Check out Dream11 team prediction lineup for the upcoming MUN vs WHU, Premier League 2019-20. Get to know fantasy tips about pitch reports, likely perfect probable players, team previews, venue, and match timings. Play and Win amazing cash prizes today!
Venue: Old Trafford
Date: Wednesday, July 22, 2020
Time: 10:30 PM 1ST
MUN TEAM NEWS
- Despite being given the all-clear, Eric Bailly is unlikely to feature in any capacity on Wednesday night after suffering a sickening head injury in Sunday’s FA Cup semi-final defeat to Chelsea.
- Luke Shaw remains a major doubt with a twisted ankle. Timothy Fosu-Mensah may get a second straight start in the Premier League after Brandon Williams’ horror-show at Wembley.
- The pressure is ramping up on David de Gea’s place in the team after another costly display in goal for United and Ole Gunnar Solskjaer is said to be seriously considering his place in the team for the final two league games.
- Paul Pogba, Anthony Martial and Mason Greenwood are all expected back in the starting XI against West Ham after being rested at the weekend. Nemanja Matic was poor against old club Chelsea and Scott McTominay could get the nod over him here.
WHU TEAM NEWS
- 20-year-old Ben Johnson may be required again at right-back with Ryan Fredericks a major doubt for West Ham.
- Felipe Anderson was back on the bench for West Ham after a stint out injured to boost David Moyes’ attacking options. He has played well against Manchester United in the past.
- However, Moyes is expected to go with the same team that has served him so well in their last two matches.
- Tomas Soucek and Michail Antonio are in the form of their careers and will be West Ham’s biggest threats at Old Trafford.
MUN KEY PLAYERS
- Rashford 17 Goals 7 Assists
- Fernandes 7 Goals 7 Assists
- Greenwood 9 Goals 1 Assists
- Martial 17 Goals 5 Assists
- James 3 Goals 6 Assists
WHU KEY PLAYERS
- Antonio 9 Goals 3 Assists
- Haller 7 Goals 1 Assists
- Fornals 2 Goals 15 Assists
- Anderson 1 Goals 4 Assists
Gea, Fosu-Mensah, Maguire, Lindelof, Wan-Bissaka, McTominay, Pogba, Fernandes, Greenwood, Martial
Antonio, Bowen, Noble, Fornals, Rice, Soucek, Johnson, Diop, Ogbonna, Cresswell, Fabianski
CAPTAIN & VICE CAPTAIN CHOICE
Rashford, Martial, Fernandes, Antonio
MUN VS WHU DREAM11 TEAM
- Manchester United need a response after their crushing 3-1 defeat to Chelsea in the FA Cup semi-final on Sunday. Ole Gunnar Solskjaer’s side have two games to secure Champions League football for next season and they are in pole position to do so.
- After back-to-back wins and seven goals scored in that time, West Ham are all but safe from relegation. They will be guaranteed safety if Aston Villa fail to beat an in-form Arsenal side on Tuesday night but it would still take an unlikely turnaround and goal swing for them to go down from here.
- The fact West Ham can go into their last two matches with little pressure could work in United’s favour here. The home side will certainly hope so, otherwise they could be in for a tricky night’s work. United haven’t lost at Old Trafford since January and it’s imperative for them they maintain that run
- MUN 3-2 WHU
All our selections are based on in-depth and astute analysis of the players partaking in the match, pitch report and a perusal of other reasoning. Please incorporate a slew of factors while crafting your own side with this article serving as a guide to the match and players.