IPL 2019, The match will be played between Mumbai Indians vs Chennai Super Kings IPL Final on 12th May at Rajiv Gandhi International Cricket Stadium, Hyderabad.
In this post, I will share MI vs CSK dream11 predictions, MI vs CSK Betting Tips, Fantain Predictions, My Team11 Team for this match, Fanfight best fantasy team, Ballebaazi team, 6 Grand League team for Dream11, Best Fantasy website for Halaplay, Nostrapro predictions, Toss Predictions for IPL 2019, Top Bat and Bowler, Ground Report, Last Head to Head stats, Last Match Played at this ground stats, Last Match Scorecard of both team and a lot of things.
If you want to contact me for any help:-
Join PlayerzPot now and get 100 Rs Instant Cash Bonus.
* PlayerzPot ( No Bank Or Pan Card Required Instant Paytm Withdrawal )
Use Refer Code "R9FBFB6" to get bonus
>>>PlayerzPot Fantasy Sports (Refer Code R9FBFB6)<<<
- Chennai Super Kings: – 1.80
- Mumbai Indians: – 2.00
Mumbai Indians Playing XI
- Quinton de Kock (wk)—— 4, 30, 69*, 0, 15
- Rohit Sharma (c)———— 8, 55*, 24, 12, 67
- Suryakumar Yadav———- 71, 46*, 23, 26, NB
- Ishan Kishan—————- 28, NB, NA, NA, NA
- Hardik Pandya————– 13, NB+2w, 18+2w, 91+1w, 23*+1w
- Kieron Pollard————– NB, NB, 10, 20, 13*
- Krunal Pandya————– 0+1w, NB, 9*+2w, 24, 1+2w
- Jasprit Bumrah————- 0w, 2w, 2w, 0w, 2w
- Lasith Malinga————- 0w, 3w, 0w, 0w, 4w
- Jayant Yadav————— 1w, NA, NA, NA, NA
- Rahul Chahar————– 2w, 0w, 0w, 1w, 3w
Chennai Super Kings Playing XI
- Faf du Plessis ——— 50, 06, 96, 39, NA
- Shane Watson———- 50, 10, 7, 0, 8
- Suresh Raina———– 11, 5, 53, 59, 2
- Ambati Rayudu——— 20*, 42*, 1*, 5*, 0
- Murali Vijay————- NA, 26*, NA, NA, 38
- MS Dhoni (c & wk)—– 9, 31*, 10*, 44* ,NA
- Dwayne Bravo———- 0*+2w, 0w, 1w, 25+3w, NA
- Ravindra Jadeja——— 2w, 0w, 1w, 25+3w, NA
- Harbhajan Singh——– 2w, 1w, 3w, 1w, 1+0w
- Deepak Chahar——— 2w, 1w, 0w, 1w, 0+1w
- Imran Tahir————–1w, 2w, 0w, 4w, 0*+1w
Final Winner: Mumbai Indians will win.
Toss Prediction: We will update soon.
Pitch Condition: The Rajiv Gandhi Stadium Pitch is a batsman s dream particularly in the first innings of matches Any issues when the pitch slows down and turns more tend to come in the second innings
Rajiv Gandhi International Cricket Stadium:
06 over= 52 Runs
10 over= 82 Runs
15 over= 115 Runs
20 over= 159 Runs
Last 5 Match Performance:
MI: W W W L W
CSK: W L L W L
Head-to-head Records of Mumbai Indians vs Chennai Super Kings
Total – 29
MI – 17
CSK – 12
Online side bet
- CSK 160 to 180
- MI 170 to 190
Mumbai Indians vs Chennai Super Kings IPL Final, Dream 11 Predictions
Last match of Mumbai Indians Summary: 132/4(18.3)
- Suryakumar Yadav:- 71(54)
- Ishan Kishan:- 28(31)
- Imran Tahir:- 2/33(4)
- Harbhajan Singh:- 1/25(4)
Last match of Chennai Super Kings Summary: 131/4(20)
- Ambati Rayudu:- 42(37)
- MS Dhoni:- 37(29)
- Rahul Chahar:- 2/14(4)
- Krunal Pandya:- 1/21(4)
Recent Proof of Giveaway
Live Streaming of Mumbai Indians vs Chennai Super Kings IPL Final Match:
- TV channels: star sports
- Live Streaming: Hotstar
Please share your views about Live Streaming of Mumbai Indians vs Chennai Super Kings IPL Final prediction, and Betting tips.
Win 100 Rs Paytm Cash In Every IPL 2019 Match?
- Who Will be top bowler of this match?
Comment down the answer to this question with Your Paytm Number and You will win 100 Rs Paytm cash Free. No Hidden Condition.
To win more, Just follow these steps:-
1. Always follow 1,2 or max 3 tippers in T20.
2. Find your best tipper by checking their Facebook, Youtube, telegram, Twitter etc.
3. Don’t buy any T20 Package. There are many great free tippers available.
4. Delete all useless tippers number, telegram channel, WhatsApp group etc.
5. Must create Online Ids to avoid any type of legal issues, delays, bookies problems.
P.S Must watch T20 match while betting.