Check out the Dream11 team prediction lineup for the upcoming Ironi Nes Ziona vs Hapoel Jerusalem, Isrel Basketball League 2020. Get to know fantasy tips about pitch reports, likely perfect probable players, team previews, venue, and match timings. Play and Win amazing cash prizes today!
Date : Sunday, July 19, 2020
Time : 11:45 PM 1ST.
Venue : Lev HaMoshava, Ness Ziona
- Ironi Nes Ziona will be facing Hapoel Jerusalem in the second game in the best of three series in the Quarterfinals of Israel Basketball League on Sunday at Lev HaMoshava in Ness Ziona.
- Ironi Nes Ziona ended the regular season at the 7th position by winning 13 out of their 29 games.
Hapoel Jerusalem, on the other hand, ended the regular season at the 2nd position by winning 22 out of their 28 games.
- Hapoel Jerusalem won the 1st game of the Quarterfinals series against Ironi Nes Ziona 104-79 and are leading the series by 1-0.
- If Ironi Nes Ziona wants to stay in the race they ought to win this game badly but if they fail to do so the Hapoel Jerusalem will comfortably enter into the Semifinals. This will be a high-paced game with an implied total of around 178.
- Hapoel Jerusalem will be starting as favourites to win this game against Ironi Nes Ziona.
PROBABLE STARTING LINEUPS
- PF: Jean-Pierre Tokoto
- SF: Lior Carreira
- C: Cameron Oliver
- PG: Rayvonte Rice
- SG: Raviv Limonad
- PF: Suleiman Braimoh
- SF: John Holland
- C: ldan Zalmanson
- PG: Tamir Blatt
- SG: James Fedldeine
- Cameron Oliver: The big man from Ironi Nes Ziona has managed to amass 186.8 Dream11 points in 5 games at an average of 37.36. His ability to contribute points from both offensives as well as defensive ends makes him a reliable choice for Star Player (SP) in this game.
- Suleiman Braimoh: Braimoh made a strong comeback in the last game wherein he scored 21 points, 7 boards, 1 block and 4 dimes. He was looking in great touch in the last game and it won’t be a wise choice to drop him.
- Rayvonte Rice: He was the highest-scoring player from Ironi Nes Ziona in the last game as he scored 25 points but all in vain as his team had to taste defeat. Rice is a scoring dependent player who can help you fetch some crucial points in this game by scoring consistently.
- Tamir Blatt: He is the main ball handler from Hapoel Jerusalem averaging 10 points and 5+ dimes in this tournament so far. He can help you fetch healthy points in this if he gets hot early.
SP & VC CHOICE
Cameron Oliver Suleiman Braimoh Emanuel Terry
INZ VS HJ Dream11 Team
All our selections are based on in-depth and astute analysis of the players partaking in the match, pitch report and a perusal of other reasoning. Please incorporate a slew of factors while crafting your own side with this article serving as a guide to the match and players.