Check out Dream11 team prediction lineup for the upcoming RSLC vs SPKC, Major League Soccer 2020. Get to know fantasy tips about pitch reports, likely perfect probable players, team previews, venue, and match timings. Play and Win amazing cash prizes today!
Venue: ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex
Date: Wednesday, July 22, 2020
Time: 06:30 PM IST
RSLC TEAM NEWS
- Defender Nedem Onuoha has opted out of travelling to Orlando due to the ongoing Covid-19 pandemic.
- Albert Rusnak was forced off in the first half of the last game with what looked like a hip injury. It’s not confirmed, but seems likely he’ll have to miss out here.
SPKC TEAM NEWS
- A SKC player has reportedly tested positive for COVID-19 since arriving in Orlando. The identity of this player is unclear.
- Andreu Fontas and Felipe Gutierrez are both out following surgery on respective Achilles and knee injuries.
- Tim Melia will return following his suspension.
RSLC KEY PLAYERS
- Kreilach 11 Goals
- Rusnak (Doubt)11 Goals Rossi
- Baird 1 Assists
SPKC KEY PLAYERS
- Shelton 2 Goals
- Zusi 1 Goals
- Pulido 1 Goals 1 Assists
- Kinda 1 Assists Russell
MacMath, Toia, Silva, Glad, Herrera, Beckerman, Luiz, Ruiz, Meram, Kreilach, Baird
Russell, Pulido, Shelton, Kinda, Espinoza, Sanchez, Zusi, Puncec, Besler, Martins, Melia
CAPTAIN & VICE CAPTAIN CHOICE
Shelton, Pulido, Kreilach
RSLC VS SPKC DREAM11 TEAM
- RSLC head into this one top of their group on goal difference after one win and one draw.
- SPKC produced a second half comeback in the last game to pick up their first win of the tournament.
- Both have a very good chance of making the next stage now, but RSLC looked short of ideas in their last match and SPKC should be able to capitalise on that.
- RSLC 1-2 SPKC
All our selections are based on in-depth and astute analysis of the players partaking in the match, pitch report and a perusal of other reasoning. Please incorporate a slew of factors while crafting your own side with this article serving as a guide to the match and players.