SKN V JAM Match #18, Carribean Premier League is back with another super exciting season this match will be between St. Kitts & Nevis Patriots V Jamaica Tallawahs.
About The Match
- The 18th match of the CPL 2020 will be held on August 29, Saturday between St. Kitts & Nevis Patriots V Jamaica Tallawahs.
- The captains of both teams will play crucial role to have victory. Head to head record is also nearly same between Jamaica Tallawahs and St Kitts.
- Both teams have played 11 matches in CPL in which St Kitts and Nevis Patriots has won 6 times while Jamaica team also has won 5 matches.
- Venue – Port Of Spain, Trinidad
- Start time – 11:45 PM IST
- St. Kitts & Nevis Patriots- 2.20
- Jamaica Tallawahs- 1.61
TV channels: Star Sports 1, Star Sports 1 HD, Star Sports 2, Star Sports 2 HD (Live & Highlights)
Live Streaming: Fancode, Hotstar, Foxtel Sports, Willow TV Online, NOW TV, Sky Go
CPL 2020 Point Table
|Trinbago Knight Riders||5||5||0||0||10|
|St Lucia Zouks||6||4||2||0||8|
|Guyana Amazon Warriors||6||2||4||0||4|
|St. Kitts and Nevis Patriots||5||1||4||0||2|
St. Kitts & Nevis Patriots News
- The Patriots were blown away by the Zouks in their most recent match.
- Chris Lynn continued his horror run in CPL T20 as the entire team was left clueless against Mohammad Nabi.
- Lewis played a match-winning knock against the Tridents before this match and helped SNP get its only win so far.
- Are Jon-Russ Jeggesar and Imran Khan good enough to win matches for SNP? We don’t think so. This is a bowling attack that needs some runs behind it to be effective.
St. Kitts & Nevis Patriots Key Players
- Evin Lewis
- Ben Dunk
- Rayat Emrit
- Sheldon Cottrell
St. Kitts & Nevis Patriots Probable XI
- Chris Lynn
- Evin Lewis
- Joshua Da Silva
- Nick Kelly
- Denesh Ramdin (WK)
- Ben Dunk
- Sohail Tanvir
- Rayad Emrit (C)
- Imran Khan
- Jon-Russ Jaggesar
- Alzarri Joseph
Bench – Colin Archibald, Dominic Drakes, Jahmar Hamilton, Sheldon Cottrell, Ish Sodhi, Kieran Powell
Jamaica Tallawahs News
- The Jamaica Tallawahs are struggling in CPL 2020.
- They are struggling with off-field issues that keep distracting them, they are struggling with performances on the field, and we think they are struggling with player motivation.
- Now, they have lost Ander Russell just when it seemed like he was getting back to his best. According to Rovman Powell, Andre Russell may be back for the latter stages of the CPL but is unlikely to play until then.
- Both teams have a very weak batting, and without Russell, it is difficult to say that the Tallawahs are in any way better than the Patriots.
Jamaica Tallawahs Key Players
- Glenn Phillips
- Mujeeb Ur Rahman
- Sandeep Lamichchane
Jamaica Tallawahs Probable XI
- Chadwick Walton
- Glenn Phillips (wk)
- Jermaine Blackwood
- Asif Ali
- Rovman Powell (c)
- Andre Russell/Nkrumah Bonner
- Carlos Brathwaite
- Sandeep Lamichhane
- Fidel Edwards
- Veerasammy Permaul
- Mujeeb Ur Rahman
Bench – Nicholas Kirton, Ryan Persaud, Oshane Thomas, Preston McSween, Ramaal Lewis, Andre Russell/Nkrumah Bonner
Match Stats St. Kitts & Nevis Patriots V Jamaica Tallawahs
Ground & Pitch Stats Of St. Kitts & Nevis Patriots V Jamaica Tallawahs
CPL Matches Played: 36
Matches Won By Team Batting First: 18
Matches Won By Team Bowling First: 18
Average 1st innings score: 159
Highest 1st Innings score: 223/6 – Trinbago Knight Riders vs Jamaica Tallawahs, CPL 2018
Highest Successful Run Chase: 225/6 – Jamaica Tallawahs vs Trinbago Knight Riders, CPL 2018
Weather Report OfBarbados Tridents V Trinbago Knight Riders
Weather Report Of St. Kitts & Nevis Patriots V Jamaica Tallawahs
The weather will be partly cloudy
- Russell V Emrit- 40 Runs- 19 Balls- 2 Out
- Phillips V Emrit- 38- 19 -0
- Powell V Cottrell- 38- 21 -1
- Lynn V Brathwaite- 51- 27 -2
- Lewis V Permaul- 48- 29 -0
- Lynn V Russell- 46- 36 -2
Recent Match Performance
- St. Kitts & Nevis Patriots- L W L L L
- Jamaica Tallawahs- L W L L W
Head To Head Stats Of Previos 5 Matches
Cricket Betting Tips for St. Kitts & Nevis Patriots V Jamaica Tallawahs
St. Kitts & Nevis Patriots
Online Betting Tips
Who will win between SKN V JAM?
Jamaica will be the winner from Today Match Prediction
Winner Via Punter’s Poll
St Kitts and Nevis Patriots- 59.4%
Jamaica Tallawahs- 40.6%
Winning Dream 11 Team for SKN V JAM
Fantasy Team Suggestion
- Cpl and any other T20 is always been popular for all rounders
For Head to Head/Small Leagues:
For Grand/Mega Leagues:
Who will win today match?
Comment your own predictions for St. Kitts & Nevis Patriots V Jamaica Tallawahs, 18th CPL Match? Who will win today’s match of SKN V JAM?