Date : Wednesday, July 15, 2020
Time : 12:30 PM 1ST.
Venue : Kviberg, Gothenburg
The pitch has something on offer for both the batsmen and bowlers. While the ball does come on nicely to the bat, the slightly overcast conditions have provided the pacers with some additional movement with the new ball. Although there is some rain on the forecast, we should get a completed game with 85 being par at this venue
Niamatullah Musleh, Bashirullah Khan, Waheedullah Musleh, Nishad Ahmad, Akmal Popal, Abdullah Shinwari, Niyazwali Zargul, Ihsanullah Wafa, Ibrahim Zahiri, Khushhal Khawri, Khaled Jan Mohammed, Faridullah Khawri, Hafizullah Shinwari, Azim Shinwari and Sajid Kha
Ammar Zafar, Umair Chaudary, Harinder Koranga, Arfan Arif, Rubal Pathak, Shivakumar Gangannavar, Mokhtar Ghulami, Shreyas Murthy, Zawwar Hussain, Zahoor Sabir, Imam Shaik, Ashiq Hussain, Aditya Arora, Ibrahim Khan, Usman Sarwar and Babar Farooq
KSS TEAM NEWS
- B Khan, I Wafa will open the innings for KSS. Wafa must-have player experienced player also bowl and expected to bowl in death so must-have player, while B Khan also a good batsman can play attacking cricket but lack consistency.
- N Musleh will bat at one down and is a very good player, is a good player to have in the team will provide points through his keeping not consistant with batting.
- I Zahiri, A Popal, K Jan Mohd, H Shinwari handle the middle-order batting. I Zahiri is best if top-order fails and a good players to have also bowl but not in every match. A Popal is an average batsman not a great record, K Jan Mohd is hard hitter can also be promoted up the order, H Shinwari all-round player must have player from their side, known for quick-hitting at the end also bowl.
- F Khawri, A Chinwari will be the opening bowler for them, both has very good record and will also bowl in death S Khan, K Khawri will assist them and chip with 1-2 overs and get wickets.
SSD TEAM NEWS
- M Ghulami, U Chaudhery will open the innings for SSD. Ghulami must-have player as looked very good player play very attacking does not bowl, while U Chaudhery also a good batsman can play attacking cricket bowl part-time.
- H Koranga will bat at one down and is a very good player, is a good player to have in KSS vs SSD team will provide points through his all-round ability has experienced t10.
R Pathak, S Zahoor, A Arif, U Sarawar handle the middle-order batting. R Pathak is best if top-order fails and a good player to have has played 3 t10 but did not bowl but good t20 record. S Zahoor, A Arif are all-round players must have a player from their side, U Sarwar will finish inning known for quick-hitting at the end also bowl has bowled in t10 before.
- A Arora, A Hussain will be the opening bowler for them, both has a very good record and will also bowl in death I Shaik, S Ganganva will assist them and chip with 1-2 overs and get wickets.
- After a duck in the first match, Seaside CC skipper Umair Chaudary scored an impressive 44 off just 27 balls opening the innings in the second game.
- Mokhtar Ghulami is also a good batsman and has scored 48 runs in two matches so far.
Rubel Pathak slammed 39 in the opening game but could muster only five runs in the second outing batting at four.
- Usman Sarwar seems to be a decent all-rounder as he has picked three wickets thus far in four overs conceding only 29 runs. He also batted at five in the last game which means he possesses power hitting late in the innings.
- Ashiq Hussain is another good bowler who picked up two wickets in as many matches.
Ihsanullah Wafa is the best player for Kristianstad CC scoring 379 runs in 12 T20s at an SR of 152.21. He has also picked up six wickets at an economy 6.81.
- Waheedullah Musleh is the captain of the team and he has scored 109 runs in 11 T20 matches. He has also picked up 3 wickets but is very expensive with the ball.
- Faridullah Khawri is the best bowler of the team picking 15 wickets in 11 matches at an economy of 6.64. Hafizullah Shinwari has 13 wickets to his name and is very economical as well.
N Musleh, W Musleh, N Ahmad, A Shinwari, I Wafa, I Zahiri, K Khawri, K Jan Mohammed, F Khawri, A Shinwari and S Khan
A Zafar, H Koranga, A Arif, A Arora, I Khan, M Ghulami, R Pathak, S Gangannavar, Z Hussain, U Sarwar and Z Sabir
CAPTAIN & VICE CAPTAIN CHOICE
I Zahiri, U Sarwar, U Chaudary
KSS VS SSD Dream11 team
All our selections are based on in-depth and astute analysis of the players partaking in the match, pitch report and a perusal of other reasoning. Please incorporate a slew of factors while crafting your own side with this article serving as a guide to the match and players.