Match Prediction & Dream11 Team For Mumbai Indians V Chennai Super Kings 1st Match Of Indian Premiere League. To be played September 19 at the Sheikh Zayed Stadium, Abu Dhabi, UAE. Read our betting tips, betting odds and more.
About The Match
- IPL(Indian Premiere League) is back with more excitement and battling with Covid-19, however it will be again an no audience match.
- 1st match will be against Mumbai Indians V Chennai Super Kings in Sheikh Zayed Stadium, Abu Dhabi.
- Both the teams are the finalist of last year and they have strong rivalry with each other.
- Both the teams are balanced and have good foreign players.
- Head to head record goes in favour of Mumbai Indians both teams played 30 matches with each other in which Mumbai won 18 times.
- The ground will help the batsmen and high scoring game is expected.
Also Read:- IPL 2020 Predictions
- Venue – Sheikh Zayed Stadium, Abu Dhabi
- Start time – 7:30 PM IST
- Mumbai Indians- 1.72
- Chennai Super Kings- 2.05
TV channels: Broadcast will be aired live on Star Network in India.
Live Streaming: Live streaming of the matches will be available on Jio TV and Hotstar.
Best Fantasy Site
- MyFab11- (Refer Code: Nekraj)
- PlayerzPot- (Refer Code: R9FBFB66)
- Playone.in- (Refer Code: Nekraj)
Mumbai Indians News
- Everyone is going to talk about the five matches that the Mumbai Indians have played and lost in the UAE but we are not sure if that really matters.
- That was in 2014 and we just don’t think it applies.
- India has won the Asia Cup in the UAE after that where Rohit Sharma was one of the best performers.
- He is going to lead the batting once more and possibly open the batting alongside Quinton de Kock, as he did last season.
- Rohit Sharma has had a quiet time in the IPL over the last couple of years and made just 405 runs in 2019.
- That is a good return but not for someone like Rohit who is a white-ball legend for India.
Mumbai Indians Probable XI
- Rohit Sharma(c)
- Quinton De Cock(wk)
- Ishan Kishan
- Surya Kumar Yadav
- Kieron Pollard
- Hardik Pandya
- Krunal Pandya
- Nathan Counter-Nile
- Jasprit Bumrah
- Trent Boult
- Rahul Chahar
Chennai Super Kings News
- CSK evokes more emotion than any other IPL team among its followers. It is going to be very interesting to see how the franchise lines up after almost winning the title two years in a row.
- MS Dhoni is now retired from international cricket, Suresh Raina and Harbhajan Singh are not playing this edition for personal reasons and a number of their players seem to be aging.
- Josh Hazelwood and Sam Curran are not expected to be available either for CSK for the first two matches because of quarantine restrictions.
- CSK loves to keep things stable and so we can get a good idea of what they will do by just looking back.
- We are sure that Shane Watson and Faf du Plessis are going to open the batting for Chennai in the first match.
- Watson is a notoriously slow starter and takes time to get into the flow of things. He is, however, still a force with the bat and can be asked to bowl when needed as well.
- He is, however, 39 years of age and past his peak as a player.
- Ravindra Jadeja, Dwayne Bravo, and maybe Mitchell Santner are the possible all-rounders that will lineup in the lower-middle order.
- Not too much hitting power here either.
Chennai Super Kings Probable XI
- Shane Watson
- Ambati Rayudu
- Faf Du Plesis
- MS Dhoni(c & wk)
- Kedar Jadhav
- Ravindra Jadeja
- Dwayne Bravo
- Piyush Chawla
- Deepak Chahar
- Imran Tahir/Mitchell Santner
- Shardul Thakur
Match Stats Mumbai Indians V Chennai Super Kings
Ground & Pitch Stats Mumbai Indians V Chennai Super Kings
The Abu Dhabi wicket is generally on the slow side, and while it can be a haven for batsmen, patience is often rewarded over power. Records are mostly neutral for batting either side.
Total Match Played: 11
Batting First Won: 5
Batting Second Won: 6
Avg. Score in 1st bat: 147
Highest Score: Chennai Super Kings 205/4
Lowest Score: Royal Challengers Bangalore 70/10
Below Score 150: 5
Score between 150 and 169: 3
Score between 170 and 189: 2
Above Score 190: 1
Weather For Mumbai Indians V Chennai Super Kings
The weather will be decent but but hot.
Player Battle Batsmen V Bowler
- Sharma V Chawla- 146 Runs- 113 Balls- 1 Out
- Pollard V Bravo- 254- 155 -10
- Pollard V Tahir- 68- 58 -3
- Dhoni V Pollard- 100- 51 -3
- Watson V Pollard- 80- 45 -2
- Watson V Kulkarni- 48- 42 -2
Recent Match Performance
- Mumbai Indians- W W W W L
- Chennai Super Kings- L W L L W
Head To Head Stats Of Previos 5 Matches
Cricket Betting Tips for Mumbai Indians V Chennai Super Kings
Online Betting Tips
Top batsmen- Runs In a match, over(64.5) @ 1.83
Who will win between MI V CSK?
Mumbai will be the winner from Today Match Prediction
Winner Via Punter’s Poll
Mumbai Indians- 57.1%
Chennai Super Kings- 42.9%
Winning Dream 11 Team for MI V CSK
Kock, Sharma, Faf, Rayudu
Jadeja, H Pandya, Watson, Yadav
Fantasy Team Suggestion
- Top players will be a tough choice due to credits.
For Head to Head/Small Leagues:
For Grand/Mega Leagues:
Who will win today match?
Comment your own predictions for Mumbai Indians V Chennai Super Kings, 1st IPL Match? Who will win today’s match of MI V CSK?