Date : Monday, July 06, 2020
Time : 11:00 PM 1ST.
Venue : Israel
- The Maccabi Tel Aviv won 22 games and lost just 3 games till now. They are standing on top most place on the points table. They lost their last match against the Maccabi Rishon Lezion 90-92.
The Hapoel Holon won 12 games and lost 13 games till now. They are standing on 6th place on the points table. They lost their last match against Hapoel Jerusalem 81-93.
- Maccabi Tel Aviv is scoring 91.4 points a game on an average while they allow 75.6 points a game to their opponents. They are the best offensive unit in the league.
Hapoel Holon is scoring 85.4 points a game on an average while they allow 88.4 points a game to their opponents. They are pretty weak defensively.
- Deni Avdija will play the most number of minutes for Tel Aviv. In the last game, he scored 15 points, 4 rebounds, and 3 assists. He is a must-have pick for our team.
- Jimmy Hall is averaging a double-double this season. He will lead the Hapoel Holon from the front. In the last game, he scored 16 points and 10 rebounds.
- Maccabi Tel Aviv won their last game against the Hapoel Holon 103-65. Maccabi is expected to get back on track with a win in this match.
Probable Starting Lineups
PF: Shavon Coleman
SF: Guy Pnini
C: Jimmy Hall
PG: Shlomi Harush / Roi Huber
SG: Desi Washington / Yogev Ohayon
PF: Jake Cohen / Amar’e Stoudemire
SF: Quincy Acy / Angelo Coloiaro
C: Deni Avdija
PG: Scottie Wilbekin
SG: Tyler Dorsey / Yovel Zoosman
C Jimmy Hall – 22.4 points
PF Shavon Coleman – 17.0 points
PG Scottie Wilbekin – 25.7 points
C Deni Avdija – 29.3 points
SP & VC CHOICE
All our selections are based on in-depth and astute analysis of the players partaking in the match, pitch report, and a perusal of other reasoning. Please incorporate a slew of factors while crafting your own side with this article serving as a guide to the match and players.