Check out the Dream11 team prediction lineup for the upcoming POR vs LAC, NBA 2019-20 Get informed about the fantasy tips about pitch reports, likely perfect probable players, team previews, venue, and match timings. Play and Win amazing cash prizes today!
BEST FANTASY SITES
- MyFab11 (Refer Code: NEKRAJ
- PlayerzPot (Refer Code: R9FBFB66)
POR vs LAC, NBA 2019-20
Date : Saturday, August 08, 2020
Time : 10:30 PM 1ST.
Venue : Orlando
LAC TEAM NEWS
- The Clippers (46-22) have already locked a playoff berth in the Western Conference, and they hold a 1.5-game lead over the Denver Nuggets in the race for the second seed.
- Los Angeles are coming off a 126-111 win over the Dallas Mavericks in their previous tilt, a game in which Paul George and Kawhi Leonard combined for 53 points, 13 rebounds and 11 assists. Both players will need to be at their best once again if Los Angeles wants to defeat a red-hot Portland squad.
- Los Angeles lists Patrick Beverley (calf) and Montrezl Harrell (personal) as out for this game, although Beverley might be available for Sunday’s tilt against the Brooklyn Nets.
POR TEAM NEWS
- The Trail Blazers (32-38) remain alive in the playoff race after securing a massive 125-115 win over the Denver Nuggets the last time, and that was Portland’s second consecutive win.
- The Blazers have gone 3-1 in their four games in the bubble and are doing everything they can to force a play-in round, but they still have their backs against the wall entering this contest.
- Portland will trust in Damian Lillard ahead of this game, as the star point guard is averaging 31.3 points and 11.3 assists per contest since the restart
- Portland has Jaylen Adams (back) and Hassan Whiteside (hip) listed as questionable for Saturday’s game, but Whiteside is extremely unlikely to see action.
- Meanwhile, Trevor Ariza (personal), Rodney Hood (Achilles) and Caleb Swanigan (personal) are all out for the remainder of the 2019-20 NBA season.
LAC INJURY REPORT
- C Montrezl Harrell – Out
POR INJURY REPORT
- C Hassan Whiteside – Doubtful
PROBABLE STARTING LINEUPS
- PG Landry Shamet
- SG Paul George
- SF Kawhi Leonard
- PF Marcus Morris
- C Ivica Zubac
- PG Damian Lillard
- SG CJ McCollum
- SF Carmelo Anthony
- PF Zach Collins
- C Jusuf Nurkic
- (SP) Kawhi Leonard, LAC (21 credits): Leonard is averaging nearly 50 Dreamll points per game and should destroy a 27th-ranked Portland defense
- (PP) Jusuf Nurkic, POR (17 credits): Nurkic has been a monster since the restart and his return from injury, scoring at least 42 D11 points in all four games en route to over 50 fantasy points per outing.
SP & VC CHOICE
Kawhi Leonard Damian Lillard Paul George Jusuf Nurkic
LAC VS POR Dream11 Team
All our selections are based on in-depth and astute analysis of the players partaking in the match, pitch report and a perusal of other reasoning. Please incorporate a slew of factors while crafting your own side with this article serving as a guide to the match and players.