Want to know Sri Lanka V Pakistan Today’s Match Predictions? Want to know Who will win The 3rd Match of, Three Match T20I Series Between Sri Lanka V Pakistan? Pakistan v Sri Lanka Match Tips, Today Match Predictions of Pakistan V Sri Lanka 05 October, 2019.
Best Online Betting Sites For SL V PAK
- Betway 2500 Rs Bonus JOIN NOW
- 1xBet 7500 Rs Bonus JOIN NOW
- 10cric 7500 Rs Bonus JOIN NOW
- Melbet JOIN NOW
BEST FANTASY WEBSITE For SL V PAK
- Fantain Join Now (Refer Code nekraj )
- MyFab11 Join Now (Refer Code nekraj)
- Playerzpot Join Now (Refer Code R9FBFB66)
For Any Help or Skrill, Contact
- Whatsapp +919634375222
- Telegram Username @NekiManager03
- CPL 2019 Predictions
- Marsh One Day Cup
- Be A Professional Punter
- Fab11 Review
- 10 Cric Review
- Official Site Of The Hosts
Match Details Of SL V PAK
- TV – Sony Six And Sony Six HD
- Online– Sony Liv
- Match Timings – The match starts at 7:00 PM IST (Oct 7).
SL V PAK Head To Head Stats
Total Match – 17
Pakistan Won – 12
Sri Lanka Won – 5
First T20I: 16th Match, Group F in 2017 ICC world cup Pakistan won 33 runs Johannesburg September 17, 2007
Last Game : 3rd T20 Pakistan won by 36 runs at Lahore on Oct, 29 2017.
Pakistan Probable XI
- Fakhar Zaman
- Babar Azam
- Ahmed Shahzad
- Umar Akmal/Haris Sohail
- Sarfaraz Ahmed (C & WK)
- Asif Ali
- Imad Wasim
- Wahab Riaz/Usman Shinwari
- Shadab Khan/Mohammad Nawaz
- Mohammad Amir
- Mohammad Hasnain
Bench:- Shadab Khan/Mohammad Nawaz, Umar Akmal/Haris Sohail, Wahab Riaz/Usman Shinwari, Iftikhar Ahmed.
Sri Lanka Probable XI
- Danushka Gunathilaka
- Avishka Fernando
- Bhanuka Rajapaksa
- Shehan Jayasuriya
- Dasun Shanaka (C)
- Minod Bhanuka (wk)
- Isuru Udana
- Wanindu Hasaranga
- Lakshan Sandakan
- Kasun Rajitha
- Nuwan Pradeep
Bench:- Lahiru Kumara, Sadeera Samarawickrama, Lahiru Madushanka, Angelo Perera, Oshada Fernando.
PAK Team News
- Fakhar Zaman returned to bolster the batting line-up last time out, and Haris Sohail could be added this time after two failures by Umar Akmal so far. On the bowling front, Wahab Riaz started ahead of Faheem Ashraf. His performance was one of the better ones for Pakistan.
PAK Key Players
- Imad Wasim: Fell short last time out, in a scratchy ten-ball innings in which he managed just three runs, but his T20i average speaks for itself – 50.52 after ten half-centuries in 32 previous innings.
- Babar Azam: We all know that he can’t be judged with one or two matches. Continued his fine form when he hit 115 in the first ODI, having previously been in the runs in T20 cricket as he played for Somerset in the T20 Blast. As in ODIs, he averages more than 50 in T20 internationals.
- Shadab Khan: The leg-spinner has taken a wicket in each game so far, having previously been in good form in the Caribbean Premier League. It is easy to see why he is already proving in-demand in T20 cricket despite just turning 21.
PAK Team Form
Pakistan’s dip in T20i form has continued in this series, with the batting falling well short in both games so far. Mohammad Hasnain took a hat-trick (across two overs) in the first game but it proved the only highlight of an otherwise disappointing home performance Pakistan bowled out for 101 chasing 166 to win.
SL Team News
- Sri Lanka have been unchanged for both matches so far and may stick with their winning line-up for a third consecutive match after confounding expectations with their inexperienced side so far.
- Teo consecutive wins have may boosted them.
SL Key Players
- Bhanuka Rajapaksa: One of the beneficiaries of the number of senior players dropping out of this tour. He scored 32 on his T20 international debut in the first game and then led the way last time out with four fours and six sixes on his way to 77 from 48 balls.
- Isuru Udana: Took 3-11 in the first game and then 2-38 last time out. He conceded too many boundary balls last time out but nevertheless his five wickets in two matches are a reminder of why he is in-demand in franchise T20 cricket.
- Nuwan Pradeep: Led the bowling with a brilliant 4-25 last time out, to follow up the three he took in the first match. He has a good bowling record in top-level T20 cricket, as one of the few senior players on this tour – moving to 46 wickets in 42 matches.
SL Team Form
Sri Lanka are bidding for their first win in five T20 international series. After losing to New Zealand most recently with a much more experienced squad they won the opening game of this series. Danushka Gunathilaka hit a half-century in their total of 165/5, before three wickets apiece for Isuru Udana and Nuwan Pradeep helped bowl Pakistan out for 101.
Ground Stats Of SL V PAK
- Average first innings score: 180 (6 T20Is since May 2015)
- Record of the chasing teams: Won – 3; Lost – 3
- Batting first won- 03
- Batting second won- 03
- Tied: 00
- Avg score batting first: 180
- Highest Score: 197
- Lowest Score: 172
Pitch Stats Of SL V PAK
The average first-innings score at the Gaddafi Stadium in T20 internationals is 180 which goes to show how good the pitch has been for batting. So one can expect a high scoring encounter here between Pakistan and Sri Lanka on Saturday.
Weather Report Of SL V PAK
The conditions are set to be clear and sunny in Lahore all through Monday, with zero chance of rain forecast.
Recent Match Performance
- Sri Lanka-WWWLLL
Betting Odds Of SL V PAK
- Sri Lanka-3.75
Online Bet For SL V PAK
- Winner Pakistan 90 P aane Per laagana Hai.
- Online Bet:- Back Over 298.5 Runs in fulll match at 1.83 with betway
SL V PAK Dream11 Picks
- Wicketkeeper:- Sarfraz is our choice due to current situation.
- Batsmen:- Pakistan didn’t bat well in the previous game but these two names are enough Azam, Zaman. If we talk about Sri Lanka Gunathilaka, Rajapaska justified why he should be picked.
- All-rounders:- We have picked 3 all rounders Jayasuriya, Shanaka and Imad these three can explode anytime with bat and ball.
- Bowlers:- Three bowlers are Pradeep, Udana and Hasnain they all are in good form.
SL V PAK Captain and Vice-Captain for Dream11 Fantasy
Bhanuka Rajapaksa, Danushka Gunathilaka, Fakhar Zaman
Babar Azam, Wanindu Hasaranga, Shehan Jayasuriya
For Head to Head/Small Leagues:
Captain – Azam | Vice-Captain – Zaman
For Grand/Mega Leagues:
Captain – Azam | Vice-Captain – Pradeep
SL V PAK Power Picks
Gunathilaka, Azam, Bhanuka, Pradeep
SL V PAK Grand League Team
- Minod Bhanuka
- Bhanuka Rajapaksha
- Babar Azam (C)
- Fakhar Zaman
- Umar Akmal
- Ahmed Shehzad
- Wanindu Hasaranga
- Imad Wasim
- Isuru Udana
- Nuwan Pradeep (VC)
- Mohammed Hasnain
SL V PAK Today Match Predictions
- Winner:- Pakistan
- Toss:- Pakistan
Ongoing League CPL, All Details
Comment your own predictions for Pakistan V Sri Lanka.