Check out Dream11 team prediction lineup for the upcoming Team Abu Dhabi vs Ajman Alubond, Emirates D10 Tournament 2020. Get to know fantasy tips about pitch reports, likely perfect probable players, team previews, venue, and match timings. Play and Win amazing cash prizes today!
BEST FANTASY SITES
- MyFab11 (Refer Code: NEKRAJ
- PlayerzPot (Refer Code: R9FBFB66)
Match : Team Abu Dhabi vs Ajman Alubond, Emirates D10 Tournament 2020
Date : Friday, July 24, 2020
Time : 07:30 PM 1ST.
Venue : ICC Academy, Dubai
The pitch of ICC Academy Ground, Dubai is good for batting but the wicket generally slows down as the match progresses.
The team winning the toss will definitely want to bat first and capitalize on the condition. The weather condition is also suitable for the batsmen.
Ghulam Murtaza, All Abid, Rizwan Ali, Kai Smith, Rameez Shahzad, Noor Khan, Jalal Bhukari, Aryan Lakra, Rahul Bhatia, Osama Hassan, Riyan Mohammed, Vinayak Vijayan, Khalid Mahmood, Graeme Cremer, Ghulam Farid, Dilawar Khan Orakzai.
Sandeep Singh, Zawar Farid, Ali Mirza, Nasir Aziz, Sandy Sandeep, Anand Kumar, Saqib Mashad, Abdul Shakoor, Safeer Tariq, Asif Mumtaz, Amjad Gul-Khan, Syed-Haider Shah.
TAD TEAM NEWS
- Kai Smith and Rameez Shahzad will open the innings. Kai Smith is a good attacking top-order batsman. He can score maximum at the top. While Rameez Shahzad is a slow striking batsman, but he can score 20+ run/s.
- Osama Hassan and Riyan Mohammed will bat at number 3 and 4. Osama Hassan is a top pick player. He had scored 534 runs in the last 6 matches. While Riyan Mohammed scored 144 runs in the last 4 matches. He is a handy bowler.
- All Abid, Khalid Mahmood, Graeme Cremer, and Aryan Lakra will take care of middle-order batting. Graeme Cremer is a vital player, he can pick up 2+ wickets.
- Rahul Shukla, Dilawar Khan Orakzai, and Rizwan All will take care of the bowling unit. Khalid and R All main sources for the wickets.
AAD TEAM NEWS
- Abdul Shakoor and Syed Haider Shah Willi open the innings. Abdul Shakoor is a wicket-keeper batsman and he is a good attacking player. He can score maximum at the top. While Syed Haider Shah also a good batsman.
- Amjad Gul Khan and Sapandee Singh will bat at number 3 and 4. A Gul Khan is a hard-hitting batsman, while Sapandee Singh can score 20+ runs in TAD vs AAD.
- Hamad Arshad, All Mirza, Zawar Farid, and Ameer Hamza will take care of middle-order batting. All Mirza and Zawar Farid are must pick players.
- Mohammad Azhar, Nasir Aziz, and Shareef Asadullah will take care of the bowling unit. Hamad Arshad and Nasir will assist them.
- Abdul Shakoor is a wicket-keeper batsman who will open the batting for Ajman. He has played 6 T201s for UAE, which shows that he is one of the better players in the country.
- Zimbabwean all-rounder Graeme Cremer will bring some international flavor to this UAE D10 League. Having represented his nation in more than 100 matches, Cremer would look to dominate his lesser experienced opponents in this competition
- Rameez Shahzad is another international cricket player present in this league. The top-order batsman has an average of 53.15 in ODI cricket. He can be backed to play a big innings here.
- Rahul Bhatia is a lefta-arm orthodox bowler who had performed exceptionally well against the USA team last year. He has much experience of playing in Dubai and could prove to be a differential.
Kai Smith, Ali Abid, Rameez Shahzad, Riyan Mohammed, Khalid Mahmood, Rizwan Ali, Graeme Cremer, Rahul Bhatia, Ghulam Murtaza, Dilawar Khan Orakzai, Noor Khan.
Abdul Shakoor, Sandy Sandeep, Syed-Haider Shah, Amjad Gul-Khan, Safeer Tariq, Sapandeep Singh, Hamad Arshad, Zawar Farid, Nasir Aziz, Omer Farooq, Mohammad Azhar, Sharif Asadullah.
CAPTAIN & VICE CAPTAIN CHOICE
Abdul Shakoor, Graeme Cremer, Rahul Bhatia, Rameez Shahzad
TAD VS AAD Dream11 Team
All our selections are based on in-depth and astute analysis of the players partaking In the match, pitch report and a perusal of other reasoning. Please Incorporate a slew of factors while crafting your own side with this article serving as a guide to the match and players.