Check out Dream11 team prediction lineup for the upcoming LEI vs MUN, English Premier League. Get to know fantasy tips about pitch reports, likely perfect probable players, team previews, venue, and match timings. Play and Win amazing cash prizes today!
BEST FANTASY SITES
- MyFab11 (Refer Code: NEKRAJ
- PlayerzPot (Refer Code: R9FBFB66)
LEI vs MUN, English Premier League
Venue: King Power Stadium, Leicester, England
Date: Sunday, July 26, 2020
Time: 08:30 PM 1ST
LEI TEAM NEWS
- Leicester will be without three of their best four defenders, as well as Manchester United target James Maddison, for their final game of the season.
- Brendan Rodgers has plenty to ponder about his formation after Leicester were beaten 3-0 by Tottenham last time out.
- Demarai Gray has done well from the bench in recent outings and will push Harvey Barnes and Ayoze Perez from a role in the starting XI here.
- Kelechi Iheanacho is also an option for the home side if Rodgers looks to pair Jamie Vardy up front with another striker.
Amartey (Injured), Ricardo Pereira (Injured), Maddison (Injured), Chilwell (Injured), Fuchs (Injured), Soyuncu (Suspended)
MUN TEAM NEWS
- Aaron Wan-Bissaka will return to the starting XI for Manchester United’s final league game of the season.
- Ole Gunnar Solskjaer will give Luke Shaw every possible opportunity to recover from an ankle injury to start at left-back for the away side. Brandon Williams is on standby to keep his place if needed.
- David de Gea kept his place in the team on Wednesday despite calls for the Spaniard to be dropped. There is no reason why he won’t start away to Leicester on Sunday after playing well in the 1-1 draw with West Ham.
- Marcus Rashford was poor against West Ham but is expected to keep his place in an unchanged front six at the King Power Stadium.
Tuanzebe (Injured), Jones (Injured), Bailly (Injured)
LEI KEY PLAYERS
- Ayoze Perez 7 Goals 4 Assists
- Maddison 6 Goals 3 Assists
- Barnes 4 Goals 6 Assists
- Vardy 17 Goals 4 Assists
MUN KEY PLAYERS
- Rashford 14 Goals 6 Assists
- Fernandes 2 Goals 3 Assists
- Greenwood 6 Goals
- Martial 14 Goals 3 Assists
Schmeichel; Bennett, Morgan, Evans; Justin, Ndidi, Tielemans, Thomas; Barnes, Ayoze Perez; Vardy
De Gea; Wan-Bissaka, Lindelof, Maguire, Williams; Pogba, Matic; Greenwood, Bruno Fernandes, Rashford; Martial
CAPTAIN & VICE CAPTAIN CHOICE
Rashford, Martial, Vardy,
LEI VS MUN Dream11 Team
- Leicester know they will finish in the top four if they beat Manchester United on Sunday. A draw may also be good enough but only if Wolves beat Chelsea due to their superior goal difference over Frank Lampard’s side.
- United know they just need to avoid defeat at Leicester and a top four finish is secure. They could even lose on Sunday and finish fourth but would require Wolves beating Chelsea at Stamford Bridge. Ole Gunnar Solskjaer’s side have looked leggy in recent games and need just one more big performance to see them over the line and into the Champions League next season.
- LEI 1-1 MUN
All our selections are based on in-depth and astute analysis of the players partaking in the match, pitch report and a perusal of other reasoning. Please incorporate a slew of factors while crafting your own side with this article serving as a guide to the match and players.