If you are hearing about the Neteller Review India and don’t have much information about the Neteller don’t worry. We will give all the information about Neteller Review India from what is Neteller to how to use it with ease.
Website Which Accepts Nettler As Payment
- Betway 8,000 Bonus | Read Betway Review | Join Betway
- 1XBet 10,000 Bonus (Code Nekraj) | 1XBet Review | Join 1xBet
- 10Cric 10,000 Bouns | 10Cric Review | Join 10cric
- Melbet 10,000 Bouns (Code Nekraj) | Melbet Review | Join Melbet
- 22Bet 10,000 Bonus | 22Bet Review | Join 22Bet
- Oppa888 10,000 Bonus | Oppa888 Review | Join Oppa888
What is Neteller?
Basically, Neteller is a payment gateway that is worldwide accepted by more than 140 countries. Neteller is too fast, a safe and cheaper payment gateway that is used for any international transaction. Neteller is the best alternative to PayPal or skrill.
PayPal charges you more for international payments whereas the charges taken by Neteller are too low as compared to PayPal. If you are facing problems with skrill then it is also a good idea to use Neteller.
Neteller Review India: In India, if you want to deposit cash on gambling sites or any betting site then payment gateways like PayPal will not be available. So you have to use the gateways like Neteller or skrill.
You can use Neteller to deposit and withdraw cash from much famous gambling and betting websites like Dafabet, bet365 or 88casino. You will not face any hurdle if you follow the steps given by us to use Neteller in India.
1. The Neteller Review India says that many betting sites give bonus offer for depositing from neteller.
2. It has a neat Net+ Card.
1. The Neteller Review India says it has a high fees structure.
How to open a
Neteller account in India?
Opening the Neteller is absolutely free that means you don’t have to pay a fee to open a Neteller account but you have to go through some transaction for some verification processes and in such processes, the currency conversion fees may be applied by your banks. Everything will be discussed in this Neteller Review India.
After this verification, Neteller returns all the charges or that amount to your bank account. So follow the steps given in this Neteller Review India below to open a Neteller account. Here we go……
1. Click on Neteller Sign up. And Fill details.
2. Account Created Just confirm your email id and fill up few details.
Important Things about Neteller Review India
Put your real and business email id. Ensure that email id is correct because you have to verify it.
Considering you are living in India, choose India else choose you’re preferable.
If you are going to use your Neteller account for mostly gambling and betting site then choose USD as currency as it is recommended and standard currency. But if you want Indian rupees as your currency then you can even choose Indian rupee in Neteller.
Now you have to fill your all personal details and don’t make any spelling mistakes. Enter the address as it is on any of your government documents for smooth verification. You have to fill the following details.
Now just submit and click the continue button, now on the next page, you will be asked to remember the security question if in case you forget your account password.
Your account is created successfully. Now it is a step to verify account which is damn easy but a little bit long process.
How to Verify Your Neteller Account?
1. You have to verify your email by clicking on the verification link that has been sent to your email account.
2. You need to verify your facebook account.( Its Optional But its better to verify it).
3. Two options will be available for id verification.
4. Choose id type and upload it with your photo from taken from webcam.
5. Upload selfie from Webcam.
6. You need to verify your Address. Simply give the location access and click on the
7. Click on continue and an on screen message will appear which will show the every step of verification.And an confirmation will be sent to the email.
As soon as your Neteller account gets verified, you have to deposit funds in your Neteller account for final activation. Follow the next steps very carefully to know about how to transfer some funds to your Neteller account in India.
How to transfer fund to your neteller account
There are much ways to transfer funds to your neteller account but we would recommend you to use ICICI bank or ABN amro bank as these two banks are associated with the neteller for hassle free transactions.
We recommend you to choose quick bank transfer as an option to fund in your Neteller account. It will ask to enter the amount you want to transfer to your Neteller account. The minimum amount should be 30USD and a maximum of 5830 USD per day. Now Neteller will charge you 1.75 % charges as foreign exchange fees. The amount including the fees will be deducted from your bank account. Click on continue.
Now complete your deposit by transferring funds to the Neteller account from your bank account using online banking or visiting your physical local bank. You must send funds within 7days else your deposit will be automatically canceled.
For online banking users, search for NETELLER as a payee under your “Bill Payments” within your online bank account. You can then send the funds directly from your bank account to your NETELLER account as a bill payee.
To ensure your deposit is processed correctly within 1 hour to 6 business days, it is important to include the Reference Number on the form that is sent to us from your bank. If you bank with the same bank as the account you are transferring to, the transaction may be completed within a much shorter time frame than if you use a different bank.
After completing the transaction and receiving your stamped deposit slip, scan it and send it to [email protected] to notify Neteller that you’ve made a deposit and the money will appear in your account within two to five business days.
Now you are all set and Neteller will activate your account soon.
For a Quick Transfer:
To deposit with credit/debit card, follow the steps below:
1. Click on the Money In section of your NETELLER account and select the card you want to use.
2. Enter the amount you want to deposit and your card information. Choose the purpose of deposit and click on Continue. *
3. A summary of your transaction will appear on the screen. Click on Continue to complete the transaction.
* If a 3D Secure (3DS) code is enabled for your card, you will be redirected to a 3DSecure page (hosted by your bank) in order to confirm the 3DS password provided by your bank.
Transfer through UPI:
1. Click on Money in and then on UPI option available after scrolling down.
2. ENTER amount and click on continue.
3. Enter PAN AND EMAIL.
4. Enter UPI id and pay. Amount will be reflected in your account in minutes.
Popular Methods to Add Money Into Neteller Account?
- Debit/credit card
- Bank transfer
Fees Structure In Neteller?
1. Deposit Fees – It varies from 1% to 8% depending upon the method.
2. Withdrawal Fees – Min 18.53 Euros or 1.9% and Max 25 EUR. Bank withdrawal charges 10$ or currency equivalent.
3. Transfer Fees: 5% of the amount send to other’s Neteller account. Exchange rate must be paid if the account where money is send is of different Currency.
4. Exchange fees: Neteller charges 3.99% on top of Conversion Fees.
How to withdraw money from Neteller account?
- Click on the Money Out section.
- Select Bank withdrawal and then on Add a bank account.
3. Enter your bank details. If you are not sure about your banking details, please contact your bank.
4.Click on Continue, confirm the details and click on Confirm.
1. Skrill – Read More about skrill.
3. Jeton – Read More about Jeton.
Any Fees for not using Neteller Account?
If you do not use your NETELLER Account for 12 months and keep a balance in it, you will be charged a monthly administrative fee of $5 USD (or account currency equivalent).
Minimum Deposits and Withdrawal:
Min deposit in neteller is INR 350 or Currency equivalent.
List of Banks that Accept Neteller.
Some instruction for Neteller users
In most cases, the Indian people use the Neteller account for gambling and betting purposes to deposit cash on these websites. While using Neteller to deposit cash on gambling and betting site, don’t mention anywhere about gambling and betting. If any card provider or bank ask you about transaction then tell them something like the transactions are made for goods and services or any business payments.
So, here we are all set to use the Neteller account by this awesome Neteller Review 2020. We have given you all the instructions in this Neteller Review India 2020 from what is Neteller to how to deposit and activate your Neteller account. But don’t forget that you must do all the things in rules and regulations without any violation.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Can I verify Neteller account using Bank passbook for Address Verification?
No, Bank Passbook is not a valid document for address Verification in Neteller. You can use A signed and stamped letter from your financial institution confirming your account with them, your address, and your full name.
2. What are the document required to verify my Neteller Account?
For id Proofs:-
- Driver’s License
- PAN Card
For address Verification:-
- Driver’s License (If it shows your address)
- Bank Statement
- Utility Bill (Internet Connection Bill or Postpaid Mobile bills)
3. Is Neteller Safe to use in India?
Yes, the act of using Neteller is fully Legal in India.
4. Which is Better For Withdrawal Skrill or Neteller?
As my personal Experience after Reviewing Skrill and Neteller Review India, It came to the conclusion that Skrill is the best method for Withdrawing Funds.
5. Which is the best way to withdraw from Neteller to Indian banks?
Bank Transfer is considered as the best way as Neteller deducts a fixed amount of INR 550 no matter what the amount is.