TKR V SLZ Match #27, Carribean Premier League is back with another super exciting season this match will be between Trinbago Knight Riders V St. Lucia Zouks.
About The Match
- The 27th match of the CPL 2020 will be held on September 5, Saturday between Trinbago Knight Riders V St. Lucia Zouks.
- Both teams are very strong but it is expected that Trinbago will dominate over St Lucia.
- Trinbago has always been dominated over St Lucia in CPL history.
- Both teams have played 14 matches against each other till now in which Trinbago has won 10 matches while St Lucia has won only 2 matches.
- Venue – Brain Lara Stadium, Tarouba, Trinidad
- Start time – 7:30 PM IST
- Trinbago Knight Riders- 1.56
- St. Lucia Zouks- 2.37
TV channels: Star Sports 1, Star Sports 1 HD, Star Sports 2, Star Sports 2 HD (Live & Highlights)
Live Streaming: Fancode, Hotstar, Foxtel Sports, Willow TV Online, NOW TV, Sky Go
CPL 2020 Point Table
Trinbago Knight Riders News
- Lendl Simmons almost always plays one inning that shows just how much of a force he can be in this format.
- He made 96 from 63 deliveries and scored 6 sixes as well.
- It is highly possible that TKR will continue to rest some of its leading players for this match as well.
- They have one more match after this where they can return to pick their best eleven.
Trinbago Knight Riders Probable XI
- Lendl Simmons
- Colin Munro
- Tim Seifert
- Darren Bravo
- Dwayne Bravo
- Akeal Hosein
- Amir Jangoo
- Sikandar Raza
- Anderson Phillip
- Khary Pierre
- Pravin Tambe
St. Lucia Zouks News
- The St. Lucia Zouks lost their previous match to the Guyana Amazon Warriors pretty convincingly.
- It was not a performance that they would be proud of and would love to get back to winning ways.
- We are not sure if the Zouks have the kind of squad that allows them the freedom to rotate their players.
- They may be better served by continuing to play their best possible eleven.
- The Zouks have a weak batting lineup that has underperformed.
- Rakheem Cornwall played a good hand in the previous match and looked to be getting in touch but he is still due a big score.
- Andre Fletcher, Kavem Hodge, Mohammad Nabi, and Najibullah don’t quite form a great batting lineup.
St. Lucia Zouks Probable XI
- Rahkeem Cornwall
- Andre Fletcher (WK)
- Leniko Boucher
- Kavem Hodge
- Najibullah Zadran
- Mohammad Nabi
- Javelle Glenn
- Darren Sammy (C)
- Scott Kuggeleijn
- Kesrick Williams
- Chemar Holder
Match Stats Trinbago Knight Riders V St. Lucia Zouks
Ground & Pitch Stats Trinbago Knight Riders V St. Lucia Zouks
Total Match Played: 23
Batting First Won: 11
Batting Second Won: 12
Avg. Score in 1st bat: 150
Highest Score: Trinbago Knight Riders 185/3
Lowest Score: Barbados Tridents 92/10
Below Score 150: 10
Score between 150 and 169: 6
Score between 170 and 189: 4
Above Score 190: 0
Weather For Trinbago Knight Riders V St. Lucia Zouks
There will be 50% chances of rain.
Player Battle Batsmen V Bowler
- Munro V Williams- 69 Runs- 36 Balls- 1 Out
- Munro V Nabi- 34- 18 -0
- Pollard V Williams- 35- 19 -0
- Nabi V Bravo- 55- 30 -3
- Sammy V Bravo- 160- 97 -8
- Fletcher V Bravo- 68- 54 -1
Recent Match Performance
- Trinbago Knight Riders- W W W W W
- St. Lucia Zouks- L W W L W
Head To Head Stats Of Previos 5 Matches
Cricket Betting Tips for Trinbago Knight Riders V St. Lucia Zouks
St. Lucia Zouks
Online Betting Tips
Online Bet:- TKR TO HIT MORE 6s
Who will win between TKR V SLZ?
Trinbago will be the winner from Today Match Prediction
Winner Via Punter’s Poll
Trinbago Knight Riders- 53.6%
St Lucia Zouks- 46.4%
Winning Dream 11 Team for TKR V SLZ
Fantasy Team Suggestion
- Picking any new player for captain would be risky in this game so choose wisely
For Head to Head/Small Leagues:
For Grand/Mega Leagues:
Who will win today match?
Comment your own predictions for Trinbago Knight Riders V St. Lucia Zouks, 27th CPL Match? Who will win today’s match of TKR V SLZ?