TKR V SLZ The Final Match Of Carribean Premier League between Trinbago Knight Riders V St. Lucia Zouks.
About The Match
- The final match of the CPL 2020 will be held on September 10, Thursday between Trinbago Knight Riders V St. Lucia Zouks.
- TKR has won every single match it has played CPL 2020.
- St. Lucia Zouks have a very good bowing attack.
- Pitches are helpful to spin and batting can be difficult. This can reduce the difference between TKR and the Zouks making it a much more even contest
Also Read:- CPL 2020 Predictions
- Venue – Brain Lara Stadium, Tarouba, Trinidad
- Start time – 7:30 PM IST
Betting Odds For The CPL Winner
- Trinbago Knight Riders- 1.44
- St. Lucia Zouks- 2.75
TV channels: Star Sports 1, Star Sports 1 HD, Star Sports 2, Star Sports 2 HD (Live & Highlights)
Live Streaming: Fancode, Hotstar, Foxtel Sports, Willow TV Online, NOW TV, Sky Go
Trinbago Knight Riders News
- Trinbago is undefeated in this tournament and question is only this whether they can be undisputed champions?
- The Trinbago Knight Riders were barely tested as they ran over the Jamaica Tallawahs in their semi-final.
- Kieron Pollard showed some very innovative captaincy as he attacked the Tallawahs with his left-arm spinners.
- We are not sure if that tactic will work against the likes of Cornwall and Mark Deyal at the top of the order.
- TKR may return to a more traditional form of attack against SLZ in the final.
- That means more of a workout for Ali Khan and Dwayne Bravo.
- Akeal Hosain, Khary Pierre, and Sunil Narine all bowled very well.
- Fawad Ahmed was a bit expensive considering the situation he came to bowl in but he also did decently.
Trinbago Knight Riders Probable XI
- Lendl Simmons
- Tion Webster
- Sunil Narine
- Tim Seifert
- Darren Bravo
- Dwayne Bravo
- Kieron Pollard
- Akeal Hosein
- Khary Pierre
- Fawad Ahmed
- Ali Khan
St. Lucia Zouks News
- The Zouks believe they can win and that shows in the manner in which they play.
- All throughout the tournament, the Zouks have not let anything bring them down.
- A number of their first-choice players were not available but the replacements have been fantastic.
- Mark Deyal has been one of the finds of CPL 2020 and we think it is a matter of time before he gets a chance in West Indian colors.
- Scott Kuggeleijn and Mohammad Nabi have been wonderful in the bowling departments.
- We know they are good T20 players but they don’t always get the credit they deserve.
- Add Zahir Khan to the mix and the St. Lucia Zouks have a very good bowling attack.
St. Lucia Zouks Probable XI
- Rahkeem Cornwall
- Mark Deyal
- Andre Fletcher (WK)
- Roston Chase
- Najibullah Zadran
- Mohammad Nabi
- Javelle Glenn
- Darren Sammy (C)
- Scott Kuggeleijn
- Kesrick Williams
- Zahir Khan
Match Stats Trinbago Knight Riders V St. Lucia Zouks
Ground & Pitch Stats Trinbago Knight Riders V St. Lucia Zouks
Total Match Played: 25
Batting First Won: 12
Batting Second Won: 13
Avg. Score in 1st bat: 150
Highest Score: Trinbago Knight Riders 185/3
Lowest Score: Barbados Tridents 92/10
Below Score 150: 10
Score between 150 and 169: 6
Score between 170 and 189: 4
Above Score 190: 0
Weather For Trinbago Knight Riders V St. Lucia Zouks
There will be 50% chances of rain.
Player Battle Batsmen V Bowler
- Munro V Williams- 69 Runs- 36 Balls- 1 Out
- Munro V Nabi- 34- 18 -0
- Pollard V Williams- 35- 19 -0
- Nabi V Bravo- 55- 30 -3
- Sammy V Bravo- 160- 97 -8
- Fletcher V Bravo- 68- 54 -1
Recent Match Performance
- Trinbago Knight Riders- W W W W W
- St. Lucia Zouks- W W L L W
Head To Head Stats Of Previos 5 Matches
Cricket Betting Tips for Trinbago Knight Riders V St. Lucia Zouks
Online Betting Tips
ONLINE BET:_ TKR TO HIT MORE 6s
Who will win between TKR V SLZ?
Trinbago will be the winner from Today Match Prediction
Winner Via Punter’s Poll
Trinbago Knight Riders- 70.9%
St Lucia Zouks- 29.1%
Winning Dream 11 Team for TKR V SLZ
Narine, Simmons, Munro
Nabi, Sammy, Pollard
Fantasy Team Suggestion
- Picking any new player for captain would be risky in this game so choose wisely.
- Also, If you choose Nabi, Pollard, Narine and Chase together, there’s going to be problem in credits.
- Trinbago is favourite and performed outstandingly well, they’re undefeated.
For Head to Head/Small Leagues:
For Grand/Mega Leagues:
Who will win today match?
Comment your own predictions for Trinbago Knight Riders V St. Lucia Zouks, Final CPL Match? Who will win today’s match of TKR V SLZ?