Check out the Dream11 team prediction lineup for the upcoming UTA vs MEM, NBA 2019-20 Get informed about the fantasy tips about pitch reports, likely perfect probable players, team previews, venue, and match timings. Play and Win amazing cash prizes today!
BEST FANTASY SITES
- MyFab11 (Refer Code: NEKRAJ
- PlayerzPot (Refer Code: R9FBFB66)
UTA vs MEM, NBA 2019-20
Date : Thuresday, August 06, 2020
Time : 12:00 AM 15T.
Venue : Orlando
MEM TEAM NEWS
- The Grizzlies (32-36) are winless since the league restarted July 31, and they are coming off a 109-99 defeat against the New Orleans Pelicans on Monday — that was a pivotal game for Memphis in the race to claim the eighth seed in the Western Conference, but once again failed to get the job done.
- Memphis are now riding a four-game losing streak if including the games before the season got suspended in March, and they will need better performances from some of their top players to turn things around. One of them is Ja Morant, as the rookie point guard is only shooting 36.1 percent from the field and 10.5 percent from three-point range in Memphis’ three games since the restart.
- Memphis lists Tyus Jones as questionable for this contest due to a knee injury, although he might end up being ruled out, while Justise Winslow is out for the remainder of the season with a hip problem.
UTA TEAM NEWS
- The Jazz (42-25) are on a losing streak of their own as well, as they have now dropped two straight games following Monday’s 116-108 loss to the Los Angeles Lakers — they own a 1-2 record since the league’s resumption and have gone 2-3 in their last five contests overall.
- Donovan Mitchell and Rudy Gobert will carry this team on both ends of the court, but Utah must play at a higher level come playoff time if they don’t wanna face an early exit. With that in mind, Mitchell must be far more accurate on offense —he has made just 39.2 percent of his shots —including 33.3 percent of his treys — in his three games since the restart.
- Utah lists Bojan Bogdanovic as their lone injury absentee, and the shooting guard will miss the rest of the 2019-20 NBA season due to a wrist injury.
UTA INJURY REPORT
Injuries and Unavailability :
Nigel Williams-Goss is out of this game
MEM INJURY REPORT
Injuries and Unavailability :
Justice Winslow, Jaren Jackson and Tyrus Jones are both injured and out of the game.
PROBABLE STARTING LINEUPS
- PG Ja Morant
- SG Dillon Brooks
- SG Kyle Anderson
- PF Brandon Clarke
- C Jonas Valanciunas
- PG Mike Conley
- SG Donovan Mitchell
- SF Joe Ingles
- PF Royce O’Neale
- C Rudy Gobert
UTA TOP PICKS
- D. Mitchell – Top in Scoring(24 Per Game), Rebounds(4 Per Game) and Assist(2 Per Game) Average Minutes Per Game – 34 R Gobert – Scoring(15 Per Game), Rebounds(13 Per Game), Assist(1 Per Game) Average Minutes Per Game – 34
- J. Clarkson – Scoring(15 Per Game), Rebounds(2 Per Game), Assist(1 Per Game) Average Minutes Per Game – 24
- M. Conley – Scoring(14 Per Game), Rebounds (3 Per Game), Assist(3 Per Game) Average Minutes Per Game – 28
MEM TOP PICKS
- Morant – Scoring(17 Per Game), Rebounds(3 Per Game) Assist(7 Per Game) Average Minutes Per Game – 30
- D. Brooks – Scoring(15 Per Game), Rebounds(3 Per Game), Assist(2 Per Game) Average Minutes Per Game – 30
- J. Valanciunas Scoring(14 Per Game),Rebounds(11 Per Game) Assist(1 Per Game) Average Minutes Per Game – 26 B. Clarke – Scoring(12 Per Game),Rebounds(5 Per Game) Assists (1 Per Game) Average Minutes Per Game – 22
SP & VC CHOICE
- Jonas Valanciunas
- Ja Morant
- Rudy Gobert
- Donovan Mitchell
UTA VS MEM DREAM11 TEAM
All our selections are based on in-depth and astute analysis of the players partaking in the match, pitch report and a perusal of other reasoning. Please incorporate a slew of factors while crafting your own side with this article serving as a guide to the match and players.