Check out the Dream11 team prediction lineup for the upcoming SEV vs ROM, Europa League 2019-20 Get informed about the fantasy tips about pitch reports, likely perfect probable players, team previews, venue, and match timings. Play and Win amazing cash prizes today!
BEST FANTASY SITES
- MyFab11 (Refer Code: NEKRAJ)
- PlayerzPot (Refer Code: R9FBFB66)
SEV vs ROM, Europa League 2019-20
Date: Thursday, August 06, 2020
Time: 10:25 PM 1ST
SEV TEAM NEWS
- Tomas Vaclik is expected to miss out for Sevilla with a knee injury. YassineBounou should get the nod in goal as a result.
- Ever Banega has left Sevilla to join Saudi Arabian outfit Al-Shabab Riyadh, while Sergio Reguilon’s loan spell from Real Madrid has ended.
- NemanjaGudelj tested positive for coronavirus last week and is a major doubt to feature here.
- Munir has been in great form in the Europa League this season but now faces competition for a place in attack from Suso and Lucas Ocampos.
ROM TEAM NEWS
- Lorenzo Pellegrini and Antonio Mirante have both been included for Thursday’s Europa League meeting with Sevilla despite carrying knocks.
- Jordan Veretout is suspended for an accumulation of bookings earlier in the tournament and will need replacing in midfield.
- NicoloZaniolo and Caries Perez compete for a place alongside HenrikhMkhitaryan behind lone striker EdinDzeko.
- Chris Smalling’s loan spell with Roma has ended and the defender is back at Manchester United. Federico Fazio is expected to replace the centre-back here
SEV KEY PLAYERS
- Luuk de Jong is their center forward and is expected to lead the attack for Sevilla. He has a total tally of 7 goals for the season and also has 4 assists (1 in Europa League) in all competitions which makes him a good forward pick for the Dream11 side. The striker averages 1.3 shots and 2 key passes in Europe.
- Lucas Ocampos is a very good bet for goal contributions and he is a must-have midfielder for the Dream11 side. He has been their top goal scorer this season by netting the ball 16 times and has also provided 4 assists in all competitions this season. He averages 2.7 shots in the Europa League.
- The full-back duo of Sergio Escudero and Jesus Navas is one of the most important duos in this team. Their driving runs and pin-point crosses being one of Sevilla’s major sources for goals. They have provided 1 and 8 assists each in all competitions with the former also scoring once and will be valuable defender picks for the Dream11 side.
ROM KEY PLAYERS
- EdinDzeko is a must-have among forwards from Roma averaging 2.9 shots per game. He is their leading goal scorer in Europe this season with a total of 3 goals and has also provided 3 assists. He is Roma’s best hopes for a goal and a great source for Dream11 points.
- NicoloZaniolo (1.7 key passes per game) has scored 2 goals in the Europa League matches and has also provided 1 assist. He and HenrikhMkhitaryan (1 assist in Europe, 1.0 shots and 1.5 key passes per game) are very good sources for goal contributions from the midfield and are excellent picks for the Dream11 team.
- The left-back AleksandarKolarov is a must-have among defenders from Roma. He has been excellent in the attack by contributing with an impressive 7 goals and 4 assists in the Serie A this season and 1 assist in the Europa League. He takes set-pieces as well and averages 42.4 passes, 0.7 tackles, 1.1 key passes per match.
Bonunou (GK), Escudero, Kounde, Carlos, Navas, Jordan, Fernando, Torres, Ocampos, Jong, Haddadi
Lopez (GK), Mancini, Fazio, Kolarov, Peres, Cristante, Diawara, Spinazzola, Mkhitaryan, Perez, Dzeko
CAPTAIN & VICE CAPTAIN CHOICE
Ocampos, Jong, Haddadi, Dzeko
- Roma won their last four league matches including a 3-1 win away to Juventus on Saturday.
- Sevilla, who have great pedigree in the Europa League, are unbeaten in their last 17 matches but haven’t played a competitive match since mid July.
- This match will be known as the ‘Monchi derby’ as the current Sevilla sporting director was previously at Roma.
- This is a straight shoot-out for a place in the next round after they failed to play the first leg back in March due to the coronavirus pandemic.
- SEV 2-2 ROM
SEV VS ROM Dream11 Team
All our selections are based on in-depth and astute analysis of the players partaking in the match, pitch report and a perusal of other reasoning. Please incorporate a slew of factors while crafting your own side with this article serving as a guide to the match and players.