Check out the Dream11 team prediction lineup for the upcoming Utah Jazz (UTA) vs Denver Nuggets (DEN), NBA 2019-20 Get informed about the fantasy tips about pitch reports, likely perfect probable players, team previews, venue, and match timings. Play and Win amazing cash prizes today!
BEST FANTASY SITES
- MyFab11 (Refer Code: NEKRAJ
- PlayerzPot (Refer Code: R9FBFB66)
Utah Jazz (UTA) vs Denver Nuggets (DEN), NBA 2019-20
Date : Sunday, August 09, 2020
Time : 01:00 AM 1ST.
Venue : Orlando
UTA TEAM NEWS
- The Jazz (43-25) were extremely shorthanded Friday against the San Antonio Spurs and it showed, as they stumbled to a 119-111 defeat.
- Utah now has a 2-3 record since the restart of the league and are losing ground in the race for a Top 4 finish in the Western Conference.
- Right now, they sit in fifth place, tied with the Houston Rockets and just 0.5 games over the sixth-placed Oklahoma City Thunder.
- This is not the end of the season Utah envisioned when things were suspended back in March 11 due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Utah lists Royce O’Neale (calf), Nigel Williams-Goss (ankle), Donovan Mitchell (lower leg) and Mike Conley (knee) as questionable for this one, while Juwan Morgan (knee) and Bogdan Bogdanovic (wrist) are definitively not playing.
- Rudy Gobert should return to action after not playing Friday against the Spurs due to rest.
DEN TEAM NEWS
- Things have not gone as expected for the Nuggets (45-24) since the restart of the league, as they have won just two of four games while dealing with several injuries to important players,’ and they’re coming off a 125-115 loss against the Portland Trail Blazers the last time out.
- They still sit just 1.5 games behind the Los Angeles Clippers in the race for the second seed of the Western Conference, so not all hope is gone for them.
- One positive aspect for Denver has been the emergence of Michael Porter Jr. as a reliable piece in the starting unit, as the rookie is averaging 26.3 points and 10.0 rebounds in 34.8 minutes per game in four games at Orlando.
- Denver could be massively weakened ahead of this fixture, with Gary Harris (hip), Will Barton (knee) and Vlatko Cancar (foot) all sidelined due to injuries. As if that wasn’t enough, Jamal Murray (hamstring) and Troy Daniels (hip) are questionable, but Paul Millsap should return after not playing due to rest in the previous game.
DEN INJURY REPORT
- SG Troy Daniels – Questionable
- PG Jamal Murray – Questionable
- SG Gary Harris – Out
- SF Will Barton – Out
UTA INJURY REPORT
PROBABLE STARTING LINEUPS
- PG Monte Morris
- SG Torrey Craig
- SF Michael Porter Jr
- PF Paul Millsap
- C Nikola Jokic
- PG Mike Conley
- SG Donovan Mitchell
- SF Joe Ingles
- PF Royce O’Neale
- C Rudy Gobert
DEN TOP PICKS
- Nikola Jokic: 20.2 points / 10.0 rebounds / 7.0 assists / 1.2 steals / 0.6 blocks
- Michael Poter Jr.: 8.9 points / 4.6 rebounds / 0.8 assists
- Jerami Grant: 11.8 points / 3.5 rebounds / 1.3 assists / 0.7 steals / 0.8 blocks.
UTA TOP PICKS
- Jordan Clarkson: 15.3 points / 2.9 rebounds / 1.6 assists / 0.8 steals
- Joe Ingles: 9.9points / 3.9 rebounds / 5.1 assists / 0.9 steals
- Georges Niang: 5.6 points / 1.8 rebounds / 0.6 assists
SP & VC CHOICE
Ruby Gobert Donovan Mitchell Nikola Jokic
DEN VS UTA Dream11 Team
All our selections are based on in-depth and astute analysis of the players partaking in the match, pitch report and a perusal of other reasoning. Please incorporate a slew of factors while crafting your own side with this article serving as a guide to the match and players.