Check out the Dream11 team prediction lineup for the upcoming Vantaa CC vs Greater Helsinki CC, Dream11 Finnish Premier League T20 2020. Get to know fantasy tips about pitch reports, likely perfect probable players, team previews, venue, and match timings. Play and Win amazing cash prizes today!
BEST FANTASY SITES
- MyFab11 (Refer Code: NEKRAJ
- PlayerzPot (Refer Code: R9FBFB66)
Date : Saturday, August 01, 2020
Time : 01:00 PM 1ST.
Venue : Kerava Cricket Ground
The Pitch is expected to favour bowlers, and the batsmen will have a tough time batting at the venue where fast bowlers usually get an ample amount of help from the wickets.
Ursan Tavernier, Chanaka Jayasinghe, Manoj Mahamada, Ravi Sanjeewa, Ameer Hamsa Warsha, Nipuna Patabendi, Madura Hettiarachilage, Ranuka Shiran Fernando, Nalaka Hangamuwe, Kasun Chamara, Lahiru Liyanage, Dilip Hethumuni
Adnan Ahmad, Asad ljaz, Choudhary Shahzad Shabbir, Ghulfam Nazir, Kamran Waheed, Ali Waris, Hamzah Mukhtar, Rizwan Ali, Ronald Peter, Ziaur Rehman, Abdullah Attiqe, latazaaz Hussain, Kashif Muhammad, Naveed Shahid, Parveen Kumar Garhwal, Sohail Amin
VCC TEAM NEWS
- C Jayasinghe and L Liyanage could open the innings. L Liyanage is a good attacking batsman, he can score 20+ runs at the top. While C Jayasinghe is a good technical batsman, he can score maximum at top.
- R Kahingala and R Fernando will bat at number 3 and 4. R Fernando is a good all-rounder, he has a good average in this format. While R Kahingala is a moderate player.
- D Hethumuni, N Nidelage, U Tavernier, and A Hamsa will take care of middle-order batting. D Hethumuni is a hard-hitting all-rounder. U Tavernier and A Hamsa are good at bowling when compared to batting.
- M Hettiarachilage, S Peththahandi, and B Liyanage will lead the bowling attack. M Hettiarachilage and S Peththahandi can take 1+ wickets.
GHC TEAM NEWS
- Ali Waris and Ziaur Rehman will open the innings. Ziaur Rehman is a good all-rounder, he can score maximum at the top order. While All Waris also a good all-rounder.
- Ghulfam Nazir and Praveen Kumar Garhwal will bat at number 3 and 4. Praveen Kumar Garhwal is good at bowing, he can score 20+ runs at the top in VCC vs GHC match. While Ghulfam Nazir is a moderate batsman.
- Naveed Shahid, Asad Ljaj, Sohail Amin, and Kashif Muhammed will take care of middle-order batting. Naveed Shahid and Kashif Muhammed are vital players.
- Rizwan Ali, Pranjay Arya, and Ahmed Cheema will lead the bowling unit. Rizwan All and Pranjay Arya can pick up 2+ wickets.
VCC KEY PLAYERS
- Ameer Hamsa Warsha: More expensive last time out but still moved to 13 wickets for the season, breaking a key partnership on his way to 1-22.
- Sanjeewa Peththahandi: Continued his bowling form with tidy figures of 1-18 last time out. He now has 11 in total, with seven coming in his last three games.
- Ursan Tavernier: It sums up some of Vantaa’s issues that their top-scoring batsman is still down the order. He merits a place in the top order.
GHC KEY PLAYERS
- Ziaur Rehman: Hammered 89 from 65 balls last time out to move to 280 runs and the top of the batting charts. He hit four fours and six sixes in his innings last time out.
- Ghulfam Nazir: A golden duck, having come in after the big partnership last time out, was not a fair reflection of his usual excellent form.
- Naveed Shahid: The captain was expensive last time out but his good all-round form has brough 170 runs and 14 wickets and neither should be sniffed at – particularly given the team’s overall performances.
VCC PROBABLE PLAYING 11
Chanka Jayasinghe(WK), Madura Milan Hettiarachilage, Manoj Mahamada Achchige, Nalaka Hangamuwe, Ameer Hamsa Warsha, Nipuana Patabendi Nidelage, Ursan Tavernier, Ravi Sanjeewa Kahingala, Kapeesan Rajah, Ranuka Shiran Fernando(C), Sanjeewa Peththahandi.
GHC PROBABLE PLAYING 11
Muhammad Ziaur Rehman, Ali Waris, Hamzah Mukhtar, Ghulfam Nazir, Naveed Shahid (C), Abdullah Attiqe (wk), Adnan Ahmad, Sohail Amin, Pranjay Arya, latazaz Hussain, Kashif Muhammad.
CAPTAIN & VICE CAPTAIN CHOICE
Naveed Shahid, Ziaur Rehman, Ameer Hamsa Warsha, Hamzah Mukhtar.
VCC VS GHC Dream11 Team
All our selections are based on in-depth and astute analysis of the players partaking in the match, pitch report and a perusal of other reasoning. Please incorporate a slew of factors while crafting your own side with this article serving as a guide to the match and players.