Date : Friday, July 10,N2020
Time : 01:30 PM 1ST.
Venue : Karsby Cricket Center, Stockholm
A very competitive wicket awaits both sides, with something in it for both the batsman and the bowlers. Although there is some swing and turn on offer for the bowlers, the batsmen have made use of the shorter boundaries to perfection.
However, the odd ball keeping low could be a problem for them. Both teams should look to bat first and put the pressure on the opposition, with 90 being par at this venue.
Rashid Khan, Azam Momand, Sohail Zahid, Samiullah Rahmani, Shakil Jalali, Khalid Azizi, Zabi Zahid, Syed Ahmad, Omran Zazai, Wakil Jalali, Saad Nawaz, Lamer Momand, Ozil Rahman, Najeeb Khan, Abdul Hakeem
Wagas Anis, Shahin Heydari, Shahid Mustafa, Umair Muzamal, Danish Jahanzeb, Asif Loan, Mushtaq Aslam, Aweem Ullah, Amjad Khawaja, Hamid Mehmood, Ahsan Rafique, Fahad Wagas, Sweed Ullah, Usman Arif, Qaiser Ilyas, Wagas Haider, Junaid Khan, Yasir Ali, Ajmal Raza, Sohail Khan, Waseem-ul-Haq, Faisal lqbal, Bilal Momand, Kamran Ali, Zahid Nagwi, Qambar Syed, Zulfiqar Ali, Ghulam Hassan and Piyal Rehman
NAC TEAM NEWS
- K Azizi, S Zahid will open the innings for NAC. K Azizi must-have player experienced player has good average and also very good bowler there most important player missed last game but will return for this important game. While S Zahil is also a good batsman having good hitting, can also bowl part-time.
- Z Zahid will bat at one down and is a very good player, is a good player to have in the team due to his brilliant all-round abilities.
- 0 Zazai, S Rahmani, W Jalali, S Nawaz will handle the middle-order batting. S Rahmani is best if top-order fails and good player to have hard-hitter also bowl, 0 Zazai, W Jalaji are all-round players must have a player from their side, S Nawaz, will finish inning known for quick-hitting at the end. Also, bowl 2 overs
- L Momand, N Khan will be the opening bowler for them, S Nawaz, 0 Rehman will assist them and will look to support with 1-2 overs.
MCC TEAM NEWS
- H Mahmood, W Haider will open the innings for MCC. H Mahmood must-have player experienced player has good average and also very good bowler. While W Haider is also a good batsman having good hitting, also bowl.
- A Ullah will bat at one down and is a very good player, is a good player to have in the team due to his consistency to score big.
- S Ullah, F Waqas, A Loan, A Raza will handle the middle-order batting. S Ullah is best if top-order fails and good player to have hard-hitter also bowl. F Waqas, A Raza are an all-round player must have a player from their side, A Loan will finish inning known for quick-hitting at the end, is indoor t10 player
A Raza, U Arif will be the opening bowler for them, B Momand, P Rehman will assist them and will look to support with 1-2 overs.
- Waqas Haider: Runs -69 and Wickets – 05
- Hamid Mehmood: Runs -84 and Wickets -07
- Khalid Azizi: Runs -72 and Wickets – 01
- Sohail Zahid (wk): Runs -109 and Wickets -00
- Omran Zazai: Runs -111 and Wickets -01
- Aweem Ullah: Runs -72 and Wickets -00
Z Zahid, S Zahid, 0 Zazai, S Rahmani, M Nawaz, S Ahmad, S Jalali, A Hakeem, L Momand, H Khan and S Zazai
W Haider, A Ullah, H Mehmood, A Loan, S Ullah, F Waqas, A Raza, K Ali, Z Ali, W Anis and S Khan
CAPTAIN & VICE CAPTAIN CHOICE
W Haider, H Mehmood, K Azizi, S Zahid, 0 Zazai
All our selections are based on in-depth and astute analysis of the players partaking in the match, pitch report and a perusal of other reasoning. Please incorporate a slew of factors while crafting your own side with this article serving as a guide to the match and players.