Date : Tuesday, July 07, 2020
Time : 09:30 PM 1ST.
Venue : Karsby Cricket Center, Stockholm
A competitive track awaits the two sides with some rain on the forecast for Tuesday as well. However, at least a shortened game should take place at the Karsby Cricket Center, with both the batsmen and bowlers getting some help from the surface.
The slow outfield should aid the bowlers, who will be critical to the outcome of this game. 70-75 represents a decent total, with both teams likely to opt against chasing upon winning the toss.
Waqas Anis, Shahin Heydari, Shahid Mustafa, Umair Muzamal, Danish Jahanzeb, Asif Loan, Mushtaq Aslam, Aweem Ullah, Amjad Khawaja, Hamid Mehmood, Ahsan Rafique, Fahad Waqas, Sweed Ullah, Usman Arif, Qaiser Ilyas, Waqas Haider, Junaid Khan, Yasir Ali, Ajmal Raza, Sohail Khan, Waseem-ul-Haq, Faisal lqbal, Bilal Momand, Kamran Ali, Zahid Naqwi, Qambar Syed, Zulfiqar Ali, Ghulam Hassan and Piyal Rehman
Aritra Bhakat, Wynand Boshoff, Mitchell O’Connor, Sesanka Katuri, Nasim Khan, Daniel Nissila, Richie Robbins, Shashikant Panchal, Ned Hall, Shahzeb Choudhry, Asim Bukhari, Ubaid Safi, Ankit Dubey, Liam Karlsson, Serge Conein, Tony Singh, Prashant Shukla, Souveer Raghav, Joe Taylor
- H Mahmood, F Waqas will open the innings for MCC. H Mahmood must-have player experienced player has good average and also very good bowler, while F Waqas is also a good batsman having good hitting, also bowl spin.
- W Haider will bat at one down and is a very good player, is a good player to have in the team due to his brilliant all-round abilities.
- P Rahman, S Ullah, W Anis, F lqbal will handle the middle-order batting. P Rahman is best if top-order fails and a good player to have hard-hitter also bowl. S Ullah, F lqbal are all-round players that must have a player from their side. W Anis will finish inning known for quick-hitting at the end.
- A Raza, U Arif will be the opening bowler for them, B Momand, P Rehman will assist them and will look to support with 1-2 overs.
- M 0 Conner and R Robbins will open the innings for DIC. Conner must-have player experienced player also captain side FAILED LAST GAME BUT VERY GOOD PLAYER, while R Robbins also a good batsman can play attacking cricket.
- A Dubey will bat at one down and is a very good player, is a good player to have in the MCC vs DIC team will provide points through his all-round ability also vice-captain of the side.
- D Nissila, A Bukhari, W Boshoff will handle the middle-order batting. SF Conein is a very good player of this side who bowls full time also capable of hitting big, A Bukhari, D Nissila will finish inning known for quick-hitting at the end also bowl. W Boshoff is wicket-keeper of side bats lower down the order.
- S Conein, S Chowdhery will be the opening bowler for them, P Shukla, J Taylor will assist them and chip with 1-2 overs and get wickets.
- Richie Robbins scored 20 from 16 balls while opening the batting on Monday for the Djurgardens.
Ankit Dubey picked up a wicket conceding 17 runs with the ball and followed it with an unbeaten 20-ball 25 with the bat.
- Hamid Mahmood scored 617 runs at an average close to 35 and also picked up 13 wickets across 21 domestic T20s.
- Zulficiar All took nine wickets in the seven domestic T20s where he also scored 116 runs
- Serge Conien: The seamer scalped 2 wickets in the last game giving away just 13 runs.
- Junaid Khan: From 22 matches in T20s, the all-rounder has scored 428 runs going along with 2 wickets.
W Anis, U Muzamal, D Jahanzeb, M Aslam, S Ullah, U Arif, Q Ilyas, F lqbal, B Momand, K Ali and P Rehman
R Robbins, W Boshoff, M O’Connor, A Dubey, D Nissila, S Choudhry, A Bukhari, L Karlsson, S Conein, P Shukla and J Taylor
CAPTAIN & VICE CAPTAIN CHOICE
Robbins, Conein, Junaid Khan
All our selections are based on in-depth and astute analysis of the players partaking in the match, pitch report and a perusal of other reasoning. Please incorporate a slew of factors while crafting your own side with this article serving as a guide to the match and players.
Winner Djurgarden at 2.50 (Non FAV)