Jeton is one of the uprising international e-Wallet platforms for global purchases and money transfer. It offers 50 currencies and 70 payment gateways across 197 nations. It doesn’t matter whether you want to send, receive or exchange money – Jeton is a one-stop solution for all of your transactional needs.
Whenever we use an online wallet, we delve deep to protect our money. Let’s see how secure this platform is.
Is Jeton Wallet Safe to Use in India, Pakistan or Bangladesh?
When it comes to safety, Jeton offers 2-factor authentication and PCI DSS Level 1 compliance security. Apart from this, the company has almost 548,296 happy customers. It would be unjustifiable to say that this platform isn’t safe.
How to Make an Account on Jeton
It’s pretty easy to make an account on Jeton. Here’s a step-by-step process:
- Visit the homepage of Jeton by clicking here.
- On tip right-hand corner, you will see the sign-up button. Press it!
- Now fill all the necessary details like first name, last name, phone number, email address, password, and date of birth. Your password must have 8-50 characters, 1 non-letter, 1 letter, and no special characters.
- Again! Press the sign-up button.
- You will receive an OTP on your phone for the verification. Enter the code to move further.
- Congrats! Your account is now ready to process deposit.
How Much Fees Does Jeton Charge?
It’s surprising to note that Jeton wallet doesn’t charge anything for itself. You can withdraw and send money free of cost. However, charges for external services may apply — for example, currency exchange, international payment providers’ fees, etc.
How Can You Deposit Money to Your Jeton Account?
You can deposit money to your Jeton Account with the help of these methods:
Instant Bank Transfer
Instant bank transferring option is available for some limited countries. You can fund your Jeton account through bank transfer using online banking. Users of Jeton can transfer money to local bank accounts without paying cross border charges.
Those who transfer money using their card may need to pay due to currency exchange and identify verification. Jeton doesn’t allow to add cards of other people. Make sure that you use your card only.
Jeton Withdrawal Limit
Jeton hasn’t updated any limit on their official website yet because management’s decision change from time to time. They have mentioned that there are upper and lower limits based on payment methods. Anyway, the terms & conditions of the Jeton states “Your current balance is the withdrawal limit.”
How Can You Contact Jeton?
You can contact Jeton through email and live chat. Here are the details:
- Email – email@example.com
- Live Chat Support
Unfortunately, the official website of Jeton doesn’t have a contact number of the company.
Also Read: Skrill Review
What Documents Are Required to Verify Your Jeton Account?
If you want to use Jeton for money transfer, exchange, or deposit – You don’t need verification. If you intend to withdraw money, then go ahead and verify your Jeton account.
It takes 10-20 minutes to verify your Jeton Account. But still, the review process may take up to 12 hours. Here are some requirements for individual Jeton accounts:
- Basic Details: Phone number, email address, and residential address.
- Identification: A valid government-issued ID with picture. You can submit an Aadhaar card, driving license, residency card, employment permit card, pan card, etc.
- Residential Proof: Any document that represents at least 3 months of residency indicating your name and residential address. You can submit an electricity bill, water bill, or anything that fulfil the requirement.
How Can You Verify a Jeton Account?
- Sign in
- Click on the verify now button.
2. Once you click the green verify now button, you will have to upload all the necessary documents.
3. After uploading your documents, click on the start verification process.
That’s it. You will get an email of confirmation shortly.
List of Websites Where You Can Use Jeton Wallet
Also read: Betway Review