SRH V BLR #3, Match Prediction & Dream11 Team For Sunrisers Hyderabad V Royal Challengers Bangalore 3rd Match Of Indian Premiere League. To be played September 21 at the Dubai International Cricket Stadium, Dubai, UAE. Read our betting tips, betting odds and more.
About The Match
- IPL(Indian Premiere League) is back with more excitement and battling with Covid-19, however it will be again an no audience match.
- 3rd match will be against Sunrisers Hyderabad V Royal Challengers Bangalore in Dubai.
- Both the teams have good in-form players and the ground of Hyderabad is big.
- Hence it will help spin bowlers but the pitch also favours batsmen.
- Head to head record goes in favour of Hyderabad.
- Hyderabad has strongly dominated over RCB team in IPL history.
- Both teams have played 15 matches in which Hyderabad has won 8 times while RCB has won 6 matches and one match was interrupted due to bad weather.
Also Read:- IPL 2020 Predictions
- Venue – Dubai International Cricket Stadium, Dubai
- Start time – 7:30 PM IST
- Sunrisers Hyderabad- 1.61
- Royal Challengers Bangalore- 2.20
TV channels: Broadcast will be aired live on Star Network in India.
Live Streaming: Live streaming of the matches will be available on Jio TV and Hotstar.
Best Fantasy Site
- MyFab11- (Refer Code: Nekraj)
- PlayerzPot- (Refer Code: R9FBFB66)
- Playone.in- (Refer Code: Nekraj)
Sunrisers Hyderabad News
- SRH is a very successful IPL team and has been a challenger for the tile in most recent years.
- It won in 2016 and was the finalist in 2018 as well.
- A lot of the success has rested on some tremendous batting performances from its overseas players.
- David Warner, Kane Williamson, and Jonny Bairstow are the core of the batting unit.
- They have been consistent and have been able to cover for some obvious batting deficiencies in the Indian players that they have.
- Manish Pandey, Bhuvaneshwar Kumar, Shahbaz Nadeem, and Wriddhiman Saha are four others that are certainly going to be in the starting eleven.
- We think Khaleel Ahmed, Vijay Shankar, and perhaps Sandeep Sharma could get a starting game.
Sunrisers Hyderabad Probable XI
- Jonny Bairstow(wk)
- David Warner(c)
- Manish Pandey
- Vijay Shankar
- Kane Williamson
- Virat Singh
- Priyam Garg/Abhishek Sharma/Abdul Samad
- Rashid Khan
- Bhuvneshwar Kumar
- Khaleel Ahmed
- Siddarth Kaul/Sandeep Sharma
Royal Challengers Bangalore News
- The news that Australian and English players are going to be available from the start of the IPL is good news for RCB as well.
- They should have Aaron Finch, Moeen Ali, and Adam Zampa available if needed.
- Every season we talk about the strong batting lineup of RCB and that is the case this time as well.
- Virat Kohli, AB de Villiers, and Aaron Finch should form a formidable top-order.
- It remains to be seen whether Parthiv Patel gets his opening slot once more but there are indications that he might.
- That leaves one place open for an overseas player.
- RCB could go for Dale Steyn or the more likely option Chris Morris.
- The latter gives them a great death bowling option and a power hitter in the middle.
- Isuru Udana could also be a very good choice considering the conditions in the UAE.
- RCB is strong and dangerous but it has some gaps to fill which could become glaringly big against a settled side like SRH.
Royal Challengers Bangalore Probable XI
- Aaron Finch
- Devdutt Padikkal/Parthiv Patel(wk)
- Virat Kohli(c)
- AB de Villiers
- Moeen Ali
- Shivam Dube
- Washington Sunder
- Chris Morris
- Yuzvendra Chahal
- Navdeep Saini
- Umesh Yadav/Mohammaed Siraj
Match Stats Sunrisers Hyderabad V Royal Challengers Bangalore
Ground & Pitch Stats Sunrisers Hyderabad V Royal Challengers Bangalore
The pitch will favor batsmen in matches with occasional gain for spin bowlers. Toss hasn’t played a major factor in predicting the winning team in IPL matches so far. But it has been noticed that teams winning the toss prefer bowling first considering the effect of dew on the pitch. Pitch will mainly help to spin bowlers and in the second innings, it will be easier to bat on this pitch. Pitches are almost fresh and this match is going to happen on same ground but on fresh pitch, so we are going to give fresh data of IPL only.
Total Match Played: 1
Batting First Won: 1
Batting Second Won: 0
Avg. Score in 1st bat: 149
DC V KXIP, KXIP won the toss and opted ball
DC 157-8(20), KXIP 157-8(20)
DC Won by super over
Stoinis 53 runs+2 wickets, Agarwal 89 runs
MOM- Marcus Stoinis
Weather For Sunrisers Hyderabad V Royal Challengers Bangalore
The weather will be decent and clear.
Player Battle Batsmen V Bowler
- Williamson V Yadav- 69 Runs- 34 Balls- 1 Out
- Warner V Chahal- 116- 66 -1
- Warner V Yadav- 82- 51 -3
- de Villiers V Sharma- 86- 42 -2
- de Villiers V Kumar- 48- 32 -2
- Kohli V Sharma- 62- 41 -6
Recent Match Performance
- Sunrisers Hyderabad- L W L W L
- Royal Challengers Bangalore- L NR L W W
Head To Head Stats Of Previos 5 Matches
Cricket Betting Tips for Sunrisers Hyderabad V Royal Challengers Bangalore
Online Betting Tip
Online Cricket Betting Tips:- Total 6s Over 10.5 at 1.83 with betway
Who will win between SRH V BLR?
SRH will be the winner from Today Match Prediction
Winner Via Punter’s Poll
Winning Dream 11 Team for SRH V BLR
Bairstow, Kohli, Williamson, de Villiers
Shankar, Morris, Dube, Rashid Khan
Fantasy Team Suggestion
- Picking Warner, Bairstow, Kohli, Finch, Morris, Bhuvi, Rashid, De Villiers are going to be tough because they are all costly so choose players according to thi pitch and bowling conditions.
- Toss will do a crucial role.
For Head to Head/Small Leagues:
For Grand/Mega Leagues:
Who will win today match?
Comment your own predictions for Sunrisers Hyderabad V Royal Challengers Bangalore, 3rd IPL Match? Who will win today’s match of Hyderabad V Bangalore?