Check out the Dream11 team of NG vs CAR, New Zealand Basketball League 2020. Get to know fantasy tips about pitch reports, likely perfect probable players, team previews, venue, and match timings.
Date : Saturday, July 18, 2020
Time : 11:00 PM 1ST.
Venue : New Zealand
NG TEAM NEWS
- Nelson Giants will be squaring off against Canterbury Rams in the New Zealand Basketball League on Saturday.
- Nelson Giants have won only 3 out of their 10 games played thus far and are placed at the 6th position on the points table.
- Nelson Giants lost their last match against Franklin Bulls 70-82. Mika Vukona will miss the game for the Giants. Mike Karena missed the last game and will be considered before the match. Josh Bloxham has sat out the last three games for the Giants due to an ankle injury. He remains questionable.
CAR TEAM NEWS
- Canterbury Rams, on the other hand, have won only 3 out of their 11 games played thus far and are placed at the bottom on the points table.
- Canterbury Rams lost their last match Otago Nuggets 74-75. This will be a slow-paced game with an implied total of around 176.
- Canterbury Rams will be starting as favourites to win this game against Nelson Giants.
- Jack Salt who has been carrying a knock. He will be a game-time call. Joe Cook-Green will also be monitored before the match
NG INJURY REPORT
- Mika Vukona – Out
- Mike Karena – GTD
- Josh Bloxham – Questionable
CAR INJURY REPORT
- Jack Salt- GTD
- Joe Cook-Green – GTD
PROBABLE STARTING LINEUPS
- PF: Nic Trathen / Thane OLeary
- SF: Dane Brooks
- C: Zeb Lovell
- PG: Josh Bloxham SG: Tom Ingham
- PF: Alex Talma
- SF: Sam Smith
- C: Jack Salt / Thomas Webley
- PG: Tayor Britt
- SG: Jack Exeter / Reuben Te-Rangi
- Taylor Britt: He is the main ball handler from Canterbury Rams averaging 22+ points, 4+ dimes, and 6+ boards per game in this tournament so far. He spends the majority of the game time on the court and can help you fetch healthy points by scoring consistently.
- Alex Talma: Talma is a quality player averaging 10+ points and 8+ boards per game in this tournament so far. He is a player can’t be ignored at any cost as he can help you fetch some crucial points in this game if he gets hot early.
- Tom Ingham: Ingham is a scoring dependent player who has delivered over 20 Dream11 points in all the games played thus far. He is performing well consistently for his team and is expected to fetch at least 20 Dream11 points in this game also.
- Sam Timmins: Timmins is coming off a solid performance in the last game wherein he scored 22 points, 4 boards, 4 dimes, and 2 steals. He is in red hot form and can’t be overlooked at any cost.
SP & VC CHOICE
Taylor Britt Sam Timmins Tom Ingham
NG VS CAR Dream11 Team
All our selections are based on in-depth and astute analysis of the players partaking in the match, pitch report and a perusal of other reasoning. Please incorporate a slew of factors while crafting your own side with this article serving as a guide to the match and players.