Date : Friday, July 08, 2020
Time : 03:30 PM 1ST.
Venue : The Rose Bowl, Southampton
With this being the first match of the English summer, we can expect the pacers to have a significant say in this game. While the spinners have also found some turn over the years at the Rose Bowl, the surface might just have a little bit of extra zip in it to start things off.
Typical English weather conditions are also on the cards although there isn’t any rain on the forecast, paving the way for an entertaining game of Test match cricket.
Ben Stokes (c), Jos Buttler, James Anderson, Jofra Archer, Dominic Bess, Stuart Broad, Rory Burns, Zak Crawley, Joe Denly, 011ie Pope, Dom Sibley, Chris Woakes and Mark Wood.
Jason Holder (c), Shane Dowrich, Jermaine Blackwood, Nkrumah Bonner, Kraigg Brathwaite, Shamarh Brooks, John Campbell, Roston Chase, Rahkeem Cornwall, Chemar Holder, Shai Hope, Alzarri Joseph, Raymon Reifer and Kemar Roach.
- Rory Burns and D Sibley open the innings for Eng. Burns has been superb since the arrival to International cricket, has been scoring 100, while Sibley failed on debut series but impressed in his 2nd series.
- J Denly will bat at one down and is a very good player and has been consistant so is hungry to score big.
- Z Crawly, 0 Pope will handle the middle-order batting. Crawly has been superb since the arrival to International cricket, has been scoring good runs, while 0 Pope will play after that Pope is consistant and will play ahead of Bairstow.
- J Butler, B Stokes will be Allrounder of the team. Stokes has been in red hot form can be promoted anytime will provide points through bat and ball. Stoke must-have players in anybody team will provide points through an all-round section and will also lead the side.
- S Broad, J Archer, J Anderson are the paceman for them. S Broad been pick of the bowler for them, D
- Bess will handle the spin department.
- K Braithwaite and J Campbell will open the innings for WI. Both are very good test player Braithwaite is their Vice-captain and their main player in this format, while J Campbell is getting many chances but wasting them
- S Hope, will bat at one down and is a hard-hitting batsman and is in the sublime form most consistant, score 100 with ease.
- S Brooks, R Chase, and S Dowrich will handle the middle-order batting. Chase has been in red hot form for them scoring continuously also picking wickets must have as captain, Brooks debut in last series and impressed everyone. Dowrich is their keeper and capable of scoring 100 down the order.
- Jason Holder, K Roach, A Joseph, S Gabriel are the paceman for them Roach has been the pick of the bowler for them has been in sublime form while Joseph is also in very good form, Holder will return to test side as Captain he is very good player provides points through his all-round department.
m = Matches I i = inning I r = Runs I avg = Average / wkt = Wickets f = Fifty I h.= Hundred I dh – Double Hundred I Fc = first class
ENG KEY PLAYERS
- Ben Stokes – 63m – 1151- 4056r – 36.54avg – 21f – 9h – 1Dh – 147wkt
- Jos Buttler – 41m – 73i – 2127r – 31.74Avg – 15f – lh
- Joe Denly – 14m – 26i – 780r – 30avg – 6f – 2wkt
- James Anderson -151m – 2121- 1185r – 9.63avg – if – 584wkt
WI KEY PLAYERS
- Shai Hope -31m – 58i – 1498r – 27.23avg – 5f – 2h
- Roston Chase -32m – 58i – 1695r – 31.38avg – 7f – 5h – 59wkt
- Jason Holder – 19m – 27i – 126r – 7.41avg – 76wkt
- Kemar Roach -9m – 90r – 890r – 12.19avg – 193wkt
Rory Burns, Dominic Sibley, Zak Crawley, Joe Denly, 011ie Pope, Ben Stokes (c), Jos Buttler (wk), Stuart Broad, Dominic Bess, Jofra Archer and James Anderson.
Kraigg Brathwaite, John Campbell, Shai Hope, Shamarh Brooks, Roston Chase, Jermaine Blackwood, Jason Holder (c), Shane Dowrich (wk), Kemar Roach, Alzarri Joseph and Shannon Gabriel
CAPTAIN & VICE CAPTAIN CHOICE
Ben Stokes (c), Jofra Archer, Jason Holder (c)
All our selections are based on in-depth and astute analysis of the players partaking in the match, pitch report and a perusal of other reasoning. Please Incorporate a slew of factors while crafting your own side with this article serving as a guide to the match and players.
England To Win the Match, 1.30