ENG V PAK 2nd T20I match.
About The Match
- The 3rd game of the 3-match T20I series between England and Pakistan will be played at the Old Trafford in Manchester.
Also Read:- CPL 2020 Predictions
- Venue – Old Trafford, Manchester
- Start time – 10:30 PM IST
- England- 1.61
- Pakistan- 2.25
TV channels: Sony Six, Sony Six HD
Live Streaming: The match can be streamed online on Sony Liv app.
- After a batting performance that looked subpar in the first match, England smashed away Pakistan’s total of 196 to take an unassailable lead in the series.
- Even though England was missing three of its regular T20I players, they looked clinical and did the job without any fuss.
- The hallmark of this English side is their batting, which hasn’t seen this kind of depth since inception of the side.
- With the depth England have they can afford to go all-out from the very first ball and that is what helped England chase down the gigantic total of 196 in the second match of the series.
England Probable XI
- Tom Banton
- Jonny Bairstow
- Dawid Malan
- Eoin Morgan (C)
- Sam Billings (WK)
- Lewis Gregory
- Moeen Ali
- Adil Rashid
- Chris Jordan
- David Willey
- Tom Curran
Bench – Joe Denly, Saqib Mahmood
- Going by the proceedings in this tour so far, Pakistan seems to be having a knack of letting the match go from a position of strength.
- Pakistan showed a lot of promise in the opening match of the tour where they had England on the mat before England managed to claw back in and win the test match.
- It wasn’t too different in the second T20I of the tour as well.
- At the half-way mark, Pakistan was in a pretty good position with a total of 196 runs to defend in 20 overs.
- On paper, it had a terrific bowling attack and they looked favorites to win the match.
Pakistan Probable XI
- Babar Azam (c)
- Fakhar Zaman
- Mohammad Hafeez
- Shoaib Malik
- Mohammad Rizwan
- Iftikhar Ahmed
- Imad Wasim
- Shadab Khan
- Wahab Riaz/Haris Rauf
- Mohammad Amir
- Shaheen Shah Afridi
Bench – Haider Ali, Khushdil Shah, Sarfaraz Ahmed, Mohammad Naseem, Mohammad Hasnain
Match Stats England V Pakistan
Ground Pitch Stats Of England V Pakistan
Total Match Played: 6
Batting First Won: 1
Batting Second Won: 5
Avg. Score in 1st bat: 155
Highest Score: England 191/7
Lowest Score: New Zealand 123/9
Below Score 150: 2
Score between 150 and 169: 2
Score between 170 and 189: 0
Above Score 190: 1
Weather Report Of England V Pakistan
There are mild chances of rain in the match.
Recent Match Performance
- England- W NR W W L
- Pakistan- L NR W W L
Head To Head Stats Of Previos 5 Matches
Cricket Betting Tips for England V Pakistan
Online Betting Tips
No bets for now
Who will win between ENG V PAK?
will be the winner from Today Match Prediction
Winner Via Punter’s Poll
Winning Dream 11 Team for ENG V PAK
Jonny Bairstow, Babar Azam, Tom Banton
Dawid Malan, Shadab Khan, Iftikhar Ahmed
Fantasy Team Suggestion
- So many established players have been playing this match.
- Azam, Zaman, Curran, Bairstow, Malik, Afridi, Morgan are going to be top choices.
For Head to Head/Small Leagues:
For Grand/Mega Leagues:
Who will win today match?
Comment your own predictions for England V Pakistan, 3rd T20I Match? Who will win today’s match of ENG V PAK?