TKR V JAM 1st Semi Finale MatchOf Carribean Premier League between Trinbago Knight Riders V Jamaica Tallawahs
About The Match
- The 1st Semi Finale match of the CPL 2020 will be held on September 8, Tuesday day between Trinbago Knight Riders V Jamaica Tallawahs at Brian Lara Stadium, Trinidad.
- Trinbago has an upper hand over Jamaica.
- Venue – Brain Lara Stadium, Tarouba, Trinidad
- Start time – 7:30 PM IST
- Trinbago Knight Riders- 1.50
- Jamaica Tallawahs- 2.50
TV channels: Star Sports 1, Star Sports 1 HD, Star Sports 2, Star Sports 2 HD (Live & Highlights)
Live Streaming:Fancode, Hotstar, Foxtel Sports, Willow TV Online, NOW TV, Sky Go
CPL 2020 Point Table
Trinbago Knight Riders News
- The Trinbago Knight Riders have been unstoppable in CPL 2020 so far and it is going to take something very special to stop them from winning.
- After trying out a few players in their previous matches, we expect to see the full-strength team turn out in the next one.
- That means Sunil Narine at the top of the order, Lendl Simmons, Colin Munro, Darren Bravo, and Kieron Pollard to headline the batting lineup.
- Tim Siefert should find a place in the eleven and perhaps Sikandar Raza might be quite close to making the team as well.
- The bowling is going to be led by Sunil Narine, Ali Khan, Dwayne Bravo, and Kieron Pollard.
- We think Fawad Ahmed may get a chance to play ahead of Khary Pierre after his four-wicket haul but either way, TKR should have enough bowling to be able to keep the struggling Jamaica Tallawahs batting in check.
Trinbago Knight Riders Probable XI
- Tion Webster/Lendl Simmons
- Amir Jangoo/Sunil Narine
- Tim Seifert (wk)
- Darren Bravo
- Kieron Pollard (C)
- Akeal Hosein/Dwayne Bravo
- Sikandar Raza
- Jayden Seales/Pravin Tambe
- Fawad Ahmed
- Ali Khan
- Anderson Phillip
Jamaica Tallawahs News
- The Jamaica Tallawahs have lost their previous three completed matches and come into this match as firm underdogs.
- The Tallawahs lost nine wickets for just 46 runs as they crashed to a defeat against the Zouks in their most recent match.
- The lack of consistency in the batting has been remarkable considering the amount of batting talent they have in their ranks.
- The focus on Andre Russell is nothing new. That follows him wherever in the world he plays and the recent talk about him being promoted up the order is something that we could see in this match.
- The Jamaica Tallawahs will have to do something special and perhaps out of this world to be able to win this match. That is where Andre Russell comes in.
- He can provide the sort of inning that can take the game away from the Knight Riders.
Jamaica Tallawahs Probable XI
- Glenn Phillips (wk)
- Chadwick Walton
- Jermaine Blackwood
- Rovman Powell
- Andre Russell
- Carlos Brathwaite
- Nicholas Kirton
- Sandeep Lamichhane
- Mujeeb Ur Rahman
- Fidel Edwards
- Veeraswamy Permaul
Match Stats Trinbago Knight Riders V Jamaica Tallawahs
Ground & Pitch Stats Of Trinbago Knight Riders V Jamaica Tallawahs
Total Match Played: 27
Batting First Won: 13
Batting Second Won: 14
Avg. Score in 1st bat: 145
Highest Score: Trinbago Knight Riders 185/3
Lowest Score: St Kitts and Nevis Patriots 77/10
Below Score 150: 14
Score between 150 and 169: 7
Score between 170 and 189: 6
Above Score 190: 0
Weather Report Of Trinbago Knight Riders V Jamaica Tallawahs
There are lesser chances of rain
- Pollard V Brathwaite- 127 Runs- 72 Balls- 4 Out
- Dj Bravo V Russell- 87- 54 -4
- Munro V Powell- 83- 50 -1
- Russell V Ali Khan- 86- 35 -1
- Russell V Bravo- 264- 127 – 6
- Brathwaite V Narine- 73- 48 -1
Recent Match Performance
- Trinbago Knight Riders- W W W W W
- Jamaica Tallawahs- L L NR L W
Head To Head Stats Of Previos 5 Matches
Cricket Betting Tips for Trinbago Knight Riders V Jamaica Tallawahs
Online Betting Tips
Online Bet:- Total 6s Over 11.5
Who will win between TKR V JAM?
Trinbago will be the winner from Today Match Prediction
Winner Via Punter’s Poll
Trinbago Knight Riders- 70.2%
Jamaica Tallawahs- 29.8%
Winning Dream 11 Team for TKR V JAM
Phillips, Russell, Narine, Pollard
Blackwood, Lamichchane, Rahman
Fantasy Team Suggestion
- It’s going to be crucial to pick everytime Narine, Pollard and Russel, due to points.
- You can’t pick all of them, with a balanced team.
For Head to Head/Small Leagues:
For Grand/Mega Leagues:
Who will win today match?
Comment your own predictions for Trinbago Knight Riders V Jamaica Tallawahs, 1st CPL Semi Finale Match? Who will win today’s match of TKR V JAM?