Date : Monday, July 13, 2020
Time : 07:30 PM 1ST.
Venue : Kviberg, Gothenburg
The threat of rain looms large on this game with a shortened game being a possibility. The overlying conditions should provide lateral movement to the pacers, although it will be difficult to grip the ball. The batsmen will target the shorter boundaries with the ball coming on reasonably well on to the bat. Both teams would look to chase with rain expected to play a part in the proceedings.
Bilal Munir, Babar Rehman, Muhammad Qasim, Naser Batcha, Samiullah lbrahimkhil, Mustafa Zabihullah, Tariq Bashir, Talha Omer, Muhammad Ismail, Riaz Khan, Muhammad Tanveer, Noman Jan, Fahim Mandozai, Bhavya Patel, Sahargul Shirzad, Mansoor Afzal, Adil Javiad, Zabiullah Zadran and Sohail Zia
Gourav Aggarwal, Aritra Nag, Fareed Mohammed, Muqadar Saleem, Wasi Alam, Sabtharishiswaran Natrajan, Sukavanesh Mathisekaran, Justine Selvaraj, Umais Ahmed, Amit Jain, Yeswanth Tanneru, Rajeev, Praveen Kumar, Chaitanya Kilari, Tafheem Masoodi, Bhawan Grewal, Gokul Seenivasan, Shankar Padmanabhan, Bharat Konka and Mohit Dhir
JKP TEAM NEWS
- S Zia, B Patel will open the innings for JKP. B Patel must-have a player experienced player who has a good average of 23 also bowl, while S Zia is a good all-round player having good hitting, also a part-time bowler.
- B Munir will bat at one down and is a very good player, is a good player to have in the team due to his brilliant hitting abilities, does not bowl has an average of 19 in 9 games.
- M Tanvir, B Rehman, R Khan, S Shirzad will handle the middle-order batting. M Tanvir is best if top-order fails and a good player to have hard-hitter also bowl part-time. R Khan and S Shirzad are all-round players must have a player from their side, B Rehman will finish inning known for quick-hitting at the end. Also, bowl 2 overs
- Z Zadran, S Ibrahmkhel will be the opening bowler for them. Zadran is there strike bowler, F Mandozai, N Butcha will assist them and will look to support with 1-2 overs.
HSG TEAM NEWS
- M Dhir, A Nag will open the innings for HSG. M Dhir must-have player as opening the batting and also good medium pacer will bowl 1-2 over, while A Nag is a good all-round player having good hitting, also has good average in his short career.
- M Saleem will bat at one down and is a good player to have in the team, does not bowl, and has not played much game but as playing in top order so crucial in this format.
- J Selvaraj, S Mathiskeran, C Killari, G Agarwal, A Jain will handle the middle-order batting. G Agarwal is best if top-order fails and good players to have hard-hitter also keep. J Selvaraj will play in middle order does not have a good record neither bowled ever. While C Killari and A Jain are all-round players must have a player from their side, will also finish inning known for quick-hitting at the end. Also, bowl 2 overs.
- P Kumar, B Konka will be the opening bowler for them, P Kumar is there strike bowler, A Jain, C Killari will assist them and will look to support with 1-2 overs
JKP KEY PLAYERS
Riaz Khan Muhammad Ismail Bilal Munir Bhavya Patel
HSG KEY PLAYERS
Praveen Kumar Yeswanth Tanneru Fareed Mohammed Tafheem Masoodi
B Munir, B Rehman, M Qasim, S lbrahimkhil, M Islam, R Khan, N Jan, B Patel, M Afzal, S Zia and S Shirzad
G Aggarwal, M Saleem, A Nag, S Mathisekeran, J Selvaraj, U Ahmed, A Jain, C Kilari, P Kumar, B Konka and M Dhir
CAPTAIN & VICE CAPTAIN CHOICE
A Jain, M Qasim, M Saleem
Jonkoping at 1.36
JKP Vs HSG Dream11 Team
All our selections are based on in-depth and astute analysis of the players partaking in the match, pitch report and a perusal of other reasoning. Please incorporate a slew of factors while crafting your own side with this article serving as a guide to the match and players.