JAM V TKR Match #21, Carribean Premier League is back with another super exciting season this match will be between Jamaica Tallawahs V Trinbago Knight Riders.
About The Match
- The 21st match of the CPL 2020 will be held on September 1, Tuesday between Jamaica Tallawahs V Trinbago Knight Riders.
- Both teams are very strong and will play 2nd match against each other in CPL 2020.
- If Head to head record is concerned both teams have played 16 matches against each other in which Jamaica Tallawahs has won 9 times while Trinbago Knight Riders also has won 7 times.
- Venue – Tarouba, Trinidad
- Start time – 7:30 PM IST
- Jamaica Tallawahs- 2.25
- Trinbago Knight Riders- 1.57
TV channels: Star Sports 1, Star Sports 1 HD, Star Sports 2, Star Sports 2 HD (Live & Highlights)
Live Streaming: Fancode, Hotstar, Foxtel Sports, Willow TV Online, NOW TV, Sky Go
CPL 2020 Point Table
|Trinbago Knight Riders||6||6||0||0||12|
|St Lucia Zouks||7||5||2||0||10|
|Guyana Amazon Warriors||7||3||4||0||6|
|St. Kitts and Nevis Patriots||7||1||6||0||2|
Jamaica Tallawahs News
- With a fantastic win over St Kitts and Nevis Patriots, Jamaica Tallawahs bounced back into contention for the semi-final spot.
- The win pushed them to the third spot on the points table However, a win for Guyana yesterday pushed Tallawahs back to the fourth position and they will be looking to strengthen claw back to the third spot with wins in their next few games.
- In the tournament so far, the Tallawahs have won three games out of six and have a net run-rate of 0.015.
- While the shoes of Andre Russell are almost impossible to fill, Jamaica Tallawahs did well in his absence.
- Having said that, with difficult matches to come in the near future, it is not going to be easy for the Tallawahs.
- They have a decent bowling attack and if they can find someone who can smack the ball as well as Rusell at the end of the innings they’ll certainly in with the chance.
Jamaica Tallawahs Probable XI
- Glenn Phillips (wk)
- Chadwick Walton
- Jermaine Blackwood
- Rovman Powell (c)
- Asif Ali
- Andre Russell/Nkrumah Bonner
- Carlos Brathwaite
- Veerasammy Permaul
- Mujeeb Ur Rahman
- Sandeep Lamichhane
- Fidel Edwards
Bench – Andre Russell/Nkrumah Bonner, Ramaal Lewis, Preston McSween, Oshane Thomas, Nicholas Kirton, Ryan Persaud
Trinbago Knight Riders News
- Trinbago Knight Riders last win was all about Kieron Pollard.
- Coming in when a win looked almost impossible Kieron Pollard rolled back the clock to do the impossible.
- Barbados Tridents were left stunned in an evening that seemingly belonged to them.
- With that win, Trinbago Knight Riders continued to maintain their supremacy at the points table with six wins in as many matches.
- Kieron Pollard came in to bat when the Knight Riders needed 70 off 5 overs. Surprisingly he then defended Rashid Khan for an over to make it 66 runs off 24 deliveries.
Trinbago Knight Riders Probable XI
- Lendl Simmons
- Tion Webster
- Colin Munro
- Darren Bravo
- Tim Seifert (wk)
- Kieron Pollard (c)
- Dwayne Bravo/Sikandar Raza
- Khary Pierre
- Fawad Ahmed/Sunil Narine
- Jayden Seales
- Akeal Hosein
Bench – Fawad Ahmed/Sunil Narine, Pravin Tambe, Anderson Phillip, Amir Jangoo, Ali Khan, Dwayne Bravo/Sikandar Raza
Match Stats Jamaica Tallawahs V Trinbago Knight Riders
Ground & Pitch Stats Jamaica Tallawahs V Trinbago Knight Riders
Total Match Played: 18
Batting First Won: 9
Batting Second Won: 9
Avg. Score in 1st bat: 151
Highest Score: Trinbago Knight Riders 185/3
Lowest Score: Trinbago Knight Riders 111/10
Below Score 150: 9
Score between 150 and 169: 6
Score between 170 and 189: 3
Above Score 190: 0
Weather For Jamaica Tallawahs V Trinbago Knight Riders
The weather does not look to be good on Tuesday. There is a 30 per cent chance of rainfall and the temperature is expected to be in the 28 to 31 degree Celsius.
- Pollard V Brathwaite- 119 Runs- 69 Balls- 4 Out
- Bravo V Russell- 87- 54 -4
- Munro V Brathwaite- 62- 41 -2
- Russell V Khan- 86- 35 -1
- Russell V Bravo- 252- 120 -6
- Brathwaite V Narine- 67- 42 -1
Recent Match Performance
- Jamaica Tallawahs- W L W L L
- Trinbago Knight Riders- W W W W W
Head To Head Stats Of Previos 5 Matches
Cricket Betting Tips for Jamaica Tallawahs V Trinbago Knight Riders
Online Betting Tips
Online Bet:- PHilliphs Score over 21.5 at 1.90 with Betway.
Munro To Score Over 21.5 at 1.90 with Betway
Who will win between JAM V TKR?
Jamaica will be the winner from Today Match Prediction
Winner Via Punter’s Poll
Jamaica Tallawahs- 55.9%
Trinbago Knight Riders- 44.1%
Winning Dream 11 Team for JAM V TKR
Kieron Pollard, Glenn Phillips
Mujeeb-ur-Rahman, Carlos Brathwaite
Fantasy Team Suggestion
- Cpl and any other T20 is always been popular for all rounders
For Head to Head/Small Leagues:
For Grand/Mega Leagues:
Who will win today match?
Comment your own predictions for Jamaica Tallawahs V Trinbago Knight Riders, 21st CPL Match? Who will win today’s match of JAM V TKR?