Check out the Dream11 team prediction lineup for the upcoming POR vs MEM, NBA 2019-20. Get to know fantasy tips about pitch reports, likely perfect probable players, team previews, venue, and match timings. Play and Win amazing cash prizes today!
BEST FANTASY SITES
- MyFab11 (Refer Code: NEKRAJ
- PlayerzPot (Refer Code: R9FBFB66)
Date : Saturday, August 01, 2020
Time : 01:30 AM 1ST.
Venue : Orlando
MEM TEAM NEWS
- The Grizzlies (32-33) come into the seeding games looking to stave off multiple teams for the No. 8 seed in the Western Conference. One of the most prominent is the Trail Blazers, which trail Memphis by 3.5 games as play restarts.
- The Grizzlies were a team on the rise at the time of the March shutdown, as they’d won four of their previous five games. Coach Taylor Jenkins’ squad comes into the restart in good health overall in terms of its first unit, although Justise Winslow did suffer a season-ending hip injury during a scrimmage practice earlier in July.
- The Grizzlies will also be without Tyus Jones (knee) for Friday’s game.
POR TEAM NEWS
- The Trail Blazers (29-37) get a chance to kick-start the process of gaining ground on the Grizzlies immediately, and they’ll do so with some different pieces than the last time they took the floor. Star big Jusuf Nurkic was able to use the additional time afforded by the shutdown to finish healing from a serious January 2019 leg injury, and he’s looked very good during scrimmage practices. The time off also benefited fellow big man Zach Collins, who finally conquered a shoulder issue that seen him last take the floor Oct. 27.
- Their respective returns give head coach Terry Stotts plenty of frontcourt options and also provide some talented reinforcements after Trevor Ariza opted out of the restart for family reasons.
- The Trail Blazers’ only short-term injury is to Jaylen Adams, who will be listed as questionable with back pain.
OFS – Out For Season
GTD – Game Time Decision
MEM INJURY REPORT
- Tyus Jones – OFS – Knee
- Jontay Porter – GTD – Knee
- Justise Winslow – OFS – Hip
POR INJURY REPORT
- Jaylen Adams – GTD – Back
- Trevor Ariza – OFS – Personal
- Rodney Wood – OFS – Achilles
- Caleb Swanigan – OFS – Personal
PROBABLE STARTING LINEUPS
- PG: Ja Morant
- SG: Dillon Brooks
- SF: Kyle Anderson
- PF: Jaren Jackson
- C: Jonas Valanciunas
Trail Blazers Probable Starters:
- PG: Damian Lillard
- SG: CJ McCollum
- SF: Carmelo Anthony
- PF: Zach Collins
- C: Jusuf Nurkic
POR TOP PICKS
- Damian Lillard: 28.9 points / 4.3 rebounds / 7.8 assists / 1.0 steals
- CJ McCollum: 22.5 points / 4.1 rebounds / 4.3 assists / 0.7 steals
- Hassan Whiteside: 16.3 points / 14.2 rebounds/ 1.2 assists
MEM TOP PICKS
- Ja Morant: 17.6 points / 3.5 rebounds / 6.9 assists / 0.9 steals
- Jaren Jackson: 16.9 points / 4.7 rebounds / 1.4 assists / 0.7 steals / 1.6 blocks
- Jonas Valanciunas: 14.9 points / 11.2 rebounds / 1.8 assists / 1.1 blocks
SP & VC CHOICE
- Damian Lillard
- CJ McCollum
- Jonas Valanciunas
- Hassan Whiteside
POR VS MEM Dream11 Team
All our selections are based on in-depth and astute analysis of the players partaking in the match, pitch report and a perusal of other reasoning. Please incorporate a slew of factors while crafting your own side with this article serving as a guide to the match and players.