Date : Wednesday, July 15, 2020
Time : 06:30 PM 1ST.
Venue : Kviberg, Gothenburg
It’s going to be a slow day in Gothenburg with the threat of rain hovering over proceedings. Nevertheless, action should take place between Linkoping and Hisingen with a good batting track awaiting the two sides.
The bowlers should get the ball to move around a bit as well owing to the overcast conditions, while the spinners will look to vary their pace with no turn on offer. Chasing would be the ideal option upon winning the toss, with rain bound to have a say in this game.
Gourav Aggarwal, Aritra Nag, Fareed Mohammed, Muqadar Saleem, Wasi Alam, Sabtharishiswaran Natrajan, Sukavanesh Mathisekaran, Justine Selvaraj, Umais Ahmed, Amit Jain, Yeswanth Tanneru, Rajeev, Praveen Kumar, Chaitanya Kilari, Tafheem Masoodi, Bhawan Grewal, Gokul Seenivasan, Shankar Padmanabhan, Bharat Konka and Mohit Dhir
Adeel Ashgar, Bhushan Patil, Aamir Mushtaq, Saad Khan, Ankit Naik, Adeel Shah, Kishore Srinivas, Muhammad Moeez, Puneeth Ballakuraya, Muhammad Musab, Muhammad Arshad, Muhammad Atif, Rana Naveed, Imran Khan and Sibbir Siddique
HSG TEAM NEWS
- M Saleem, A Nag will open the innings for HSG. Saleem must-have player as opening the batting and also good medium pacer will bowl 1-2 over, while A Nag is a good all-round player having good hitting, also has good average in his short career.
- F Mohd if plays will bat at one down and is a good player to have in the team, does not bowl and has not played much game but as playing in top order so crucial in this format.
- G Agarwal, J Selvaraj, C Killari, P Kumar will handle the middle-order batting. G Agarwal is best if top-order fails and a good player to have hard-hitter also keep but failed yet, J Selvaraj will play in middle order does not have good record either with the bat but good bowler, while C Killari, P Kumar are all-round player must have a player from their side, will also finish inning known for quick-hitting at the end. Also, bowl 2 overs.
- A Jain, B Konka will be the opening bowler for them, P Kumar is there strike bowler, B Grewal, c killer will assist them and will look to support with 1-2 overs.
LKP TEAM NEWS
- A Asghar, S Khan will open the innings for LKP. S Khan must-have a player experienced player there best batsman bowl part-time, while S Khan also a good batsman can play attacking cricket but lack consistency, also keep.
- N Moeez will bat at one down and is a very good player, is a good player to have in HSG vs LKP team will provide points through his all-round performance must-have a player.
- A Mustaq, K Srinivas, M Musab, A Shah handle the middle-order batting. A Mustaq is best if the top-order fails and a good player to have also bowl but not in every match. K Srinivas is average batsman, not a great record. A Shah is hard hitter can also be promoted up the order, M Musab all-around player must have player from their side, known for quick-hitting at the end also bowl.
- M Arshad, R Naveed will be the opening bowler for them, both have a very good record and will also bowl in death M Atif, A Naik will assist them and chip with 1-2 overs and get wickets.
HSG Fareed Mohammed Muqadar Saleem Amit Jain Chaitanya Kilari LKP Adeel Asghar (WK) Saad Khan Muhammad Moeez Muhammad Atif
A Nag, G Seenivasan, F Mohammed, S Natrajan, M Saleem, A Jain, P Kumar, C Kilari, S Padmanabhan, B Konka and B Grewal
A Ashgar, A Mushtaq, S Khan, A Naik, K Srinivas, M Moeez, M Musab, M Arshad, M Atif, I Khan and S Siddique
CAPTAIN & VICE CAPTAIN CHOICE
A Mushtaq, Saleem, A Jain
Linkoping at 1.47
HSG VS LKP Dream11 Team
All our selections are based on in-depth and astute analysis of the players partaking in the match, pitch report and a perusal of other reasoning. Please incorporate a slew of factors while crafting your own