Marsta Cricket Club will take on Stockholm Super Kings in the League Match of the ECS Botkyrka T10 League 2020 which will be played at Karsby Cricket Centre in Stockholm. The caravan of the T10 league is back in the city of Stockholm. Super Kings won their first game very convincingly but lost their second game by a very big margin.
They would certainly like to get back on the winning track whereas Marsta have not played a single game till now till but this will be their second game on the same day. Both the teams have some interesting players and this can be a good game to watch out
The pitch has been fairly decent for batting and can produce some decent scoring encounters.
Time:- 5.30 PM IST,
Live on Fancod
Probable XI for both sides:-
Stockholm Super Kings
Bhargav Mahesh, Shyam Balasubramanian, Rahul Gowthaman, Praveen Morani, Kamarai Kandasamy, Anbarasan Thamizharasan, Sembian Sundarapandian, Pradeep Rao, Preetham Iiarinath, Charles Samuel, Venkat Natarajan.
Marsta Cricket Club
Sweed Ul’alit, Aweem Ullah, Waqas liaider, Ilamid Mahmood, Mal Momand, Ajmal Raza, Zulfiqar Alli, Waseem UI klaque, Fahad Wagas, Zahid Naqwi, Asif Loan.
5 Must-Have Players in the Squad
- B Mahesh, S Ullah9 I-1 Mehmood9 P Marani and A Raza
SSK vs MCC Dream11 Wicket-Keepers vq Anis (Price 8.5) will be our wicket-keeper. He has scored 84 runs in 19 games and has also picked 5 wickets with the ball, He will be a good player to have in the team.
- SSK vs MCC Dreamll Batsmen A Loan (Price 9) and 11 Mehmood (Price 8.5) will be our batsmen from the Marsta side. Loan is a very good batsman and has scored 143 runs in just 6 games at a strike-rate of over 1509 he will be a very good pick whereas Mehmood has scored 619 runs in 21 games and also has picked 13 wickets in his bowling and he is a mandatory pick too in our team.
- B Mahesh (Price 905) and S Balasubramanian (Price 8.5) will be our batsmen from the Kings Side. Mahesh opens the innings for his side and he even bowled his full bowling quota in the last game and picked a wicket as well whereas Bala played a very good knock in the first game and both of them will earn a good amount of points in this game.
- SSK vs MCC Dreamll All-Rounders S Ullah (Price 10) and A Raza (Price 8.5) will be our all-rounders from the Marsta Side. Ullah has scored 313 runs in 21 games and has picked 29 wickets with the ball too, he is a wonderful player whereas Raza has scored 195 runs in 21 games and has picked 31 wickets with the ball. This duo should be picked.
- A Thamizharasan (Price 9.5) will be our all-rounder from the Kings Side. He has scored 89 runs in 8 games so far and has picked 8 wickets with the ball as well. He will also be a good pick. He has picked one wicket and scored 23 runs in the two games of this tournament.
- SSK vs MCC Dreamll Bowlers B Momand (Price 9) will be our bowler from the Marsta side and will complete our side. He has picked 16 wickets in just 11 games will be a very good wicket-taking option.
- V Natarajan (Price 8) and P Marani (Price 8.5) will be our bowlers from the KINGS side and will complete our side. Marani bats at the number 4 position and has picked 3 wickets with the ball too in the couple of games he has played whereas Natarajan also picked a couple of wickets in the only game he has played. Both of them should be picked.
Marsta Cricket Club will be the favourites to win this game.
Top Names for the Captaincy Role:-
S Ullah and B Mahesh
Top Names for the Vice-Captaincy Role
Both the captain’s pick + 1-1 Mehmood and A Thamizharasa
Marsta CC Winner