Check out the Dream11 team prediction lineup for the upcoming MIA vs TOR, NBA 2019-20. Get to know fantasy tips about pitch reports, likely perfect probable players, team previews, venue, and match timings. Play and Win amazing cash prizes today!
BEST FANTASY SITES
- MyFab11 (Refer Code: NEKRAJ
- PlayerzPot (Refer Code: R9FBFB66)
MIA vs TOR, NBA 2019-20
Date : Monday, August 03, 2020
Time : 11:00 PM 1ST.
Venue : HP Field House
TOR TEAM NEWS
- The Raptors (47-18) made a statement in their debut Sunday as they cruised their way in a big 107-92 win over the Los Angeles Lakers, one of the biggest contenders in the Western Conference.
- The Raptors currently sit in second place of the Eastern Conference standings and are now riding a five-game winning streak if including what happened in the regular season before the league suspension back in March.
- Their best player during Saturday’s win over the Lakers was Kyle Lowry, who notched 33 points (8-16 FG, 5-9 3Pt, 12-15 FT), 14 rebounds, six assists, and one steal in 35 minutes against the Western Conference giants.
- The Raptors might be a bit thin in the frontcourt since both Patrick McCaw and Oshae Brissett are dealing with knee injuries. Both players have been listed as game-time decisions for Monday’s tilt.
MIA TEAM NEWS
- The Heat (42-24) are coming off a 125-105 win over the depleted Denver Nuggets, although they have been slightly inconsistent over their last few games and, if including the regular-season games before the suspension in March, then they have gone just 3-2 in their previous five.
- Miami is in fourth place of the Eastern Conference standings and currently hold a two-game lead over the fifth-placed Indiana Pacers.
- Their best players against Denver were Jimmy Butler and Bam Adebayo, as both finished with 22 points. KZ Okpala is dealing with an Achilles injury and should be listed as a game-time decision for Monday’s game.
- Jimmy Butler will carry the same status after being absent from Sunday’s practice.
MIA INJURY REPORT
KZ Okpala is doubtful with an Achilles injury and other than that everyone is available
TOR INJURY REPORT
Dewan Hernandez is doubtful but reports suggest he will play. Oshae Brissett and Patrick McCaw might not make it to this game due to the injuries they are suffering
PROBABLE STARTING LINEUPS
- PF: Jimmy Butler
- SF: Jae Crowder
- C: Bam Adebayo
- PG: Kendrick Nunn
- SG: Duncan Robinson
- PF: Pascal Siakam
- SF: OG Anunoby
- C: Marc Gasol
- PG: Kyle Lowry
- SG: Fred VanVleet
MIA Top Picks
- K. Lowry – Top in Scoring(20 Per Game), Rebounds(5 Per Game) and Assist(7 Per Game) Average Minutes Per Game – 36
- P. Siakam – Scoring(23 Per Game), Rebounds(? Per Game), Assist(3 Per Game) Average Minutes Per Game – 35
- F. Vanvleet – Scoring(17 Per Game), Rebounds(3 Per Game), Assist(6 Per Game) Average Minutes Per Game – 35
- S. Ibaka – Scoring(16 Per Game), Rebounds (8 Per Game) Average Minutes Per Game – 27
- N. Powell – Scoring(16 Per Game), Rebounds (3 Per Game) Average Minutes Per Game – 28
TOR Top Picks
- Jimmy Butler – Top in Scoring(20 Per Game), Rebounds(6 Per Game) and Assist(6 Per Game) Average Minutes Per Game – 34
- Barn Adebayo – Scoring(16 Per Game), Rebounds(10 Per Game), Assist(5 Per Game) Average Minutes Per Game – 34
- G Dragic – Scoring(16 Per Game), Assist(5 Per Game) Average Minutes Per Game – 28
- Kendrick Nunn – Scoring(15 Per Game), Assists (4 Per Game) Average Minutes Per Game – 29
- Duncan Robinson – Scoring(13 Per Game), Rebounds (3 Per Game) Average Minutes Per Game – 30
SP & VC CHOICE
Adebayo, Lowry and Butler
MIA VS TOR Dream11 Team
All our selections are based on in-depth and astute analysis of the players partaking in the match, pitch report and a perusal of other reasoning. Please incorporate a slew of factors while crafting your own side with this article serving as a guide to the match and players.