Check out the Dream11 team prediction lineup for the upcoming LAL vs OKC, NBA 2019-20 Get informed about the fantasy tips about pitch reports, likely perfect probable players, team previews, venue, and match timings. Play and Win amazing cash prizes today!
BEST FANTASY SITES
- MyFab11 (Refer Code: NEKRAJ
- PlayerzPot (Refer Code: R9FBFB66)
LAL vs OKC, NBA 2019-20
Date : Thuresday, August 06, 2020
Time : 04:00 AM 1ST.
Venue : Orlando
OKC TEAM NEWS
- The Thunder are coming off a tough, overtime loss against the Nuggets on Monday, where they led by seven with just over three minutes left in regulation, before a late collapse and then getting outscored, 12-4, in extra time.
- Shai Gilgeous-Alexander led the Thunder with 24 points on 6-of-13 shooting, five rebounds and two assists, in the loss, while Chris Paul added 23 points, eight assists and two rebounds, and Danilo Gallinari tallied 20 points, three rebounds and two assists.
- The Thunder have been resilient all season, especially thanks to their efficient offense, as they shoot an average of 47.3 percent from the field, which is fourth best in the league, and they limit themselves to 12.9 turnovers, which is sixth-fewest in the league.
LAL TEAM NEWS
- The Lakers are coming off a win over the Jazz on Monday, where they led through the entire fourth quarter.
- Anthony Davis led the way for the Lakers, with 42 points, 12 rebounds, four assists and three steals, while LeBron James followed up with 22 points, eight rebounds, nine assists and two steals.
- Only two other players scored in double digits in the win, as Dwight Howard added 11 points and five rebounds, and Kentavious Caldwell-Pope finished with 10 points and four rebounds.
- The win allowed the Lakers to secure the top seed in the West, as they enter Wednesday’s contest with a 6.5-game lead over second place in the conference.
- The Lakers are shooting an average of 48.2 percent from the field, which is the best in the NBA, however, their three-point shooting is much less impressive, as they are shooting 35.2 percent from long range.
- The Lakers also take care of business on the defensive end, as they are holding opponents to 106.8 points per game, which is second fewest in the league, and they average 8.6 steals per game, which is fourth most in the league.
LAL INJURY REPORT
Injuries and Unavailability :
Avery Bradely is out for this game
Rajon Rondo is doubtful for this particular game. Caldwell-Pope too is not sure with a rib injury and Kuzma is also doubtful with a right ankle sprain.
OKC INJURY REPORT
Injuries and Unavailability :
Andre Robertson and Isiah Roby are both out for this game
Abdel Nader is doubtful for this game
PROBABLE STARTING LINEUPS
- PG Chris Paul
- SG Shai Gilgeous-Alexander
- SF Luguentz Dort
- PF Danilo Gallinari
- C Steven Adams
- PG LeBron James
- SG Kentavious Caldwell-Pope
- SF Danny Green
- PF Anthony Davis
- C JaVale McGee
LAL TOP PICKS
- LeBron James: 25.7 points / 7.9 rebounds / 10.6 assists / 1.2 steals / 0.5 blocks
- Anthony Davis: 26.8 points / 9.4 rebounds /3.1 assists / 1.5 steals / 2.4 blocks
- Kyle Kuzma: 12.5 points / 4.5 rebounds / 1.3 assists
OKC TOP PICKS
- Shai Gilgeous-Alexander: 19.3 points / 6.1 rebounds / 3.3 assists / 1.1 steals / 0.7 blocks
- Chris Paul: 17.8 points / 4.9 rebounds / 6.8 assists / 1.5 steals Danilo Gallinari: 19.2 points / 5.5 rebounds / 2.1 assists / 0.7 steals
SP & VC CHOICE
Anthony Davis LeBron James Chris Paul
LAL VS OKC Dream11 Team
All our selections are based on in-depth and astute analysis of the players partaking in the match, pitch report and a perusal of other reasoning. Please incorporate a slew of factors while crafting your own side with this article serving as a guide to the match and players.