GUY V SLZ 2nd Semi Finale Match Of Carribean Premier League between Guyana Amazon Warriors V St. Lucia Zouks
About The Match
- The 2nd Semi Finale match of the CPL 2020 will be held on 9th September, Wednesday between Guyana Amazon Warriors V St. Lucia Zouks at Brian Lara Stadium, Trinidad.
- Guyana has the better records against the St. Lucia in terms of winning.
- The Guyana Amazon Warriors have won their previous four matches while the Zouks have won just one out of their previous three
- St. Lucia Zouks has a weaker batting lineup but an excellent spin-bowling attack
- More experience and match-winners in the Guyana Amazon Warriors side give it the edge in this contest
Also Read:- CPL 2020 Predictions
- Venue – Brain Lara Stadium, Tarouba, Trinidad
- Start time – 3:00 AM IST
- Guyana Amazon Warriors- 1.61
- St. Lucia Zouks- 2.20
TV channels: Star Sports 1, Star Sports 1 HD, Star Sports 2, Star Sports 2 HD (Live & Highlights)
Live Streaming: Fancode, Hotstar, Foxtel Sports, Willow TV Online, NOW TV, Sky Go
CPL 2020 Point Table
Guyana Amazon Warriors News
- It almost seems like the Guyana Amazon Warriors were tired of being the favorite team in the CPL group stages and made a lot of mistakes.
- Their traditional strength has been their bowling but that seemed compromised this season.
- Now over the last few weeks, the Guyana Amazon Warriors have started to peak.
- They have won their previous four matches and come into the semi-finals with a lot of confidence.
- Perhaps most importantly, their senior players are finding form at just the right time.
- Imran Tahir is in the wickets Brandon King scored his first fifty, Nicholas Pooran smashed a century, and Shimron Hetmyer also scored a fifty recently.
- Add to this strong core all-rounders like Keemo Paul, Chris Green, and the wily Naveen-ul-Haq and we have a very good T20 combination.
Guyana Amazon Warriors Probable XI
- Brandon King
- Chandrapaul Hemraj
- Shimron Hetmyer
- Ross Taylor
- Nicholas Pooran (wk)
- Kevin Sinclair/Keemo Paul
- Sherfane Rutherford
- Chris Green (C)
- Romario Shepherd
- Imran Tahir
St. Lucia Zouks News
- The St. Lucia Zouks won their most recent match against the Jamaica Tallawahs and that would have been a relief.
- They had lost the two before that and so winning this last one is going to raise their morale.
- The Zouks are up against it in this match and they would know that.
- On paper the St. Lucia Zouks do not have the batting lineup to match up against the Guyana Amazon Warriors.
- Mohammad Nabi and mark Deyal are perhaps their best batsmen right now.
St. Lucia Zouks Probable XI
- Andre Fletcher (wk)
- Rahkeem Cornwall
- Mark Deyal
- Roston Chase
- Najibullah Zadran
- Mohammad Nabi
- Daren Sammy (c)
- Javelle Glenn
- Scott Kuggelejin/Obed McCoy
- Kesrick Williams
- Zahir Khan
Match Stats Of Trinbago Knight Riders V St. Lucia Zouks
Ground & Pitch Stats Of Trinbago Knight Riders V St. Lucia Zouks
Total Match Played: 27
Batting First Won: 13
Batting Second Won: 14
Avg. Score in 1st bat: 145
Highest Score: Trinbago Knight Riders 185/3
Lowest Score: St Kitts and Nevis Patriots 77/10
Below Score 150: 14
Score between 150 and 169: 7
Score between 170 and 189: 6
Above Score 190: 0
Weather Report Of Guyana Amazon Warriors V St. Lucia Zouks
Weather will be partly cloudy
- Pooran V Holder- 23 Runs- 15 Balls- 0 Out
- Hemraj V Williams- 23- 15 -1
- Pooran V Williams- 38- 26 -2
- Nabi V Green- 20- 13 -0
- Glen V Paul- 26- 22 -0
- Nabi V Tahir- 25- 20 -2
Recent Match Performance
- Guyana Amazon Warriors- W W W W L
- St. Lucia Zouks- W L L W W
Head To Head Stats Of Previos 5 Matches
Cricket Betting Tips for Guyana Amazon Warriors V Jamaica Tallawahs
Online Betting Tips
Online Bet:- Total 6s Over 12.5
Who will win between GUY V JAM?
Guyana will be the winner from Today Match Prediction
Winner Via Punter’s Poll
Guyana Amazon Warriors- 74.6%
St Lucia Zouks- 25.4%
Winning Dream 11 Team for GUY V SLZ
Shimron Hetmyer, Keemo Paul, Brandon King
Imran Tahir, Roston Chase, Mohammad Nabi
Fantasy Team Suggestion
- Cpl and any other T20 is always been popular for all rounders
For Head to Head/Small Leagues:
For Grand/Mega Leagues:
Who will win today match?
Comment your own predictions for Guyana Amazon Warriors V St. Lucia Zouks, 2nd CPL Semi Finale Match? Who will win today’s match of GUY V SLZ?