SKN V TKR Match #29, Carribean Premier League is back with another super exciting season this match will be between St. Kitts & Nevis Patriots V Trinbago Knight Riders
About The Match
- The 29th match of the CPL 2020 will be held on September 6, Sunday between St. Kitts & Nevis Patriots V Trinbago Knight Riders.
- This will also be the last league match for both teams and therefore both teams will give their best to win the match and improve ranking.
- Both teams have played 14 matches in which Trinbago Knight Riders has won 10 times while St Kitts has won only 4 matches out of 14.
- Venue – Brain Lara Stadium, Tarouba, Trinidad
- Start time – 7:30 PM IST
- St. Kitts & Nevis Patriots- 2.50
- Trinbago Knight Riders- 1.45
TV channels: Star Sports 1, Star Sports 1 HD, Star Sports 2, Star Sports 2 HD (Live & Highlights)
Live Streaming: Fancode, Hotstar, Foxtel Sports, Willow TV Online, NOW TV, Sky Go
CPL 2020 Point Table
St. Kitts & Nevis Patriots News
- St Kitts and Nevis Patriots had only two points to their name before they were to play their previous match and needed to win all their fixtures to stay alive in the competition.
- While for a change they got off to a good start weather hampered their progress as they were knocked out of the reckoning for the semi-final spot.
- The Patriots would now be looking to avoid the bottom of the table finish and nothing less than a win would suffice for that to happen.
- Being put into bat first, their opening batsmen looked determined and fluent for the first time in the entire tournament. Chris Lynn who never looked in control in the CPL up until then, smashed Mujeeb to all parts of the ground.
- The pair looked all set to take the game away from the Tallawahs but the rain intervened right before the powerplay got completed with the Patriots’ score reading 46 for 0 in 5.4 overs.
St. Kitts & Nevis Patriots Probable XI
- Chris Lynn
- Evin Lewis
- Joshua Da Silva,
- Ben Dunk
- Dinesh Ramdin
- Colin Archibald
- Rayad Emrit
- Alzarri Joseph
- Imran Khan
- Jon-Russ Jaggesar
- Sheldon Cottrell
Trinbago Knight Riders News
- With eight wins in as many matches, Trinbago Knight Riders are without a doubt the strongest team in the tournament so far.
- Quite remarkably they have gained in strength as the tournament has moved on.
- Their out-of-form players have started firing and that is evident by Trinbago’s recent win, which came without the players that were already top performers for them.
- They have been so good in the tournament that they not only qualified before anyone else but also ensured that they will end up at the top of the table.
- As was the case in their last match, we expect Trinbago Knight Riders to rest some of their key players.
- While that will reduce the Knight Riders strength but the magnitude of that reduction is likely to be minimal. Their last win was one of the most comprehensive wins in the season.
Trinbago Knight Riders Probable XI
- Lendl Simmons
- Tion Webster
- Darren Bravo
- Tim Seifert
- Sikander Raza
- Dwayne Bravo
- Kieron Pollard
- Akeal Hosein
- Khary Pierre
- Fawad Ahmed
- Jayden Seales
Match Stats St. Kitts & Nevis Patriots V Trinbago Knight Riders
Ground & Pitch Stats St. Kitts & Nevis Patriots V Trinbago Knight Riders
Total Match Played: 23
Batting First Won: 11
Batting Second Won: 12
Avg. Score in 1st bat: 150
Highest Score: Trinbago Knight Riders 185/3
Lowest Score: Barbados Tridents 92/10
Below Score 150: 10
Score between 150 and 169: 6
Score between 170 and 189: 4
Above Score 190: 0
Weather For St. Kitts & Nevis Patriots V Trinbago Knight Riders
There will be 40% chances of rain.
Player Battle Batsmen V Bowler
- Munro V Emrit- 106 Runs- 53 Balls- 1 Out
- Pollard V Emrit- 71- 44 -3
- Munro V Tanvir- 100- 69 -2
- Lewis V Pollard- 50- 27 -1
- Dunk V Ahmed- 65- 38 -1
- Lynn V Bravo- 44- 35 -3
Recent Match Performance
- St. Kitts & Nevis Patriots- NR W L L L
- Trinbago Knight Riders- W W W W W
Head To Head Stats Of Previos 5 Matches
Cricket Betting Tips for St. Kitts & Nevis Patriots V Trinbago Knight Riders
Online Betting Tips
TKR v SKN
Online Bet:- Total 6s Over 12.5
Who will win between SKN V TKR?
Zouks will be the winner from Today Match Prediction
Winner Via Punter’s Poll
St Kitts and Nevis Patriots- 47.6%
Trinbago Knight Riders- 52.4%
Winning Dream 11 Team for SKN V TKR
Fantasy Team Suggestion
- Picking any new player for captain would be risky in this game so choose wisely
For Head to Head/Small Leagues:
For Grand/Mega Leagues:
Who will win today match?
Comment your own predictions for St. Kitts & Nevis Patriots V Trinbago Knight Riders, 29th CPL Match? Who will win today’s match of SKN V TKR?