Date : Monday, July 13, 2020
Time : 05:30 PM 1ST.
Venue : Kviberg, Gothenburg
Despite the threat of rain, one can expect the game to come to fruition in Kviberg. The overcast conditions should aid the bowlers on what should a good batting track.
While the slow outfield goes against the batsman, they should be comfortable playing their strokes due to the placid nature of the track.
Gourav Aggarwal, Aritra Nag, Fareed Mohammed, Muqadar Saleem, Wasi Alam, Sabtharishiswaran Natrajan, Sukavanesh Mathisekaran, Justine Selvaraj, Umais Ahmed, Amit Jain, Yeswanth Tanneru, Rajeev, Praveen Kumar, Chaitanya Kilari, Tafheem Masoodi, Bhawan Grewal, Gokul Seenivasan, Shankar Padmanabhan, Bharat Konka and Mohit Dhir
Ammar Zafar, Umair Chaudary, Harinder Koranga, Arfan Arif, Rubal Pathak, Shivakumar Gangannavar, Mokhtar Ghulami, Shreyas Murthy, Zawwar Hussain, Zahoor Sabir, Imam Shaik, Ashiq Hussain, Aditya Arora, Ibrahim Khan, Usman Sarwar and Babar Farooq
HSG TEAM NEWS
- M Dhir, A Nag will open the innings for HSG. M Dhir must-have player as opening the batting and also good medium pacer will bowl 1-2 over, while A Nag is a good all-round player having good hitting, also has good average in his short career.
- M Saleem will bat at one down and is a good player to have in the team, does not bowl, and has not played much game but as playing in top order so crucial in this format.
- J Selvaraj, S Mathiskeran, C Killari, G Agarwal, A Jain will handle the middle-order batting. G Agarwal is best if top-order fails and good players to have hard-hitter also keep. J Selvaraj will play in middle order does not have a good record neither bowled ever. While C Killari and A Jain are all-round player must have a player from their side, will also finish inning known for quick-hitting at the end. Also, bowl 2 overs
- P Kumar, B Konka will be the opening bowler for them, P Kumar is there strike bowler, A Jain, C Killari will assist them and will look to support with 1-2 overs.
SSD TEAM NEWS
- M Ghulami, U Chaudhery will open the innings for SSD. Ghulami must-have a player as looked very good player play very attacking does not bowl, while U Chaudhery also a good batsman can play attacking cricket bowl part-time.
- H Koranga will bat at one down and is a very good player, is a good player to have in HSG vs SSD team will provide points through his all-round ability has experienced t10.
- R Pathak, S Zahoor, A Arif, U Sarawar handle the middle-order batting. R Pathak is best if top-order fails and a good player to have has played 3 t10 but did not bowl but good t20 record. S Zahoor, A Arif are all-round players that must have a player from their side. U Sarwar will finish inning is known for quick-hitting at the end also bowl has bowled in t10 before.
- A Arora, A Hussain will be the opening bowler for them. Both have a very good record and will also bowl in death I Shaik, S Ganganva will assist them and chip with 1-2 overs and get wickets.
HSG KEY PLAYERS
Praveen Kumar Yeswanth Tanneru Fareed Mohammed Tafheem Masoodi
SSD KEY PLAYERS
Mokhtar Ghulami Umair Chaudhary Ashiq Hussain Usman Sarwar
G Aggarwal, M Saleem, A Nag, S Mathisekeran, J Selvaraj, U Ahmed, A Jain, C Kilari, P Kumar, B Konka and M Dhir
A Zafar, U Chaudary, A Arif, M Ghulami, H Koranga, R Pathak, Z Sabir, I Shaik, A Hussain, U Sarwar, A Arora
CAPTAIN & VICE CAPTAIN CHOICE
M Saleem, A Arif, M Ghulami
HSG VS SSD Dream11 team
All our selections are based on in-depth and astute analysis of the players partaking in the match, pitch report and a perusal of other reasoning. Please incorporate a slew of factors while crafting your own side with this article serving as a guide to the match and players.