JAM V BAR Match #28, Carribean Premier League is back with another super exciting season this match will be between Jamaica Tallawahs V Barbados Tridents.
About The Match
- The 28th match of the CPL 2020 will be held on September 5, Saturday between Jamaica Tallawahs V Barbados Tridents.
- This will also be the last league match for Barbados Tridents of CPL 2020.
- Both teams have explosive batsmen.
- The team Barbados will give tough fight to Jamaica to win the match and finish the league stage with a memorable win.
- Both teams have played 14 matches till now.
- Jamaica has won 8 matches out of 14.
- Venue – Brain Lara Stadium, Tarouba, Trinidad
- Start time – 11:45 PM IST
- Jamaica Tallawahs- 1.61
- Barbados Tridents- 2.25
TV channels: Star Sports 1, Star Sports 1 HD, Star Sports 2, Star Sports 2 HD (Live & Highlights)
Live Streaming: Fancode, Hotstar, Foxtel Sports, Willow TV Online, NOW TV, Sky Go
CPL 2020 Point Table
Jamaica Tallawahs News
- Jamaica Tallawahs have had a see-saw tournament so far winning three and losing four.
- They had Andre Russell sit out a couple of matches and it appeared that his absence could have an impact on qualification but that didn’t happen to be the case.
- With Andre Russell back the Tallawahs composition looks good on paper and they can be the dark horses of the tournament going forward.
- In the last match as well, despite needing over 12 runs an over Andre Russell came into bat when things appeared to be spiraling outward.
Jamaica Tallawahs Probable XI
- Glenn Philips
- Nkrumah Bonner
- Asif Ali
- Jermaine Blackwood
- Rovman Powell
- Andre Russell
- Carlos Braithwaite
- Veerasammy Permaul
- Sandeep Lamichhane
- Fidel Edwards
Barbados Tridents News
- Around a year ago, Barbados Tridents found themselves in a difficult position and were in danger of missing the playoffs and they went to win the title from there.
- They were in a pretty similar position this year as well but thanks to some patchy work with the bat they are now eliminated from the contention.
- Instead, they are now staring at the bottom of the table finish and will be looking for a win to avoid the wooden spoon.
- It would be safe to say that the Tridents have been the worst batting side of the tournament.
- Going by the way the Tridents have looked at the field they clearly have never looked interested to save their season.
- Even while chasing low totals, their batsmen seemed to be losing heart – case in point being their unsuccessful chase against the Zouks.
Barbados Tridents Probable XI
- Johnson Charles(wk)
- Justin Greaves
- Kyle Mayers
- Jason Holder (c)
- Shamrah Brooks
- Nayeem Young
- Ashley Nurse
- Raymon Reifer
- Mitchell Santner
- Rashid Khan
- Hayden Walsh
Match Stats Jamaica Tallawahs V Barbados Tridents
Ground & Pitch Stats Jamaica Tallawahs V Barbados Tridents
Total Match Played: 23
Batting First Won: 11
Batting Second Won: 12
Avg. Score in 1st bat: 150
Highest Score: Trinbago Knight Riders 185/3
Lowest Score: Barbados Tridents 92/10
Below Score 150: 10
Score between 150 and 169: 6
Score between 170 and 189: 4
Above Score 190: 0
Weather For Jamaica Tallawahs V Barbados Tridents
There will be 50% chances of rain.
- Holder V Brathwaite- 40 Runs- 22 Balls- 1 Out
- Charles V Brathwaite- 36- 23 -1
- Charles V Powell- 25- 16 -1
- Walton V Reifer- 28- 12 -0
- Walton V Nurse- 40- 20 -1
- Walton V Walsh- 28- 16 -0
Recent Match Performance
- Jamaica Tallawahs- NR L W L W
- Barbados Tridents- L L L L W
Head To Head Stats Of Previos 5 Matches
Cricket Betting Tips for Jamaica Tallawahs V Barbados Tridents
Online Betting Tips
Who will win between JAM V BAR?
Jamaica will be the winner from Today Match Prediction
Winner Via Punter’s Poll
Jamaica Tallawahs- 81.4%
Barbados Tridents- 18.6%
Winning Dream 11 Team for JAM V BAR
Russel, Phillips, Brathwaite
Khan, Rahman, Nurse
Fantasy Team Suggestion
- Choose only established players for you C and VC
For Head to Head/Small Leagues:
For Grand/Mega Leagues:
Who will win today match?
Comment your own predictions for Jamaica Tallawahs V Barbados Tridents, 28th CPL Match? Who will win today’s match of JAM V BAR?