Check out Dream11 team prediction lineup for the upcoming Houston Rockets vs Milwaukee Bucks, NBA 2019-20. Get to know fantasy tips about pitch reports, likely perfect probable players, team previews, venue, and match timings. Play and Win amazing cash prizes today!
BEST FANTASY SITES
- MyFab11 (Refer Code: NEKRAJ
- PlayerzPot (Refer Code: R9FBFB66)
Houston Rockets vs Milwaukee Bucks, NBA 2019-20
Date : Monday, August 03, 2020
Time : 06:00 AM 1ST.
Venue : Orlando
MIL TEAM NEWS
- The Bucks (54-12) pulled off a wire-to-wire win in their return to action on Friday, doing that damage against a tough Boston Celtics team.
- A return to action like that is all fans could have hoped for and it’s really encouraging that they picked up right where they left off.
- What makes it even more reassuring is the fact that they did it without Eric Bledsoe and Pat Connaughton. Both players continue to miss games because of conditioning from COVID and it’s scary to think how good they’ll be when these dynamic players return to the court.
- In any case, they still have Giannis Antetokounmpo, who provided 36 points, 15 rebounds and seven assists on 14-of-20 shooting in that win. He took down MVP honours last season and there’s some talk that he’ll repeat this year and walk away with the Defensive Player of the Year Award as well.
HOU TEAM NEWS
- The Rockets (41-24) pulled off an amazing win in their return to action on Friday. While they trailed for most of the game to the Dallas Mavericks, they went on a late run to send the game into overtime and finished the extra session on a 14-6 spurt to prevail.
- James Harden was an absolute freak in that game, tallying 49 points, eight rebounds, eight assists, three steals and three blocks. They also got a near triple-double from Russell Westbrook and it was encouraging to see them win despite allowing 149 points to the Mavericks.
- That’s simply the recipe for the Rockets at this point though, playing up-tempo matchups and trying to out-run opponents with their small-ball.
- These teams faced off in the season opener, with Milwaukee prevailing, 117-111. This game is expected to be even more high-scoring, with both clubs picking up their pace since then
HOU INJURY REPORT
Injuries and Unavailability :
Thefo Sefolosha and David Nwaba are both out with injuries
Austin Rivers and Luc Moute are both doubtful for this game
MIL INJURY REPORT
Injuries and Unavailability :
Pat Connaughton is a game time call
PROBABLE STARTING LINEUPS
- PG Donte DiVincenzo
- SG Wesley Matthews
- SF Khris Middleton
- PF Giannis Antetokounmpo
- C Brook Lopez
- PG Russell Westbrook
- SG James Harden
- SF Danuel House
- PF Robert Covington
- C P.J. Tucker
HOU TOP PICK
- J. Harden – Top in Scoring(34 Per Game), Rebounds(6 Per Game) and Assist(7 Per Game) Average Minutes Per Game – 37
- R. Westbrook – Scoring(27 Per Game), Rebounds(8 Per Game), Assist(7 Per Game) Average Minutes Per Game – 36
- R. Covington – Scoring(12 Per Game), Rebounds(1 Per Game), Assist(6 Per Game) Average Minutes Per Game – 33
- D. House Jr. – Scoring(10 Per Game), Rebounds (1 Per Game), Assist(4 Per Game) Average Minutes Per Game – 32
- PJ Tucker – ScorIng(7 Per Game), Rebounds(1 Per Game), Assist(6 Per Game)
MIL TOP PICK
- Giannis – Scoring(29 Per Game), Rebounds(13 Per Game) Assist(5 Per Game) Average Minutes Per Game – 30
- K. Middleton – Scoring(21 Per Game), Rebounds(6 Per Game), Assist(4 Per Game) Average Minutes Per Game – 30
- B. Lopez – Scoring(11 Per Game),Rebounds(4 Per Game) Assist(1 Per Game) Average Minutes Per Game – 26 D. Divincenzo – Scoring(9 Per Game),Rebounds(4 Per Game) Assists (2 Per Game) Average Minutes Per Game – 23
- G. Hill – Scoring(9 Per Game), Rebounds (3 Per Game) Average Minutes Per Game – 21
SP & VC CHOICE
Giannis Antetokounmpo, J Harden
HOU VS MIL Dream11 Team
All our selections are based on in-depth and astute analysis of the players partaking in the match, pitch report and a perusal of other reasoning. Please incorporate a slew of factors while crafting your own side with this article serving as a guide to the match and players.