Check out the Dream11 team prediction lineup for the upcoming TRT vs NER, Major League Soccer, 2020. Get to know fantasy tips about pitch reports, likely perfect probable players, team previews, venue, and match timings. Play and Win amazing cash prizes today!
Venue: ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex
Date: Tuesday, July 21, 2020
Time: 06:30 PM 1ST
TRT TEAM NEWS
- Jozy Altidore was back in full training ahead of this one, but will still be short of fitness. With the lighting start Akinola has made to the tournament, it’s likely Altidore will find himself on the bench if he’s involved.
- Jonathan Osorio has been suffering from a quad injury, but has returned to training. Vanney will be hopeful of him being involved here.
- Justin Morrow was forced off at half time in their opener with “some Achilles tendinitis issues,” and it’s unclear if he’ll be involved here. NER Luis Caicedo will miss the MLS is Back tournament due to a knee injury.
- Caries Gil is still suffering from a foot injury, which hampered him in pre-season. He got the start in their last game but was substituted early and is being monitored ahead of this one. With four points from two games and their progression pretty much confirmed, he might not be risked here with Fagundez taking his place.
- Michael Mancienne came off at half time in their last game due to muscle tightness and it’s unclear if he’ll be involved here.
TRT KEY PLAYERS
- Akinola 5 Goals
- Laryea 1 Goals
- Pozuelo 5 Assists
- DeLeon 1 Assists
NER KEY PLAYERS
- Bou 1 Goals
- Buksa 1 Goals
- Michael Mancienne (Doubt) Gil (Doubt) 1 Assists
Westberg, Laryea, Gonzalez, Mavinga, Auro, Bradley, Delgado, Endoh, Pozuelo, Piatti, Akinola
Buksa, Bou, Fagundez, Penilla, Zahibo, Rowe, Bye, Delamea, Kessler, Buttner, Turner
CAPTAIN & VICE CAPTAIN CHOICE
Akinola, Puzuelo, Bou, Buksa
TRT VS NER Dream11 Team
- Both sides have four points from their opening two games with Toronto topping the group on goal difference.
- Toronto have been free scoring so far in this tournament and that’s likely to continue here with them winning this one.
- TRT 3-1 NER
All our selections are based on in-depth and astute analysis of the players partaking in the match, pitch report and a perusal of other reasoning. Please incorporate a slew of factors while crafting your own side with this article serving as a guide to the match and players.