GUY V BAR Match #22, Carribean Premier League is back with another super exciting season this match will be between Guyana Amazon Warriors V Barbados Tridents.
About The Match
- The 22nd match of the CPL 2020 will be held on September 2, Wednesday between Guyana Amazon Warriors V Barbados Tridents.
- Both teams have very balanced batting and bowling side.
- The ground of Trinidad also favours batting style of West Indian players so big runs are expected from both sides.
- Both teams have played 15 matches in which Guyana has won 10 times whereas Barbados has won only 5 matches.
- Venue – Tarouba, Trinidad
- Start time – 3:00 AM IST
- Guyana Amazon Warriors- 1.80
- Barbados Tridents- 1.90
TV channels: Star Sports 1, Star Sports 1 HD, Star Sports 2, Star Sports 2 HD (Live & Highlights)
Live Streaming: Fancode, Hotstar, Foxtel Sports, Willow TV Online, NOW TV, Sky Go
CPL 2020 Point Table
|Trinbago Knight Riders||6||6||0||0||12|
|St Lucia Zouks||7||5||2||0||10|
|Guyana Amazon Warriors||7||3||4||0||6|
|St. Kitts and Nevis Patriots||7||1||6||0||2|
Guyana Amazon Warriors News
- Just when Guyana Amazon Warriors looked down and out, a superb knock by Nicholas Pooran not only restored their position of the points table but also their belief with the bat, which seemed absent in their last few matches.
- With that win, the Warriors moved to the third spot on the points table and another couple of wins should be enough to ensure them a place in one of the semi-finals.
- Coming into the previous match, Guyana Amazon Warriors had a series of totals of 120 runs or less.
- Batting first on a slow surface, St Kitts and Nevis Patriots scored a total of 150, which appeared towering considering the nature of the surface and the form the Warriors were in.
Guyana Amazon Warriors Probable XI
- Brandon King
- Kevin Sinclair
- Shimron Hetmyer
- Ross Taylor
- Nicholas Pooran (wk)
- Keemo Paul
- Chris Green (c)
- Romario Shepherd
- Imran Tahir
- Ashmead Nedd
Bench – Odean Smith, Anthony Bramble, Jasdeep Singh, Kissoondath Magram, Chandrapaul Hemraj, Sherfane Rutherford
Barbados Tridents News
- Barbados Tridents campaign turned from bad to worse as they suffered an astonishing defeat in their most recent match.
- That defeat pushed them down the points table, at the fifth spot further cutting down their qualification chances.
- The Tridents dismal run in the tournament is evident from their win-loss record, which is better only than St Kitts and Nevis Patriots.
- From a total of seven matches, the Tridents have won two and lost five.
- Against St Lucia Zouks, Barbados Tridents needed 93 runs off 120 deliveries at the start of the innings – an equation that is considered easy even in worst of the conditions to bat.
- Fast forward a few overs, they required 30 off 41 deliveries with six wickets in hand.
- Still, they somehow messed up the chase and suffered the most bizarre loss ever in the history of the Caribbean Premier League.
Barbados Tridents Probable XI
- Johnson Charles
- Shai Hope (wk)
- Kyle Mayers
- Jason Holder (c)
- Corey Anderson
- Ashley Nurse
- Rashid Khan
- Mitchell Santner
- Raymon Reifer
- Nyeem Young
- Hayden Walsh
Bench – Justin Greaves, Shamarh Brooks, Keon Harding, Joshua Bishop, Shayan Jahangir, Jonathan Carter
Match Stats Guyana Amazon Warriors V Barbados Tridents
Ground & Pitch Stats Guyana Amazon Warriors V Barbados Tridents
Total Match Played: 18
Batting First Won: 9
Batting Second Won: 9
Avg. Score in 1st bat: 151
Highest Score: Trinbago Knight Riders 185/3
Lowest Score: Trinbago Knight Riders 111/10
Below Score 150: 9
Score between 150 and 169: 6
Score between 170 and 189: 3
Above Score 190: 0
Weather For Jamaica Tallawahs V Trinbago Knight Riders
Tuesday is expected to bring along rainfall, which might affect the match’s progression. The temperature is expected to be hovering around the 31 degree Celsius mark.
- Carter V Paul- 37 Runs- 15 Balls- 0 Out
- Charles V Green- 27- 21 -0
- Hope V Tahir- 26- 21 -0
- King V Reifer- 39- 18 -0
- Hemraj V Nurse- 53- 29 -0
- King Walsh- 27- 18 -0
Recent Match Performance
- Guyana Amazon Warriors- W L L L W
- Barbados Tridents- L L W L L
Head To Head Stats Of Previos 5 Matches
Cricket Betting Tips for Guyana Amazon Warriors V Barbados Tridents
Online Betting Tips
no bets for this
Who will win between GUY V BAR?
Guyana will be the winner from Today Match Prediction
Winner Via Punter’s Poll
Guyana Amazon Warriors- 63.8%
Barbados Tridents- 36.2%
Winning Dream 11 Team for GUY V BAR
Jason Holder, Imran Tahir
Nicholas Pooran, Rashid Khan
Fantasy Team Suggestion
- Cpl and any other T20 is always been popular for all rounders
For Head to Head/Small Leagues:
For Grand/Mega Leagues:
Who will win today match?
Comment your own predictions for Guyana Amazon Warriors V Barbados Tridents, 22nd CPL Match? Who will win today’s match of GUY V BAR?