PBKS vs RCB, Indian Premier League 2021, Punjab Kings vs Royal Challengers Bangalore Team Player List, for the upcoming Punjab Kings and Royal Challengers Bangalore Dream11 Team Prediction 26th T20 match, 30th April, IPL 2021.
Know more about Captain, Fantasy Playing Tips, Pitch Report, Perfect Probable XI’s For Today’s Punjab Kings & Royal Challengers Bangalore. Play and Win amazing cash prizes today!
BEST FANTASY SITES
- MyFab11 Refer Code : NEKRAJ
- PlayerzPot Refer Code : R9FBFB66
- Dream11 Refer Code : RNAND14YZ
Match : Punjab Kings vs Royal Challengers Bangalore, 26 Match, IPL 2021
Date & Time : 30th April 2021, at 7:30 PM IST
Venue : Narendra Modi Stadium, Ahmedabad
Live Streaming : Star Sports Network, Disney+ Hotstar
PITCH REPORTS AND CONDITIONS
There were six 160+ scores in the T20I series between India and England here in Ahmedabad, which highlights the batting-friendly nature of the track. From the bowlers, spinners are likely to get the most help.
The pitch in Ahmedabad has been an excellent one for batting. The track has helped the slower bowlers to some extent, if not a whole lot. Batting second should be the way forward.
The conditions will be hot with the temperature around the 40 degrees Celsius mark. The humidity will be on the lower side though. There are no chances of rain whatsoever.
PBKS vs RCB Head To Head Record in IPL
- Total Matches: 26
- PBKS won: 14 Matches
- RCB won: 12 Matches
PBKS vs RCB Toss Winner
Toss :- Royal Challengers Banglore, RCB
Online Bet & Winner
Winner :- 2nd Bat
Probable Playing XI :
Punjab Kings Squad
- 1 KL Rahul (capt & wk),
- 2 Mayank Agarwal,
- 3 Chris Gayle/Dawid Malan,
- 4 Deepak Hooda/Mandeep Singh,
- 5 Nicholas Pooran,
- 6 Moises Henriques/Fabian Allen,
- 7 Shahrukh Khan/ Sarfaraz Khan,
- 8 Chris Jordan/Jhye Richardson,
- 9 Ravi Bishnoi,
- 10 Mohammed Shami,
- 11 Arshdeep Singh
Royal Challengers Bangalore Squad
- 1 Virat Kohli (capt),
- 2 Devdutt Padikkal,
- 3 Rajat Patidar,
- 4 Glenn Maxwell,
- 5 AB de Villiers,
- 6 Washington Sundar,
- 7 Kyle Jamieson,
- 8 Daniel Sams,
- 9 Harshal Patel,
- 10 Mohammed Siraj,
- 11 Yuzvendra Chahal
- The Australian duo of Kane Richardson and Adam Zampa pulled out of the tournament citing personal reasons. New Zealand pacer Scott Kuggelejin joined the bio-bubble as a replacement for Richardson, but RCB are likely to stick to the same 11 from their last match bar any injury, meaning Daniel Sams and Rajat Patidar will keep their place. Indian pacer Navdeep Saini may have to wait a little longer for his first appearance this season.
- Although they lost their last match, PBKS are expected to field the same 11 bar any injury. Chris Jordan performed well with the bat and had a decent outing with the ball as well. So, the England all-rounder is expected to keep his place, while his compatriot and world’s number one T20 batsman Dawid Malan may be included at the expense of either Chris Gayle and Nicholas Pooran. But, they may persist with the West Indian duo for another match.
Trump Cards :
- KL Rahul,
- Mayank Agarwal,
- Deepak Hooda,
- AB de Villiers,
- Harshal Patel,
- Virat Kohli
Probable Ideal Fantasy Cricket Team H2H :
Probable Ideal Fantasy Cricket Team Grand League :
Fantasy Cricket is a game of skill and luck is also very much important to win the grand league in dream11 or any other fantasy cricket leagues. We have covered the skill part.
We have mentioned the expected playing 11 as per our cricket knowledge. You can change the dream11 team once the playing 11 is out. We update our Telegram Channel after Playing 11 is out ASAP.