Check out the Dream11 team prediction lineup for the upcoming MIL vs TOR, NBA 2019-20. Get to know fantasy tips about pitch reports, likely perfect probable players, team previews, venue, and match timings. Play and Win amazing cash prizes today!
BEST FANTASY SITES
- MyFab11 (Refer Code: NEKRAJ
- PlayerzPot (Refer Code: R9FBFB66)
MIL vs TOR, NBA 2019-20
Date : Tuesday, August 11, 2020
Time : 04:00 AM 1ST.
Venue : HP Field House
TOR TEAM NEWS
- The Raptors (50-19) are coming off a 108-99 win Sunday against the Memphis Grizzlies, and that result clinched them the second seed in the Eastern Conference Playoffs, although the reigning NBA champions have bigger goals than just finishing in second place in the Conference.
- Toronto has gone 4-1 in the Orlando bubble so far, and they have clinched wins over teams such as the Miami Heat and the Los Angeles Lakers, so they don’t problems when facing top teams — although playing the Bucks could be an entirely different test for the Canadian franchise.
- One of the team’s biggest surprises has been the play of combo guard Fred VanVleet, who has scored at least 13 points in every bubble game so far while effectively settling as the team’s third offensive option behind Kyle Lowry and Pascal Siakam.
- Toronto lists Oshae Brissett as a game-time decision due to a knee problem, while Patrick McCaw will miss the rest of the season due to the same ailment.
MIL TEAM NEWS
- The Bucks (55-15) have been one of the most disappointing teams in the Orlando bubble so far, since they have not looked like the same dominant franchise that steamrolled past their rivals in the first months of the 2019-20 NBA season.
- Instead, Milwaukee has gone 2-3 in the Orlando bubble and are coming off a disappointing 136-132 overtime loss against the Dallas Mavericks on Saturday.
- The play of some of their star players — mainly Khris Middleton — and the lack of depth have both been indicated as factors for Milwaukee’s struggles, although both were two of the team’s biggest strengths before play was suspended back in March.
- Either way, the Bucks need to figure things out sooner than later as the playoffs are right around the corner.
- Milwaukee lists Giannis Antetokounmpo as questionable due to a mouth problem, although all signs indicate he will be available for this contest.
MIL INJURY REPORT
TOR INJURY REPORT
PROBABLE STARTING LINEUPS
- PF: Giannis Antetokounmpo
- SF: Khris Middleton
- C: Brook Lopez
- PG: Wesley Matthews
- SG: Donte DiVincenzo
- PF: Pascal Siakam
- SF: OG Anunoby
- C: Marc Gasol
- PG: Kyle Lowry
- SG: Fred VanVleet
MIL TOP PICKS
- Giannis Antetokounmpo: 29.7 points / 13.7 rebounds / 5.8 assists / 1.0 steals / 1.0 blocks
- Khris Middleton: 21.1 points / 6.2 rebounds / 4.2 assists / 0.9 steals
- Eric Bledose: 15.2 points / 4.6 rebounds / 5.4 assists / 0.9 steals
TOR TOP PICKS
- Pascal Siakam: 23.6 points / 7.5 rebounds / 3.6 assists / 1.0 steals / 0.9 blocks
- Kyle Lowry: 19.7 points / 4.8 rebounds / 7.7 assists / 1.3 steals
- Serge Ibaka: 16.0 points / 8.3 rebounds / 1.5 assists / 0.5 steals / 0.8 blocks
SP & VC CHOICE
Giannis Antetokounmpo Pascal Siakam Kyle Lowry
MIL VS TOR Dream11 Team
All our selections are based on in-depth and astute analysis of the players partaking in the match, pitch report and a perusal of other reasoning. Please incorporate a slew of factors while crafting your own side with this article serving as a guide to the match and players.