Check out the Dream11 team prediction lineup for the upcoming PHX vs OKC, NBA 2019-20. Get to know fantasy tips about pitch reports, likely perfect probable players, team previews, venue, and match timings. Play and Win amazing cash prizes today!
BEST FANTASY SITES
- MyFab11 (Refer Code: NEKRAJ
- PlayerzPot (Refer Code: R9FBFB66)
PHX vs OKC, NBA 2019-20
Date : Tuesday, August 11, 2020
Time : 12:00 AM 1ST.
Venue : Orlando
OKC TEAM NEWS
- The Thunder (43-26) are coming off a 121-103 win over the Washington Wizards on Sunday, and they have gone 3-2 in their bubble games so far.
- Oklahoma City has already clinched a playoff spot, but they are up for grabs when it comes to their final seeding.
- Right now, the Thunder are in the midst of a three-team race with the Houston Rockets and the Utah Jazz to see which team ends in fourth place or, in other words, which team will avoid the Denver Nuggets in the first round of the playoffs.
- The Thunder will need to be at their best as the Suns have been the league’s most dominant teamsince play restarted July 30th —something that would’ve been unthinkable a few months ago.
- Oklahoma City lists several absentees for this contest, with Nerlens Noel (ankle), Steven Adams (leg), Andre Roberson (foot) and Dennis Schroder (personal) all being listed as questionable or worse. Isaiah Roby (foot) is out for the remainder of the season.
PHX TEAM NEWS
- The Suns (31-39) remain the only undefeated team in the Orlando bubble after going 5-0, and that hot streak — coupled with inconsistent runs from teams such as the Grizzlies and the New Orleans Pelicans — has the Suns very much alive in the race for a spot in the Western Conference’s play-in round.
- They are just 2.0 games behind Memphis in the race for the eighth seed, although the San Antonio Spurs are also in that logjam.
- Either way, Phoenix has looked far better than what anyone could have expected, scoring at least 114 points in each of their wins in the Orlando bubble.
- They will need another strong offensive performance if they want to pull the upset against the Thunder.
- Phoenix lists Kelly Oubre as doubtful due to a knee injury, while Elie Okobo (ankle) and Aron Baynes (knee) have been listed as out. Tariq Owens (not injury related) has been ruled out for the remainder of the season.
PHX INJURY REPORT
- C Aaron Baynes – Doubtful
- SF Kelly Oubre – Doubtful
- SG Elie Okobo – Doubtful
OKC INJURY REPORT
- PG Dennis Schroder – Out
- C Steven Adams – GTD
- C Nerlens Noel – Questionable
PROBABLE STARTING LINEUPS
- PG Chris Paul
- SG Shai Gilgeous-Alexander
- SF Luguentz Dort
- PF Danilo Gallinari
- C Steven Adams
- PG Ricky Rubio
- SG Devin Booker
- SF Mikal Bridges
- PF Cameron Johnson
- C Deandre Ayton
PHX TOP PICKS
- Devin Booker: 26.1 points / 4.2 rebounds / 6.6 assists / 0.7 steals
- Deandre Ayton: 19.0 points / 12.0 rebounds / 1.9 assists / 0.7 steals / 1.7 blocks
- Ricky Rubio: 13.2 points / 4.7 rebounds/ 8.7 assists / 1.5 steals
OKC TOP PICKS
- Shai Gilgeous-Alexander: 19.1 points / 6.0 rebounds / 3.3 assists / 1.1 steals / 0.7 blocks
- Chris Paul: 17.8 points / 4.9 rebounds / 6.7 assists / 1.6 steals
- Danilo Gallinari: 19.0 points / 5.4 rebounds / 2.0 assists / 0.7 steals
SP & VC CHOICE
Chris Paul Devin Booker Deandre Ayton Shai Gilgeous-Alexander
PHX VS OKC Dream11 Team
All our selections are based on in-depth and astute analysis of the players partaking in the match, pitch report and a perusal of other reasoning. Please incorporate a slew of factors while crafting your own side with this article serving as a guide to the match and players.