Check out the Dream11 team prediction lineup for the upcoming SAC vs NOP, NBA 2019-20 Get informed about the fantasy tips about pitch reports, likely perfect probable players, team previews, venue, and match timings. Play and Win amazing cash prizes today!
BEST FANTASY SITES
- MyFab11 (Refer Code: NEKRAJ)
- PlayerzPot (Refer Code: R9FBFB66)
SAC vs NOP, NBA 2019-20
Date : Thursday, August 06, 2020
Time : 11:00 PM 1ST.
Venue : Orlando
NOP TEAM NEWS
- The Pelicans (29-38) remain alive in the race for a playoff berth ahead of this matchup, although much of that has been due to the fact the Memphis Grizzlies have gone 0-4, while the Pelicans have won just one of three games since the restart.
- New Orleans is relying heavily on the duo of Brandon Ingram and Zion Williamson to carry them to the playoffs, and they have not disappointed so far – Williamson saw extended minutes and posted a 23-point, seven-rebound, five-assist line against Memphis, while Ingram added 24 points, seven boards and five dimes in that game.
- New Orleans currently sits 2.5 games behind Memphis in the race for that eighth seed, so winning here is key for their chances.
- The Pelicans list Josh Gray (not injury related) and Darius Miller (Achilles) out for the rest of the season.
SAC TEAM NEWS
- The Kings (28-39) are coming off a disappointing 114-110 overtime loss against the Dallas Mavericks the last time out, and now they have gone 0-3 since the restart, essentially ending their already-slim playoff chances.
- In fact, Sacramento is riding a four-game losing streak if including the games before the season got suspended, and it would be a shock if they sneak in the postseason, something that’s already out of their control.
- The Kings are 3.5 games behind the eighth-seeded Grizzlies, so they need to find a way to get back to the winning road before it’s too late for them.
- Sacramento lists Marvin Bagley out due to a foot injury.
- The promising power forward will be out for the remainder of the season.
- This will be the second game between these two teams this season, and the Pelicans won by a tight 117-115 score in the previous H2H meeting.
SAC INJURY REPORT
Injuries and Unavailability : Marvin Bagley III is out for this game and the season altogether
Doubts : Alex Len is a game time call
NOP INJURY REPORT
Injuries and Unavailability : Darius Miller is one key player who is out for the season after hurting his Achilles and JJ Reddick is also injured and not expected to feature in the entire season
Doubts : Derrick Favors and Zion Williamson are questionable calls but should play in this game
PROBABLE STARTING LINEUPS
- PG Lonzo Ball
- SG Jrue Holiday
- SF Brandon Ingram
- PF Zion Williamson
- C Derrick Favors
- PG De’Aaron Fox
- SG Cory Joseph
- SF Harrison Barnes
- PF Nemanja Bjelica
- C Richaun Holmes
SAC TOP PICKS
- De’Aaron Fox: 20.7 points / 4.0 rebounds / 6.7 assists / 1.4 steals / 0.5 blocks
- Harrison Barnes: 14.6 points / 4.8 rebounds / 2.3 assists / 0.6 steals
- Richuan Holmes: 12.7 points / 8.2 rebounds / 1.0 assists / 1.0 steals / 1.3 blocks
NOP TOP PICKS
- Brandon Ingram: 24.3 points / 6.3 rebounds / 4.3 assists / 1.0 steals / 0.7 blocks
- Jrue Holiday: 19.6 points / 4.9 rebounds / 6.9 assists / 1.7 steals / 0.8 blocks
- Zion Williamson: 22.3 points / 6.4 rebounds / 2.1 assists / 0.7 steals
SP & VC CHOICE
De’Aaron Fox, Brandon Ingram, Jrue Holiday
SAC VS NOP Dream11 Team
All our selections are based on in-depth and astute analysis of the players partaking in the match, pitch report and a perusal of other reasoning. Please incorporate a slew of factors while crafting your own side with this article serving as a guide to the match and players.