Check out the Dream11 team prediction lineup for the upcoming Pint Cricket Club INC vs Waratah Cricket Club, Darwin and District ODD 2020. Get to know fantasy tips about pitch reports, likely perfect probable players, team previews, venue, and match timings. Play and Win amazing cash prizes today!
BEST FANTASY SITES
- MyFab11 (Refer Code: NEKRAJ
- PlayerzPot (Refer Code: R9FBFB66)
Pint Cricket Club INC vs Waratah Cricket Club, Darwin and District ODD 2020
Date : Saturday, August 01, 2020
Time : 07:00 AM 1ST.
Venue : DXG Arena (MCG) Oval 1
The surface at the DXC Arena has got better to bat in the last two One-Day matches. Pint CC scored 174 and defended in one of the matches while the team gunned down 225 easily in the previous outing.
Average first innings score: 199 (Last two One-Day matches) Record of the chasing teams:
Won – 1 Lost – 1
Joshua Neill, John Flynn, Martin Brown (WK), Tim Garner (C), Harry J Manenti, Bilal Abbas, Tom Grose, Richard Oliver, Nick Glinatsis, Raza Malik, Patrick Gallow, Daniel Lang, Jonathon Hewitson, Ben May, Simon Lavers, Tim Knox, Shishir Ramakrishna, Joel Logan, Marc Calkin.
James Seymour, Isaac Conway (C & WK), Sanka Wijegunarathna, Riley Vernon, Udara Weerasinghe, Ashley Chandrasinghe, Ishara Gange, Madura Weerasinghe, Tristan Glover, Samindara Madhushan, Himesh Sandaradura, Muhammad Tahir, Clancy McCormick, Pasindu Sandanayake, Chris Campbell.
PT TEAM NEWS
- Joel Logan has picked 11 wickets in the tournament so far. But he will not be playing this game. Do not pick him in your Fantasy team.
- J Neil, M Brown will open the innings for PT. Both are very good player J Neil is capable of scoring big and looked in good touch while M Brown must have a player and best batsman of the team but has wasted his starts.
- R Oliver will bat 1 down and is in very good form, looked very good player but has not performed well with the bat but bowling extremely well.
- T Garner, HJ Maneti, J Flyn, B Abbas will handle the middle order. T Garner is the captain of the side and very good allrounder providing points through both departments. HJ Maneti is also there best all-rounder, J Flynn will finish the inning and bowl 4-5 overs. While B Abaas has not done any significant yet.
- T Grose, and RK Olivier will be the bowling leads in the side.
WCC TEAM NEWS
- J Seymour and I Conway will open the innings for WCC. J Seymour is a very attacking player in this format but wasting starts. While I Conway is a very experienced player and a very good player must have a player captain side.
- S Wijegunarathna will bat at one down and is a very good player and known for consistency failed last game but does not bowl consider for the grand league in PT vs WCC match.
- F Kasteni, U Weerasinghe, M Weerasinghe, T Glover will handle the middle-order batting. F Kasteni is middle-order batsman good if an early wicket falls. U Weerasinghe batting 4-5 down also chipping with wickets, M Weerasinghe is very good bowling allrounder bowls 2-3 over and finishes inning. While T Glover bowls full 4 overs and economical bowler.
- SM Madhushan, MT Tahir are the opening bowler for them. HS Sandaradura will support them T Glover has been the pick of the bowler for them. M Weerasinghe, I Dilshan, and M Weerasinghe will bowl in middle overs all are capable of picking wickets.
- Tim Garner is their best player having scored 228 runs in six matches along with nine wickets with the ball.
- Manenti is a decent bowler with 11 wickets to his name. He went wicket-less in the previous match though and bats in the middle-order.
- Richard Oliver, batting at 3 or 4, is in decent form having scored 95 runs in last two matches.
- Joshua Neill has emerged as one of the top picks for this match after smashing 89 runs in the last outing.
- Isaac Conway is one of the consistent batsmen for Waratah CC. He has amassed 222 runs in six outings opening the innings.
- James Seymour has continued his good form from round 4 and scored 57 runs in the last match apart from picking five wickets in last three games.
- Udara Weerasinghe has picked 15 wickets thus far in the tournament and is a decent batsman too.
Madura Weerasinghe has scalped 8 wickets in last four matches and has been extremely economical too. He batted at three and scored 36 runs in the previous game as well.
- Samindara Madhushan scored 24 runs and returned with 1/20 in 7 overs in the last match and can be a decent pick for this game.
Joshua Neill, John Flynn, Martin Brown (WK), Tim Garner (C), Harry J Manenti, Bilal Abbas, Tom Grose, Richard Oliver, Nick Glinatsis, Raza Malik, Patrick Gallow
James Seymour, Isaac Conway (C & WK), Sanka Wijegunarathna, Riley Vernon, Udara Weerasinghe, Ashley Chandrasinghe, Ishara Gange, Madura Weerasinghe, Tristan Glover, Samindara Madhushan, Himesh Sandaradura
CAPTAIN & VICE CAPTAIN CHOICE
Tim Garner, Udara Weerasinghe, James Symour, Isaac Conway
PT VS WCC Dream11 Team
All our selections are based on in-depth and astute analysis of the players partaking in the match, pitch report and a perusal of other reasoning. Please incorporate a slew of factors while crafting your own side with this article serving as a guide to the match and players.