RR V CSK 4th Match Prediction & Dream11 Team For Rajasthan Royals V Chennai Super Kings, Match Of Indian Premiere League. To be played September on 19 at the Sharjah Cricket Stadium, Sharjah, UAE. Read our betting tips, betting odds and more.
About The Match
- IPL(Indian Premiere League) is back with more excitement and battling with Covid-19, however it will be again an no audience match.
- 4th match will be against Rajasthan Royals V Chennai Super Kings in Sharjah Cricket Stadium, Sharjah.
- On one side Chennai team prefers experienced players in squad whereas on the other side Rajasthan team invest on young players.
- Head to head record goes in favour of Chennai.
- Chennai team has dominated over Rajasthan team in IPL history.
- Both teams have played 22 matches in which Chennai has won 14 times while Rajasthan has won 8 times.
Also Read:- IPL 2020 Predictions
- Venue – Sharjah Cricket Stadium, Sharjah
- Start time – 7:30 PM IST
- Rajasthan Royals- 2.05
- Chennai Super Kings- 1.72
TV channels: Broadcast will be aired live on Star Network in India.
Live Streaming: Live streaming of the matches will be available on Jio TV and Hotstar.
Best Fantasy Site
- MyFab11- (Refer Code: Nekraj)
- PlayerzPot- (Refer Code: R9FBFB66)
- Playone.in- (Refer Code: Nekraj)
Rajasthan Royals News
- Perhaps one of the most unglamorous teams in the tournament, Rajasthan Royals are certainly rich in talent.
- While they pride themselves on their domestic talent, they have some fantastic international T20 players available this time around.
- They took the center stage when controversies surrounded Indian Premier League and were consequently banned to feature in the tournament for two years – 2016 and 2017.
- They haven’t been able to do much since as they failed to qualify for the playoffs in any of the subsequent seasons.
- This time, though, Rajasthan Royals have a strong team at least on paper and that is primarily because of a solid top-order that they have.
- Jos Buttler, Steve Smith, David Miller, and Robin Uthappa are few of the best exponents of the game.
- The participation of Ben Stokes in the tournament is still under the clouds, but it is certain that he will not be a part of the team in Rajasthan Royals first few matches.
- Jos Buttler, who is quarantining with his family as per protocol, will also be sitting out of the Royals upcoming match.
- Considering the form Buttler was in, his absence is certainly a huge setback for the Royals.
Rajasthan Royals Probable XI
- Yashasvi Jaiswal
- Sanju Samsom
- Steven Smith(c)
- Robin Uthappa
- David Miller
- Riyan Parag
- Shreyas Gopal
- Tom Curran
- Jofra Archer
- Jaydev Unadkat
- Ankit Rajpoot/Kartik Tyagi
Chennai Super Kings News
- With Suresh Raina and Harbhajan Singh opting out of IPL 2020 Chennai Super Kings appeared to be in deep trouble.
- However just like he always does, MS Dhoni not only managed to plug with holes in the opening match but also managed to lead his side to yet another victory.
- It wasn’t easy and there were a few visible vulnerabilities, but a win would certainly instill a lot of belief among the team.
- Chennai Super Kings win in the first match was a story of two halves.
- They looked jittery and underprepared in the first half of the first innings but bounced back with terrific spells from Sam Curran and Piyush Chawla.
- Ravindra Jadeja and Lungi Ngidi bounced back brilliantly to bag five wickets between them at the death overs and that changed the complexion of the match.
- At the half-way stage, CSK went back with momentum with them but that momentum didn’t last for long as they lost Shane Watson and Murali Vijay early in the chase.
- Faf du Plessis looked scratchy right throughout his innings, but a brilliant knock from Ambati Rayudu took the pressure off Faf du Plessis as the pair added 115 runs for the third wicket.
Chennai Super Kings Probable XI
- Murali Vijay
- Shane Watson
- Faf Du Plesis
- Ambati Rayudu
- MS Dhoni(c & wk)
- Kedar Jadhav
- Ravindra Jadeja
- Sam Curran
- Piyush Chawla
- Deepak Chahar
- Lungi Ngidi
Match Stats Rajasthan Royals V Chennai Super Kings
Ground & Pitch Stats Rajasthan Royals V Chennai Super Kings
The pitch usually designed for IPL individually for entertainment purposes. The cracks might get introduced with pitch, as the purpose of IPL is excitement and unknown end of the match results. Flat and dry wickets assist the batsmen as well as bowlers in some conditions. Toss well played a major role in predicting the winning team in IPL matches so far. It is quite similar to T20I matches, the average scores in both innings in the last five IPL matches do not differ by a huge margin. It is too early to jump to conclusions as only 6 IPL matches have been played here in 2014 IPL season 7., Sharjah Cricket Stadium is one of UAE Cricket ground where IPL matches will be played. So we can look forward to the results of the IPL 2020 season for a better understanding of the pitch as quite a good number of matches will be played at Sharjah Cricket Stadium this year.
Total Match Played: 44
Batting First Won: 14
Batting Second Won: 29
Avg. Score in 1st bat: 153
Highest Score: Lahore Qalandars 200/3
Lowest Score: Islamabad United 82/10
Below Score 150: 22
Score between 150 and 169: 8
Score between 170 and 189: 9
Above Score 190: 5
Weather For Rajasthan Royals V Chennai Super Kings
The weather will be decent but but hot.
Player Battle Batsmen V Bowler
- Smith V Bravo- 82 Runs- 59 Balls- 2 Out
- Utthapa V Jadeja- 64- 57 -3
- Smith V Jadeja- 54- 61 -5
- Dhoni V Unadkat- 81- 34 -1
- Rayudu V Unadkat- 45- 26 -0
- Vijay V Aaron- 56- 44 -0
Recent Match Performance
- Rajasthan Royals- L NR W W L
- Chennai Super Kings- W L W L L
Head To Head Stats Of Previos 5 Matches
Cricket Betting Tips for Rajasthan Royals V Chennai Super Kings
Online Betting Tips
Onine Bet:- CSK to hit more 6s at 1.95
Who will win between RR V CSK?
CSK will be the winner from Today Match Prediction
Winner Via Punter’s Poll
Rajasthan Royals- 40.6%
Chennai Super Kings- 59.4%
Winning Dream 11 Team for RR V CSK
Rayudu, Watson, Jadeja
Chahar, Archer, Smith
Fantasy Team Suggestion
- If you lose your captain your chances of winning are very less so choose according to pitch.
For Head to Head/Small Leagues:
For Grand/Mega Leagues:
Who will win today match?
Comment your own predictions for Rajasthan Royals V Chennai Super Kings, 4th IPL Match? Who will win today’s match of RR V CSK?