of Arsenal, Guardiola will demand a response from his players.
- There are likely to be some changes in personnel, too, with Rodri, Bernardo Silva and Fernandinho expected to start.
WAT KEY PLAYERS
- Deeney 9 Goals 2 Assists
- Sarr 5 Goals 3 Assists
MCI KEY PLAYERS
- Jesus 13 Goals 7 Assists
- Sterling 17 Goals 1 Assists
- Bruyne 11 Goals 18 Assists
- D Silva 6 Goal 110 Assists
- Mahrez 10 Goals 9 Assists
Foster, Masina, Cathcart, Kabasele, Dawson, Chalobah, Hughes, Welbeck, Doucoure, Sarr, Deeney
B Silva, Jesus, Sterling, Bruyne, Rodrigo, D Silva, Walker, Fernandinho, Laporte, Mendy, Ederson
CAPTAIN & VICE CAPTAIN CHOICE
Sterling, Bruyne, Mahrez, Jesus
WAT VS MCI DREAM11 TEAM
- After back-to-back wins, Watford fell to a crunch 3-1 loss at relegation rivals West Ham to leave them hovering perilously over the relegation zone. A welcome of Manchester City is not what they will have wanted.
- City have just the Champions League left to play for, but Pep Guardiola will be looking for his players to bounce back from their 2-0 loss to Arsenal. Having won their last 12 meetings with Watford, including an 8-0 win in the reverse fixture, the Hornets are perhaps the ideal opponents for City.
- Watford may be fighting for their Premier League survival, but a City side baying for blood should keep the Hornets grounded.
- WAT 1-4 MCI
All our selections are based on in-depth and astute analysis of the players partaking in the match, pitch report and a perusal of other reasoning. Please incorporate a slew of factors while crafting your own side with this article serving as a guide to the match and players.