Check out the Dream11 team prediction lineup for the upcoming SHF vs EVE, Premier League 2019-20. Get to know fantasy tips about pitch reports, likely perfect probable players, team previews, venue, and match timings. Play and Win amazing cash prizes today!
Venue: Bramall Lane, Sheffield, England
Date: Monday, July 20, 2020
Time: 10:30 PM 1ST
SHF TEAM NEWS
- Chris Wilder was furious with the performance of his players, aside from Dean Henderson, in their 2-0 defeat at Leicester on Thursday. Do not be surprised to see some changes made for Monday’s welcome of Everton as a result.
- John Fleck, John Lundstram, Lys Mousset should all return to the starting XI after only making the bench in midweek.
L. Freeman (Injured), Clarke (Injured)
EVE TEAM NEWS
- Everton have lost Mason Holgate to injury having only just recovered him for Thursday’s 1-1 draw with Aston Villa. With Yerry Mina already sidelined, look for 18-year-old Jarrad Branthwaite to make his full Premier League debut on Monday.
- Theo Walcott scored from the bench to salvage a point for Everton in midweek and should be rewarded with a start by Carlo Ancelotti.
Gbamin (Injured), Tosun (Injured), De1ph (Injured), Holgate (Injured), Mina (Injured)
SHF KEY PLAYERS
- Oliver McBurnie is a good pick among forwards from Sheffield with a total of 69.5 Dream11 points. He has been one of the team’s leading scorers with 6 goals this season. The striker has averaged 1.4 shots per game in the PL and is good at winning aerial duels with 5.5 duels won per game.
- Oliver Norwood is a worthy pick among their available midfield players. Being their vice-captain, he has provided 1 assist and has picked up 68 Dream11 points. He has also been on the scoresheet once this season and is their set-piece specialist averaging 1.4 key passes per game.
- Enda Stevens has been impressive throughout the season by playing as a wing-back defender. He has contributed in defense and offense as well by being on the scoresheet 2 times so far. He has also provided a total of 4 assists this season and has picked up 97.5 Dream11 points.
EVE KEY PLAYERS
- Richarlison (134 Dream11 points) is the better option among forwards and is the best hope to score goals for Everton. The Brazilian has contributed with 12 PL goals this season and has also provided 3 assists. He averages 2.5 shots per game,1.1 key passes per game and 2.1 aerial duels won per game.
- Gylfi Sigurdsson (68 Dream11 points) is their playmaker and a set-piece specialist who averages 28.2 passes, 1.4 shots per match, 1.4 tackles and 1.5 key passes per match. He has scored twice and assisted 2 goals this season and will be a decent midfielder for the Dream11 team.
- The full-back Lucas Digne has picked up 81 Dreamll points and is a vital cog in the team’s performance this season. He is the leading assist provider with 7 assists in the Premier League so far. He averages 2.1 key passes per match and 2.2 tackles per match.
Henderson; Basham, Egan, O’Connell; Baldock, Fleck, Lundstram, Norwood, Stevens; McGoldrick, McBurnie
Pickford: Coleman. Keane. Branthwaite: Sidibe. Davies. Andre Gomes, Digne; Gordon, Richarlison; Calvert-Lewin
CAPTAIN & VICE CAPTAIN CHOICE
McBurnie, Norwood, Richarlison, Stevens
SHF VS EVE Dream11 Team
All our selections are based on in-depth and astute analysis of the players partaking in the match, pitch report and a perusal of other reasoning. Please incorporate a slew of factors while crafting your own side with this article serving as a guide to the match and players.